Why African teams can't succeed at football?

Why African teams can't succeed at football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xMjTLM_gZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lack of intelligence

ummmmm

no technique or defense

Last Euro final was 100% African tho

All of their best players play for France and England.

France does pretty well

We're the only country that succeeds at football.
If you mean soccer, it's because only girls and faggots play soccer after grade school.

Go to bed hillbilly

t. Hunter Cletus Farmsworth III

t. Pedro Martinez Gutierrez De la Torre

t. Jamal T'Varmininious Smith

You know what's funny, we make fun of black people by making up fake names they might name their children, but they're never half as funny as the actual names they choose.

>D'Brickashaw Ferguson
>Ha Ha Clinton-Dix

>Ha Ha

you realize this is a nickname right? if you're going to try and be and edgy racist, at least do a tiny bit of research, Piper

>Ha'Sean Treshon Clinton-Dix

damn ..

I've always wanted one of the african teams to at least make it to the finals. I almost cried when ghana lost to urugay

Because Ghana got fucked over:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xMjTLM_gZQ

Then again, Ghana fucked it up.

Because they are unironically not smart enough. They are good physically (that's why European youth teams are filled with them without thinking about the future) but will never dominate on a top level. Look at a physically average all-white team like Iceland, you'd think that a country with 500 times the population like Nigeria should be better at Football then them, but they aren't.

They always play good football (Costa the marfil, CamerĂșn, Nigeria, and Ghana, at least) but somewhat always still end up loosing. Life will never give Africa a brake smdh

thanks obama

You think this is fucking funny, do you?

>muh white people
this sport is dominated by argies and brazilians, shut the fuck up

>dominated
Last time I checked uefa had more titles than conmebol. Also the average South American IQ is quite a bit higher than the African.

uefa has like 80 members, conmebol 10

like 80% of the top 50 players in history are either brazilian or argentine

>80% of the top 50 players in history are either brazilian or argentine

Not even close.

1. How is that relevant? Are you saying Lithuania and Gibraltar are underperforming?
2. No, just no. Maybe half at most.

Did you just admit that Argentina is in fact, not white?

>How is that relevant?
Of course you'll have more titles if you have more members, you just have more chances as a whole to win titles

>Are you saying Lithuania and Gibraltar are underperforming?
How the fuck did you arrive to such crap from my post? I never said something about that