ITT: surprisingly good obscure films by recognizable actors...

ITT: surprisingly good obscure films by recognizable actors. Bonus points if the movie deals with edgy or pretentious themes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/COSxIEo2vxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's eating Gilbert grape

is that vitas

macaulay culkin looks like that??

It's his ponty nostrils. I don't know why, but they're offputting. It's like he's constantly exhaling from his nose

Captain Fantastic

would probably trigger half of Sup Forums though

Viggo's a commie bastard, so rightfully yes.

What, in the movie or in real life?

both.

I can't find anything on his political views in real life, care to enlighten me

It's suprising how triggered people get by it.
It's fantastic

Not the other guy, but he's a big fan of Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.

So is it just a case of Sup Forums getting butthurt that he didn't vote Trump?

It was indeed a really good movie

No, it's about him liking stein and trump and talking about how rich people "oppress" poor people in the fuckng trailer of the movie.

Stein is literally a commie. Trump wasn;t any good either, but stein is a fucking nightmare.

I don't know if you know this or not, but the movie wasn't meant to portray their way of life as the "correct" way

He has positive outlook on that way of life from what I've seen in online interviews. I think it was with colbert.

>Captain EO

or some other Miguel Jackson video

Seth Green plays an ugly kid and Chlooey Zvegnee plays a homely slut (or is fughing the directographer)

Tech thriller that evolves into sci-fi. One of the best movies of 2014 imo

>Seth green
My nig, I'm gonna get smashed after I hit the gym and watch that

The Childhood of a Leader
youtu.be/COSxIEo2vxU

>Sasha gray
I have seen this woman drink 15 guys semen I don't think I could take her seriously..is she good in it?

>party monster
>obscure

Pick one.

She's not bad. Certainly, not distractingly bad. She's fine

Which part though, living innawoods and farming/hunting your own food and being generally self-sufficient, or being a commie?

Cause if wanting to live off grid and relying on myself instead of the government is being a commie, then I might as well start calling myself one

It's not about living outside society, it's about why you do it, and his reasons are wrong.

>his reasons are wrong

You mean, you disagree with his reasons. There's nothing wrong with that, just pointing it out

>le everything is correct maymay
fuck off, his reasons are wrong. he claims everyone is "le helpless" and that corporations """"""make"""""" you buy stuff and that Stein is goin g to get rid of this shit.

>everything is correct

what?

Stop being assblasted, there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone's opinion

Once you get a bit older and lose that chip on your goddamn shoulder you'll probably figure that out

troll,this movie is awful.

Yeah. Only, it's actually great

And neither does being a vindictive 17 year old on a mongolian basket weaving forum