Am i really supposed to not hear the vocals, or my mp3 quality is shit

Am i really supposed to not hear the vocals, or my mp3 quality is shit

both

You have to blend the vocals with the instrumental

Listen to it louder

You can hear a good portion of the vocals unless it's To Here Knows When, I only Said, or Soon.
Since Kevin and Belinda can't remember the ones on To Here Knows When, you'll have to make those up, but all of the others are translated.

this joke wasn't funny 10 years ago why do people still make this joke

It's literally a picture of a guitar on the cover. Vocals are a part of it, but the main emphasis is on the guitar sound.

How can one man be so right?

maybe don't play it through your phone's speaker

this unironically. also stop trying to pay attention to the lyrics, they'll come to you over time. if you're really interested, just look up a lyric sheet online

vocals are for plebes

This. But this is a bait thread. So this post is wasted effort.

Fuck off

Maybe one day someone will post this and instead of splooging all over it, just shrugging it off, or asking why it has to turn you off, maybe one day someone will start a conversation about why it works. Maybe someone will decide to stop posting vacuum or listen to it louder, or to do drugs to it (as kevin himself literally said the make psychedelic music so that you don't have to do drugs to have a cool experience with it) and someone w
Fuck it it's going to be a meme thread every time, I'm autistic

what

Because it’s a meme album

It's only a meme for the same reason every other "mucore" album is a meme, because some guys made a chart about all the things that got spammed and said it was essential listening, thus making it impossible to talk about the music over the years long misunderstandings by newfags and old jokes by people who just come here to shit post.

My thing about this album is you can never tell if someone’s shitposting or just really is wanting to understand something about this album. I legitimately hate this album and think it’s intentionally obscure to be different and get praise for doing something that sounds terrible.

OP here, no i'm not baiting or shitposting. this is an honest question. I dont have enough money to buy the real album. So i downloaded mp3 mostly from random website and some of them have really shitty quality (fake 320kbps). So thanks for honest answers. I've started to like Sometimes and Only Shallow and will give the album another listen wheni have time.

Don't waste your time om this trash.

WHAT AN AWFUL AND CLOSED MINDED OPINION - HOW DARE ANYTHING ATTEMPT TO DO SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE!

IF PEOPLE NEVER BOTHERED TO TRY THINGS JUST BECAUSE WE WOULD ALL JUST BE BEIGE AND DRAB, JUST BECAUSE NO ONE EVER DID.

you're only posting this because you only hate this album because someone told you to like it and you're refusing to listen to it because you're a teenage contrarian.

possibly one of the only pop albums ever made that is perfect cover to cover.

>being this ignorant

>hating on "obscure to be different and get praise for doing something that sounds terrible."

>shitposts on Sup Forums to be different and get praise for doing something that sounds terrible.

Try soulseek instead of random websites next time.