Which show has gotten worse since its first season?

Which show has gotten worse since its first season?

The Walking Dead. How is this even a question? That show has become so fucking boring.

GoT is still relatively decent, though a shadow of its former self

Walking Dead was always shit.

walking dead was shit and it became decent recently with the focus on all these crazy side groups

game of thrones was kino and it's turned into absolute trash

GoT went downhill after season 4. Charles Dance(Tywin) and Jack Gleeson(Joffrey) really carried the show.

I will say GoT.

Hear me out, TWD was getting bad even toward the end of Season 1. Game Of Thrones was genuinely a good show up until the end of Season 4, the last two seasons have been terrible besides the huge setpiece moments like the battles and Cersei blowing up the sept. I could probably say I genuinely enjoyed maybe 4 episodes out of 20 the last 2 seasons and two of those are just the battle part of the episode the first half of both suck. The writing is fucking awful (TWD has always been bad), characters act like idiots to suit the plot now, deaths have ZERO repercussions compared to earlier seasons (Roose, Doran etc.).

Sad because if that fat fuck actually had the work ethic to finish the books GoT probably wouldn't have dropped in quality like this. Instead we get a lot of fanservice crap shitted out by two terrible showrunners (D&D are trash don't even try to dispute this).

GoT is still good.

GOT. TWD only ever had one great ep which was the pilot. Season 2 is complete shit. At least GOT had a good first season and subsequent seasons were good to.

Season 6 has completely gone off the rails and essentially zero political intrigue. All it is is "I'm killing you" or "I'm threatening to kill you" it's so retard it hurts. How ironic that they would win the Emmy for best writing for the season with the objective worst writing.

I recently rewatched a few eps of S1 of GoT and holy shit what a world of difference between then and now. Nevertheless the worst season of GoT is still better than the best season of WD.

>deaths have ZERO repercussions compared to earlier seasons (Roose, Doran etc.).

Exactly. GoT was considered brutal because it had deaths that mattered and that were integral to the plot. Now I watch people die with about the same dispassion as in a videogame. They just kill people whenever they don't quite know what to do with them.

Also, plot armor is really killing it for me.

Walking Dead by far

This. The last two episodes were telekino

Easily impressed morons

also using the word

>"Kino"

shows how much of an idiot you are.

>Easily impressed morons
I binge-watched the entire series a few weeks ago for the first time. Didn't notice a drop in quality at all. The only thing that I could hold against it, is that some characters are neglected a lot of the time.

But, you just used it.

GoT is still watchable

you don't consider 'bad poosi' to be a drop in quality?

She has nice tits so I gave it a pass

One bad or cringey line doesn't make an entire show bad suddenly.

GoT by fucking far. At least TWD isnt feminist pandering cringeworthy garbage that destroys the source material and heading towards a distastrous train wreck of a conclusion.

It's not just that, got completely forgot the fundamental aspects of their characters. Daenerys, Tyrion, Jaime, and bran are butchered beyond repair

Every episode has terrible dialogue.

Game of Thrones. Walking Dead is worse, but it didn't have all that far to fall, GoT season 1 is genuinely one of the strongest seasons of tv since the mid 00s.

Have you guys seen the confirmed GoT Season 7 spoilers? It sounds 10x worse than Season 5 & 6... How!??!?!?!

Who gives a fuck about bookfags? The TV characters aren't butchered because they're different to the books.