Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

Yes we all hate niggers but how do you fell about the kikes?

are you mad that tyrone took your girlfriend or something?

>Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion?

>intellectually coherent religion?

>intellectually
>coherent
>religion

Well shit lad, I guess we beat you whites somewhere after all.

what if there was no niggers?
the eath would be a much MUCH safer place to live on

I've been in Berlin recently. It looks like The Strain.
By day you see mostly white people, turks, some negro but not so many really. Some annoying antifa. You have to resist the urge to firebomb the improvised street shows they make about white privilege or revolting "modern art".

By night the city get flooded by niggers. Thousands of them. Wherever you go you get followed by dozens of floating eyes in the dark. If you're lucky they will try to sell you hash, if not they will try to rob you. The latter experience can be averted if you threaten them first. Doesn't always work tho.
For example, there was this small group of negroes circling a group of white chicks in a club. They break out and come dance with my group, one of them kisses me. Negroes keep staring. One of them ambushes me outside, i kick his ass.

Before i know i'm surrounded by dozens of shitskins. More than 30. A fucking angry mob of niggers in full force against me and my 3 pals, with some antifa with earrings yelling something in hitlerspeak. We start running with a huge ass crowd of niggers chasing us, it looks like a scene from fucking Ace Ventura. We got our ass saved by a police van, the policemen literally opened the door of the van,yelled us to fucking get in and we escaped all together
Germany for fucks sake get your shit together

The fuck is going on there? He doesn't look like a robber.

Trump doesn taek office til january, give it time budd soon they all gone

Just niggers being niggers

So is this supposed to make me hate black people as a collective or just this nigger here, because I'm strongly doing the latter.

made me think desu

You do know the woman in the OP is Asian right, Quentin??

>white people are this fucking pathetic when it comes to a street fight
Even Hitler admitted they were more physically capable than whites.

I much prefer this to the shitty interracial meme spam.

stupid bitch STAY DOWN

her infant was upstairs.

thought I saw the uncropped version before, where there are photos of her corpse.

Bump dude

> Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa

You forgot to check the facts of your pasta.

So how's your wife's son doing?

Egypt, you fucking racist