Be pol

>Be pol
>Hate Jewish VERY MUCH
>Unironically call a Jew as their lord

What's wrong with them?

It's a way to fit in with the hive-mind. In reality almost all of them spend their Sunday mornings jerking off.

every rule has an exception
actually christcucktianity is just judaism for gentiles

The Jews hated Jesus and had him put to death, because he told them things they did not want to hear. Such as "there is more happiness in giving than receiving" and "store up treasures in heaven, rather than on earth"

>be not on Sup Forums
>make thread about Sup Forums

Most antisemites aren't Christian, the strongest resister of the Nazis was the church

Stop persecuting us

So you're saying that Jesus was a Jew, But a good Jew?

Because Sup Forums is full of Christian larpers, none of them are actually religious.

Jesus was the only good jew, except those who followed him and became Christian.

Calling Jesus a Jew is like calling Martin Luther a catholic.
Both are technically correct, but very misleading.

>the strongest resister of the Nazis was the church

*tips biretta*

Because none of them actually care about Christianity other than the symbols and an excuse to Deus Vult

This. Catholics hated Martin Luther because he tried to expose the falsehoods of the church and extract the truth from the bible itself. Catholic Priests could basically fake everything and say it was "the word of god", because nobody knew how to read Latin, and nobody could disagree. Which is why you had things like the crusades.

>Which is why you had things like the crusades.

no, not really, the process was much more complex

Theyre retarded
Literally just a cult of judaism put up for export and weaponized

Jealousy.

Jesus didn't hate judaism, was Paul who turned his view of judaism into a Disney version.

I never said Jesus hated Judaism, but he told people that way of thinking was outdated, and that they were no longer god's chosen people. Needless to say they were pretty pissed.

>and that they were no longer god's chosen people

That's not true, jews were punished in the past and that wasn't a novelty, like when they had to wander the desert for 40 years before being able to reach the promised land. The problem was when he said he was the son of God.

>Be pol
>be dumb

literally just answered your question, op

>angry jew detected
But he is the son of god.

>jew
>in spain

kek, you don't know shit about Jesus, just admit it, my fedora tipping amigo

however, Jesus' teachings were against Jews values; once Jews have this tribal though against this ecumenical Christian worldview
thus, Jews have thrown Christ to the lions
Jews have problem with Christianity, and it is the common though among them the Catholicism is a great whore
when Sup Forums state something like "stop worshiping a kike on a pike", they just reveal how ignorant they on this subject

Jesus was a massive troll, and that's why he was murdered.

>t. JEW
He's coming back for you and any who deny him as lord and savior.

Hey, that wasn't an insult.

You don't know user? He was really an Aryan master race.

>Be pol
>>Hate Jewish VERY MUCH
>>Unironically call a Jew as their lord
Sup Forums is full of muslims.

Nah, he was literally the only based jew in existence, and they hated him for it.

he was from Ryazan'

What about Einstein?

>Jesus' teachings were against Jews values

there were many sects and many views about judaism, Jesus just was another one but afaik he was the only one claiming to be the son of God, hence why he was so easily prosecuted by the sanhedrin

>Jews have this tribal though against this ecumenical Christian worldview

Jesus didn't want to open the religion to others, he wanted to change judaism, was Paul the one selling christianism to everybody against the opinion of the rest of disciples of Jesus, like when you don't have to cut the tip of your dick to become a christian.

Sup Forums isn't a uniformly Christian board. They are mostly neopagan or irreligious.

Jésus was Frank.

Nearly every alt-righter I've met is an intolerable Christfag.

I am not alt-right, nor racist, nor do I even visit Sup Forums.

However I wish every fucking lgbt would die in a burning lake of oil.

The new testament technically turns Christians into the new Jews and the old Jews aren't considered Jews anymore.