Why

why

How else are you supposed to get 10/10 A and V?

THANKS YIFY

A:10000000000000000
V:202020200000000000000000000000000

full 1080p blu ray rip on 2gb file

WOW
HOW DO THEY DO IT?

Small files for a negligible difference in audio quality. Stay mad plebs. Unless it's some timeless classic it doesn't matter

>2016
>KAT shut down
>Only Tigole left as movie source in x265, joy rips barely or not seeded
>have to download fucking rarbg shit like a pleb
>almost killed myself when I finally had to download a yifi for an old movie with no other sources

so glad I downloaded 3 terabytes when I got a new harddisc last christmas before kat shut down
but goddammit pirates step the fuck up, where's the new shit

>tfw no pleb gf to watch yify rips and cuddle with

>finally decide to clean my HD and start deleting a bunch of movies
>get in the mood of watching something not released in the last few years
>already deleted good clean copy and there's nothing left online except shitty ultra compressed ones
>feelsbadman

I didn't realize that le audiophile elitists would dwell on Sup Forums of all places.

in India yify is worshipped as a God. I'm not joking.

you don't need to be an audiophile to realize YIFI's sound is shit

>quiet scene: barely audible
>loud scene: hearing damage-tier volume

Why the fuck do they have so many seeds?
They're the only uploader that gets any reasonable amount of seeds for classic films. You'd think people with taste wouldn't download this trash.

You know what really pisses me off
this new nigger Shaanig
handy website, x265 rips, supposedly 720p but encoded to be so small they might as well be 480p, his movie rips suck fucking dick too, fuck him, stupid son of a bitch, make your rips a few 100 MB's bigger and you've got quality, stupid fucking piece of shit

unfortunately there's loads of fucking idiots more than people with taste

shit I know more than a handful of people too stupid to download who buy fucking blu-rays, consider that yifi downloaders are a tiny bit less retarded than those idiots.

I know this fucking retard:
>works in IT
>has a projector in his room (way too big for the small room)
>downloads yifi rips
>can't see what's wrong with it

jesus christ

>there are people who steam yify via youtube

I stay between 15-20 gigabytes per movie.

If the movie has a strong focus on visuals, I will go up to 60 gigabyte, but no rarely higher.

Anything under 10 is usually unwatchable.

Anything under 80GB is unwatchable trash and you should kill yourself for having watched it

Movies I download are usually 1-2GB. I think the quality is decent

that's retarded

they could just go to yify.tv

You faggots hate everything. Is there anything you wont whine about?

Oh I can beat this, motherfucker

>no job
>projector in living room on slightly cream walls so colour is perpetually off
>picture rail blocks 2 inches at the top on 4:3 movies
>optical sound from ps3/XboxOne goes into a converter that spews out 3 lots of 3.5 inch jacks that go into 5.1 surround sound designed for a PC
>back right speaker so far from subwooger that I have to have an RCA extender
>watch YIFY rips because I'm a gypsy, pikey fuck about hard drive space STILL

A: 92kbps
V: YouTube quality 480p
Thanks YIFI!

you don't need to be an audiophile to realise YIFI's sound is shit

>hating on Yify
Dumb meme on the level of hating VLC

VLC can play 360 degree videos now

It really breaks my heart how I got into piracy just before YIFY came and ruined it for everyone. I used to be able to regularly find 4-10 gb rips with enough seeds to download, now people don't even make rips bigger than 2 gb sometimes. That or morons make 10+ ones nobody will seed. With no private tracker I barely even pirate anymore, I'm so sick of shitty rips

If they have a good setup there's absolutely nothing wrong with buying or renting a bluray to get the full uncompressed file

don't rise to it, man.

pls tell me this is someone you know and not yourself kek

hush now

they don't have a good setup, they buy blurays because it's the only way they know how to get access to a fucking movie

nope, it's most definitely me. I'm not investing in a proper setup until I've movied into a non-London houseshare.

The actual projector isn't even 1080 and I keep everything at 720.

On the plus side it has s-video input so consoles look good on it.

jesus christ mate, you only live once. I don't have a job either but I've got a 1080p tv and a decent onkyo 5.1 surround system, pc with 8TB hard disc space and kodi media center connected through hdmi, 800+ movies, 400+ tv shows, nothing extravagant but at least a decent way to view kinos.

We've got a 1080 tv, but the projector has a novelty that I like. I've adjusted the white balance to couter the living room wall shade so I've exaggerated the quality decline.

The only downside with the speaker set up is that I can't adjust rear volume independantly.

Wasn't it turned into a honeypot? Someone connected the site to some media company's data center or something a while back.

V: 10
A: 10
pls seed

if I was at your place and you said "wanna watch something" I'd say sure and leave and go to my place

>India's flag literally as an anus in the middle

>yes this Yify Is For You

dropped

Thank fuck for that. You're a cunt, no one likes you, and your favourite movie is shit.

means a lot coming from someone with your discerning taste

>A: 1
>V: 1
Pottery

>hevc means yify sizes at decent quality

What an age we live in.

>taste
>Sup Forums

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere, chief.

What ARE your top 5 films then, user? You a bad enough dude to commit on Sup Forums?

read the thread retard

so these:

are your top 6, huh?

Well....ok then. It must be nice being you.

if you read the thread you'd realize that the taste comment was about the dude's setup, stop embarrassing yourself

>look for a movie
>only two rips available, either 500mb yifyshit or +10gigs
This is what pisses me off the most. What the fuck do you do when this happens? I don't wanna get eye cancer but I also don't wanna deal with needlessly huge files for a 2 hours flick I'll only watch once then delete.
2-3gb should be the standard for movies but it seems rips of this size are harder to find these days.

Where else would you get such hi-quality 1080p rips? Just look how crisp and clear the image is.

I'm not embarassed. Are you embarassed, user?

torrentproject, zooqle, the pirate bay clean or rarbg should find you what you are looking for

what's the movie

No man should have to choose between YIFY and retarded filesizes.

son, I just asked what your top 5 movies were. Why are you too afraid to commit to an answer on a Peruvian shrimp rearing forum? An ANONYMOUS one, no less?

you can't just ask something personal like someone's top 5 movies out of the blue for no fucking reason, now that Trump is president there's no such thing as freedom anymore, I mean where do you get the nerve

What can I say? I'm just an out of touch dinosaur.

but at least I'm not a faggot

>1080p movie
>200 MB

try to take over the world?

YIFY is alright watching a movie with headphones, but it does sound like shit on a TV. I spend the entire movie adjusting the volume up or down

Ah, I understand now.
Maybe if I was a fatburger with a huge TV, I would notice the quality difference.
I'm a decent working person though, so I watch from laptop.

Yify is great, you can download 1.8gb 2160p 4k rips to watch on your cellphone.

basically 24 picture = avg 1.8mb

fuckin ell. 480p at best

I'm a decent working person. BUT I own le 4k 55" hdr. are you just a part time shill?