Why do you support Trump?

Why do you support Trump?

I don't, because he supports you.

Why shouldn't I?

HE

Honestly. I hate the way Clinton flip flops on every single issue. They call Trump the Racist one. but Clinton really is. She hated gays, yet gays think she is great. She hated illegals,now she wants more. She thinks she is entitled to be president because she is a woman. We don't need another Obama. I wouldn't have a problem voting for her if she was the 1990s-mid 2000s Clinton. She used to actually care about this country, and now she will say whatever just because she wants to get elected. I'm Salvadorian. Trump didn't say anything wrong. The Dems are only calling racist because more illegals equals more future Dem votes. The way she needs celebrity endorsements shows how desperate she is. The only way Trump loses this elections is by voter fraud.

WILL

Because he supports me and the rest of the white middle class who the Jews at the top and niggers at the bottom have been drying to bleed dry in this country for the last 25 years.

This

Clinton is worse.

I hate Hilary. Plus weed.

I'm sick of those fucking career politicians and subverting commies.
I can't vote, but I hope he wins.

Cause I wanna see a conservative pendulum swing and he's already energized the Republican base to not give a fuck anymore and fundamentally changed the election without even trying.

I don't.

Because I want to see people kill themselves and cry more when Trump becomes president. I want to see the look on the face of CNN's cast, I want to see niggers crying, getting arrested. I want to see more Mexishit riots.

Meanwhile you voted for a high school drama teacher

Well if I had to choose between Shillary or Trump I'll take the lesser evil which is Trump.

Bernie was an embarrassing SJW cuck and Hillary is literally the face of corporate and banking America.

What other choice was there?

worst libertarian candidate ever

i have more respect for people voting for hillary clinton than this fucking cuckold

and thats coming from a hardcore supporter of ron paul in 08' and 12'

>"Jewish bakers should be forced by the government to bake nazi cakes"
how did this cuck become the LP nominee?

After seeng the rabid SJW trainwreck constabtly getting worse with no end in sight, I'd vote for him just to get off that ride.

Because it's time for a businessman now.

Honestly? I don't. He was never my guy but I knew randlet wasn't going to get it when I saw the first debate with him.

With Trump we have a 50/50 shot at him either being real with what he says or he reveals he's just Shillary's puppet all along.

But for right now i'm manly supporting Trump because it'll piss off the libshits and possible make them kill themselves if he wins.

Spite

only maximum lulz can make american great again

Because Hillary Clinton is totally evil, completely corrupt and a terrible human being who will destroy our nation.

>With Trump we have a 50/50 shot at him either being real with what he says or he reveals he's just Shillary's puppet all along.

yeah but you can pander to Trump's ego to make a case for any issue, Hillary is entirely in the pocket of her masters and always was

pull out of NATO unless they pay us. build the dome from Under the Dome around america so nobody can get in.

I always thought liberals wanted us to stop being World Police.

I didn't vote for the cuckold liberal, anyways my vote in my county didn't matter because it's full of immigrants so I voted for the Christian heritage party.

theyre never satisfied

>checked

Because I chose to. #Trump2016

Because he throws the political correctness into the trash, right where it belongs.

SMELLY DUMB
JEWISH SCUM

hillary jeb paul ryan obama bernie
all branches of the same tainted tree

donald trump is a man holding an axe

Because I want to watch the media burn

Not gonna lie, I'm so dissapointed in Obama today and how hard the media has been forcing Hillary on all of us. I'm voting Trump because I can't handle 8 years of living in a North Korea style dictatorship

i don't, but people do because he blames everyone but them for their troubles and he'll make those troubles go away but he can't tell you in detail how because wink wink nod nod now let him insult some more people you dislike

This election is the most lul worthy in recent memory.
But on a serious note I'm a little worried about two candidates who seem to be more concerned about coming up with snarky zingers on Twitter.

Two birthday parties in on week!

why do you keep posting this

Because he just told that bitch HARD

Because you're not in car leaving to the Varsity club.
Buckle up son, you're going on a trip!

I don't. This entire election is like choosing which type of cancer you want. The choice is between arrogant Trump, piece of shit crookbag Clinton and a senile old man stealing NEETbux.

inb4 tapas-insults. Im a norwegian vactioning in Spain