twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

>greek Sup Forums
haha so funny XD

turns out you can't pay players with peanuts

we use a new currency
instagram likes by 15yo hooligans

we would be the richer club in the world then

come to think of it, our squad next season will be like atleast 6 greek players so there'll be no complains on that regard atleast

nice one faggot

>olympiakos """legends""""

sorry triggered greekfriends, I cant hear you over the sound of all the inevitably shit signings my club bought from Olympiakos

>pic related

prepare your anus

A quick rundown on this pls? Google gives nothing.

Too many debts to pay

>Marinakis actually owns Nottingham

kek, pray he refballs you back to the prem

fake news!

Previous owner had the club doing moderately good in Europe (being in CL groups) and badly in Greece (most of the time coming 2nd) and he had a bad relationship with Gate 13 (the ultras) so there was a big rally and he stepped down as club president. He left the club basically naked and the new owner (the current one) failed to completely wipe the debt of the club and just doesn't invest at all.

Funny thing is that he has a "good" relationship with the ultras so that's why there are no protests and stuff. There is a 35% budget decrease for next season and every good foreign player wants to leave or they threaten to sit out their contract, so the club is looking to sell them ASAP.

The worst thing is that the other 3 top clubs (AEK, PAOK, Olympiakos) are owned by a billionaire (AEK), crime lord (Olympiakos) and a Greek-Russian with ties to Putin and the Greek government (PAOK).

tl;dr All the good players will leave this summer because of inefficient ownership.

Ty man, gonna keep an eye on the situation because I scout our NT guys an Robin Lod is in there.

>Marinakis
>crime lord

yeah nice try, he is legit and you cant prove otherwise

Robin Lod is pretty good, consistent performer, good positioning and finish and also has a good relationship with the other players. Last year he was benched but now he is a regular. I hope he stays

youtube.com/watch?v=smnGbnYwVyw he has his moments