Why do plebs hate these films?

Why do plebs hate these films?

They hate you and your shit taste associating Harmine Korine's dogshit with two great directors

kys korinefag kys kys >>

Spring Breakers was bad.

Spring breakers was actually great

Why do you want to kiss korinefag so much?

Spring Breakers was actually shit

literally everyone disagrees with you and OP
>imdb
>rottentomatoes
>most professional film critics

why?

This. It's almost offensively stupid that you'd equate the two others with it.

But I only hate tree of life

Two are bland artsy fartsy and cry inducing dramas by aging directors. The other is a shitty MTV videoclip.

It really is and embarrassingly so. Everyone involved in that movie should feel bad.

The movie is a poorly stylized hour and a half girl gone wild commercial with the smallest attempt at creating a plot with terrible acting and annoyingly bad dialogue.

imdb and rotten tomatoes are some pretty reliable analysis sources, after all. Also, I'm more intelligent than most film critics, I don't care if that sounds pretentious. The tastemakers of the world aren't always the most thoughtful

>It's a Sup Forums shits on Spring Breakers for the millionth time with zero insight episode

Plebs will be plebs

>Spring Breakers
It's like I'm back in 2012 when people knew how to make good b8
Thanks for the nostalgic reminder

They aren't easily digestible popcorn flicks. Plebs only watch "comfy", good times bullcrap

this. Spring Breakers is a tone poem about how modern western culture localizes our animalistic instincts to a specific time and place in order to condone the behavior in isolated pockets so that it doesn't break through the surface in every day life. Spring break is just one example of this in the 21st century. In ancient Rome they had the Gladiators in the Colosseum to satiate blood lust. Folk tribes all across the world tell stories of tantric ceremonies of lust designated to specific times of the year in order for the demons of vulgar impulse to be channeled and quenched. The journey into and out of the realm of lust and abandon in Spring Breakers is symbolized by the bus on the road. Each time one of the girls is ejected/leaves their room of paradise, Korine deliberately shows them leaving on the bus transporting them back to the world of normalcy where people are supposed to act like they are without these urges and tendencies.

Don't bother senpai shitters on teevee will just cry muh MTV musik video and get irrationally mad at it because they never got to take part in spring break themselves lol

kek Im pretty sure that's pasta, my favorite one was a religious interpretation about the four horsemen
don't fall for the memes, SB is a bad movie

Because redditors took over

movies can have multiple interpretations my dude. I could buy the one said even if it wasn't quite what I took away from it. I'll tell you this though Korine is definitely interested in the idea of Spring Break as a localized degeneracy and seems to care why spring break is such a lewd sex fable that doesn't really exist anywhere else. I haven't completely worked out my opinion on what he's trying to say, if anything, but there's definitely something there beyond a flashy visual display and titties. Especially since I'm familiar with some of Korine's other films

pure kino