According to El Mundo, Mourinho is being accused of evading 3.3 million € in taxes while he was RM's coach

According to El Mundo, Mourinho is being accused of evading 3.3 million € in taxes while he was RM's coach.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-iu-south-korean-singer-s-nipple-zrnsbmf/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-iu-south-korean-singer-s-nipple-zrnsbmf/answers/new.html

Is there anyone who hasn't evaded Spanish tax authorities?

I would say he's fine since real madrid cancer get away with anything but since he's no longer there and didn't leave on good terms he might be fucked

>has to pay a fine
>fucked

Somehow I doubt it mate. 3.3m euros is fuckall to Utd and mourinho

Is there some audit campaign going over in Spain?

I honestly think most footballers evaded taxes in Spain since up until very recently it was so easy to get away with it.

Only now, when Spain desperately needs money, they started to take this tax thing seriously and built up a decent working tax agency.

Apparently, after Football Leaks were published, the Treasury noticed some shady shit that went unnoticed at first and started investigating.

The government is trying to divert attention from its own corruption.

>has to pay a fine

He could theoretically go to jail for this.

>t. podemista

No. Its just they are going for all RM related people to please Catalonian Overlords

But which team paid for transfers with EU Loans, RM or Barca?

Hello Mariano.

>Messi
>Neymar
>RM players

Nice theory there, sergio

wtf I love messi now

the true savant of our times

They are investigating all the Mendes players. Pepe, Falcao, CR, Mourinho and some more are beign accused.

theft isn't compulsory, the whole argument has always sucked

And I could theoretically become a billionaire, but we both know that won't happen. Rich people don't do jail time

>Rich people don't do jail time

hmm

friendly reminder that ALL taxation is theft

Rich people don't do jail time in Spain.

If a fucking fingolian say so, it must be true!!!

You know those plates that the Mursi tribe get hanging on their mouths? It's a cultural thing. For everyone related to Real Madrid, corruption and theft is a cultural thing too

>t. Laporta

>t. Florenpollez

Friendly reminder that you cancel your social contract anytime by killing yourself

Do regular people get sent to jail for tax evasion?

POR QUE

me

>tripfag without real trip
>subhuman tier """humour"""
>uefalona customer
Everything matches

Are you trying to communicate?

i once got a free vodka lemon at the hotel lobby in spain on the last day of our stay even tho the free vodka lemon offer was only included until the day before

does that count?
do I have to expect mail from los autoritarios de taxos royales now?

No.
You have to evade a lot with some real shady shit to get more than 2 years (less than 2 years you walk free if its your first offense).
Normaly big tax frauds are related to severe crimes (i.e. you steal a lot of money and then of course evade it) and the jail time come for that other offenses.

no the government will just take all your shit to pay for it

Spaniards are such faggots. They cant get over the fact that the best player and coach are Portuguese.

I think the problem is with Barça/Madrid higher ups.

Is tax evading a Sport?

It is in Spain apparently

Who's quote is this originally?

>ib4 Messi's

Murray Rothbard, a dipshit american who believed in literally lying about history if it doesn't suit your purposes

No wonder every fucker in football moves to Spain

Now, pray tell, does anyone have the slightest idea what his religious/ethnic background was?

Don't tell pol their economic beliefs were all created by jewish thinkers it'll break them

>All of Barça's presidents since the mid 70s have been condemned for corruption

is this new trend of justice going to kill the myth called LA LIGA?

>nobody gets jailed
>justice

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a libertarian you cretin

All represented by Jorge Mendes!

This is a deliberate move by the Spanish to undermine Gestifute and the Portuguese citizens abroad.

>hey pham give us some of what you make
what? no I don't want to
>cmon pham is for roads and schools and shiet
but I don't agree with the way the money is expend, I would preffer to freely asociate with the people of the comunity to decide on what we need and how are we going to make it
>*points gun at you sideways* yo pham I was tryin to be nice but aint have to, if you don't give me your shit im going to imprson you and if you resist this ill cap yo ass

tell me how this isn't robbery

Hahaha

just like here..he..he

wow we are pathetic

What is it with Spain and tax evasion

>but I don't agree with the way the money is expend, I would preffer to freely asociate with the people of the comunity to decide on what we need and how are we going to make it

Bullshit
>but I don't agree with giving my money to poorfags so they can get free hospitals and schools, it's their problem not mine. I'm gonna order a new Lambo right now

It's more accurate.

Image rights don't even have anything to do with Spain, they film the advertisements elsewhere, get paid by a non spanish company and receive the money in not-Spain.
Yet because they were receiving a salary from a Spanish company and had a spanish contract they have to declare it to Spain?! Bullshit!

The Spanish contract they had with Madrid was subject to IERPF, whatever you call it.
The others should be subjected to anything.

I really wish Ronaldo leaves La Liga just to teach Spain a lesson.
Oh, and pulling this crap on Mourinho will only make Mou want to help Ronaldo.

BTW, but these persons are some of the most hard working people in the football industry, if they make what they make is because of that, they aren't some entitled babies like your royal family.
Just because they are good at what they do they should have to cover for the people that are shit at what they do.

can someone give me a quick rundown on why the home country of the most successful football club on earth is actively trying to fuck it over
isn't it literally worth more money to ignore stuff like this

Football break, and there are more and more tax cases in the government. Gotta distract the masses somehow

>these persons are some of the most hard working people in the football industry, if they make what they make is because of that, they aren't some entitled babies