Fucking hell. McGregor is an absolute master at bants and mindgames

Fucking hell. McGregor is an absolute master at bants and mindgames

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sAQRqGyODk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad he is not a master boxer.

>all that muscle now

so natty brah

I'm actually beginning to wonder if Conor's whole plan isn't to lose, collect his big payday, and then, maybe, to just get one good solid punch on Floyd right as he's about to leave the ring. Just knock him on his ass. Why would he care about the repercussions? He's never going to box again.

unfortunately bants and mindgames won't help him beat the best boxer of all time

>le literally who manlet trying to pretend he's relevant on social media
Guarantee 90% of people had to google his name when they heard about Mayweather was booked for another fight

>it's hard to build muscle naturally for a professional manlet athlete

He is on drugs, but ones to recover, not to gain muscle mass, you fucking idiot.
Extremely weak bait. I feel bad for replying

>Why would he care about the repercussions?
Because that would be illegal and would ruin his reputation. That being said, he's going to get a shit tonne of money either way.

>Floyd is old xD

And you spent the last few months begging to fight him, so what does that say about you?

Let me know when he calls him a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=3sAQRqGyODk

Nobody gives a fuck about boxing since like 1968 dude

Nobody gives a shit about MMA since forever

Muhammad Ali has passed away and won't be fighting Conor.

>i know what im talking about

Stop posting this in every thread fag

Whose she?

That's going to be awkward after Floyd knocks him the fuck out

your kid is ugly bro

stop

This is the first tranny picture I've ever saved

you clearly don't know enough about this little faggot, he'll keep running his mouth off even after losing

kys closet homo

gg, faggot

you gf's pucci is nice

>thinking goober banter will work on floyd
Floyd LITERALLY doesn't know how to read. You think he's smart enough to even understand conor's banter let alone allow it to affect him?

reminder that one of those belts is an interim belt and one is fucking woodley's welterweight belt that dana handed him so he could pose with 2 belts in the ring and he fucking kept it for god knows what reason

really looking forward to this guy losing

That's not even good banter, it's not even reddit-tier. You find it funny because he's famous. You are like those dick-riding leeches (friends) that every celebrity has, except you're not even getting free shit for laughing hysterically at their bad jokes. Stop worshiping morons, moron. Oh and he's getting knocked the fuck out.

ahemm, kay.

That's why he is using pictures.

this'll all be great to look back on when Floyd embarrasses McGregor

I legit keep making this point to everyone I know.
>b-but le mind games!! Mayweather will be off his game!! c-connor can win!! p-p-punchers chance!!

Mayweather is flat out too stupid for mind games. He has the negro unshakeable confidence, and very well should in this scenario.

If Connor manages to make it to the end of the fight I will have the utmost respect for him

I'm really fucking confused by this picture.
There's 5 belts.
One is his Cage Warriors one. One is the interim from Mendes, One is from beating Aldo and One is the Lightweight (Woodleys). Where the fuck is the other UFC belt coming from?

Mike Tyson isn't fighting

it's the cardboard one he'd pose with before stealing woodleys.

one is the actual lightweight belt he won from eddie. the whole reason he had to borrow woodley's welterweight belt was because he forgot to bring his featherweight belt into the ring against eddie.

He's not American, m8.

>israel

Greatest jew fighter of all time is who exactly?
The jew bear?

What happens to connor if he kicks floyds head off or chokes him out in the match?

he loses because it's a boxing match

I think there was a jew boxer in the 60s but idk

But will he get sued or fined?

but this the fight business and it's all publicity

yeah he'd ruin his reputation and look like a giant faggot if he sucker punched floyd after the fight, but he'd be public enemy no 1 and secure himself a paycheck in the future

Dana has already said that its in the fight contract that if Mcgreggor pulls any MMA shit then he'll be sued up to his tits.

he could get sued and even go to jail

doing illegal shit on a pugilism combat counts as you hit someone in the street

I don't get why you're mad, du-
>checks flag

Lol

Why would you get a mural of a fight you know you're gonna lose

Actually I suppose the occasion is special, no matter how it goes down it was a pretty great achievement to even get this fight