How common is discussion about races/ethnicity in Brazil?

How common is discussion about races/ethnicity in Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

inscricao.marinha.mil.br/marinha/index_concursos.jsp?id_concurso=346
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just don't be black is the only discussion necessary

If you watch standard media, very common. It doesn't come close to America, though. Among the population, it's not very discussed unless something happens like a murder or something like that.

>it's not very discussed unless something happens like a murder or something like that.
so every day?

Is there any discussion about disproportionate black on white crime?If such exists in Brazil
Or any debates about racemixing for instance?

How can there be discussions on racemixing when everyone's already mixed?

Brazil must be the most mixed country on the planet.

It used to be very rare. We live in what is called a "racial democracy". People wont stare at you if you are part of a interracial couple, we never had segregation laws after the ending of the slave system, most of the population is very mixed, "black" people who look like africans or like american basketball players make less than 10% of the population, the rest of the population looks like neymar with a variety of shades of black. So no one used to care about this stuff.
More recently the academia has been importing the epistemology regarding race from the us. So now we have "affirmative actions" laws and quotas for blacks in university and public service. Even in the military we have them. So things are changing. Talks about race are becoming more common, and we already had our first cases of racism in football some 3 years ago.
It sucks but tensions are growing and a devision between people will start to show.

Debates about racemixing is almost nonexistent here.
I mean, almost the majority of the population (43.42%) are actually "pardos" (mixed-race Brazilians, individuals with varied racial ancestries), While blacks are only 7.52% and whites are 47.51%

>disproportionate black on white crime?I
It's mostly black on black crime. The standard media will talk about how black males are the majority of the victims, but the general population also knows they are the majority of the offenders too. Which makes racial discussion of crime stupid, because most people either have been or knows someone who has been robbed by a black person.

Do you have BLM in Brazil? Blacks have started the BLM shit in Canada.

No one gives a shit about race here.

The thing is more about social class.

Nobody talks about "race" outside of the US

Some afrocentrists tried but failed miserably.

Which discussion, they are black.

>Even in the military we have them.

No, we don't.

t. milicofag

>black males are the majority of the victims
Of murders, because they are mostly gang and drug related. I don't know statistics about robberies but I suspect it's very racial neutral, which means there would do be mostly white victims simply because there are more whites than blacks. Since this kind of statistics is usually done with a political agenda in mind, it would be really hard to find numbers that accounted for all these discrepancies.

Very, very, very common. There are a lot of racist people here. The latest news was about a black mother who had a non-black children. Some stupid white bitch appeared and accused her of kidnapping the kid. People think nothing will happen to this white bitch in the end.

you mean "whites"
what is really considered white in brazil?

Not the shitty ones. But the ones that need to take a test do.
inscricao.marinha.mil.br/marinha/index_concursos.jsp?id_concurso=346
Take a read at the "edital" 12 vacacies, 2 are reserved for black people.

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

Stop b8ing

What is the percentage of white/pardo/black assasinated? The murderous i know that are blacks

About 70%.

I mean of blacks killed. They only divided between blacks and non blacks

>Marinha

I see, even though i met people on Navy and never heard of such things, maybe it's not even applied. It's quite common the generals ignore a few stuff coming from politicians.

I'm in the army desu.

Descendants of italians, spaniards and portuguese.
Also germans in the south.

Nice, thanks to it blacks are descending in numbers, or they reproduce like rats?

It would be curious that blacks are their own extiction, God thought of everything.

Our birthrates are actually low.

>Nice, thanks to it blacks are descending in numbers,
I doubt it, but I don't think there was any study to see population growth by race. This is a people that have nothing better to do but rob and fuck. Slavery was a mistake.

It wasn't when I lived there, dunno now

i'm fine with the chill ones, but not the screaming egoist up front

>slavery was a mistake
So true

this
not our fault most poorfags are brown/black

This and this

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

How common are pure whites in Brazil? Would a British visitor stand out?

>Would a British visitor stand out?
Yes. Not by looks, but by the way you dress and walk.

I tend to find brown and black women way hotter than white girls desu

100% this

if its brown flush it d.... i mean yes brown > white

Kawaii nee san with brown skin and green eyes is 10/10

>not our fault
sure thing, sweetie

>whites are 47.51%

"Whites"

Brazilians are too dumb to understand race.

nah, we just don't give a shit about it

Because they don't understand race.

>they don't understand

this arrogant assumption is stupid from its roots
>if i explain things, you'll have to agree with me
well, no
surely there are differences among races, but here history is different, as you know
so, we just don't give a damn about it

your population is still increasing

I dated a Brazilian girl who was living in the US for about a year.
During that time we were together she never brought up race, never said anything racist and once when I said something about avoiding the blacks that live in the city she got mad and went on some SJW tier rant about how they don't have the same opportunities and blah blah blah.

she probably took plenty of BBC back in Brazil, it's really common

THeres nothing to discuss, brazillians are all animal niggers.

I have an brazilian relative or something that invited me for the summer
> can't say preto (black) in a public place
>beaches specially for niggers
Wtf?
Is this real or I was being trolled

what?

Preto is the equivalent of nigger here.You have to say negro
> beaches specially for niggers
No such thing exists.You've been memed

Went to brazil for a summer. And she said to me: don't go to that beach is for niggers.
Same thing with the saying black blackie racist stuff on public