Who here Shameless?

Who here Shameless?

They ruin 1 character per season. I guess that's the point, but it makes me want to avoid getting invested in them

Stolen quads

i like emmy. she has hot feet.

The guy who plays Lip is a good actor. I'd like seeing him in more stuff.

Kev is the best character

I hate pretty much every character now except Kevin.

Can't wait for the rest of the season being Fiona struggling financially and Lip getting drunk and trying to fight people.

whoah

They look warm and kissable.

Like any other showtime TV show. Starts good then turns to garbage.

Im on season 3 still like all characters except for fucking Monica. What characters are u suggesting are ruined at this point?

theyruined ian and debby, carl got GOAT

The argument for Ian being bipolar is weak as fuck as well. He went 0-60 out of fucking nowhere.

Lip's still pretty good, but in season 6 I only really like him and Carl; and Lip's weird ass relationship with his professor is retarded and makes no logical sense.

no characters are ruined in any season, mate. they ebb in flow with viewer interest. the show has maintained the same quality of comedy and drama throughout all its seasons.

it always confuses me when someone says the show is ruined or has dropped in quality when a character arc or plot development isn't to their liking. a drop in quality is what happens after a great showrunner or writer leaves a show, like West Wing after Sorkin left or NYPD Blue after Milch.

Debbie just beat the shit out of Frank with a pillow case full of bars of soap she isnt ruined yet! Ian is just a whiner. My roommate and I made a Shameless drinking game last night we called it Shameful ill post a pic of the rules here when i get home tonight if this thread is still up.

Would kiss/10

>tfw Fiona got blacked this season

love that black woman in the show
also the fact that she is with a white guy makes my fantasy boner tingle

original shameless best shameless

Is lip's asian exgirlfriend still on the show?

Both start out really strong, but UK falls faster and sooner.

No she moved to Canada and was killed by a Wendigo and then moved back to the states and started working in a supercenter

Show peaked at Season 4. Since then they've been spinning their wheels and throwing anything at the wall to be interesting.

The show is interesting because of the family dynamic, now that they split up it doesn't work and it becomes less and less realistic for them to be together. I'm betting the show ends after next season.

Pretty.

this season has been unbelievably horrible.

The only complaints I have about this season is how they ended Ian's relationship with that black guy. It made zero sense and was abrupt. The other is how he quickly gets into a relationship that man/woman thing. They are shoehorning weird LGBT things into this season and its annoying.

>They are shoehorning weird LGBT things into this season and its annoying.
litterly this
they dont even try to ease the audience into it, nope we are just to accept that some lady has several identites and likes to be refered to ass "they"
sure

>They are shoehorning weird LGBT things into this season and its annoying.
Dude, Mickey is coming back this week. Shit is about to hit the fan and it's going to be amazing.

wrong thread buddy

the only way this season could redeem itself is by having Mickey violently kill that annoying tranny fuck

>thinks people shouldnt have an opinion on tv if they dont agree with him on GoT
>posts anime picture of the sub-par version of Hunter X Hunter
your opinion is invalid as the kiddies say

What would be great:
Mickey comes back and confronts Ian and tranny. They will argue and bicker about stuff while Mickey refers the tranny using derogatory names. Tranny pushes Mickey and Mickey beats the shit out of the Tranny.

What will most likely happen:
Mickey and the tranny get into an argument. The tranny fucks Mickey in the ass with a strapon and he loves it.

Yum.

Coming from where this is based, it's amazing how accurate everything that happens is.

Anyone else think Emmy's Jewish genes are really starting to kick in?

Yea but that's how mental illness works. Now if Ian had a better actor it could have actually been more nuanced.

> implying serial bottom Mickey won't be fucked by both of them.

Fuck, I knew her voice sounded familiar. When she showed up on Shameless I thought, "Where do I recognize that voice from?"

Finally Lip is getting what he deserved

Which is?

UK went to shit right in season 4.

That's not season 5

cuckoldry

She's starting to get hershlag face yes.

why does Debbie look so ugly on the show but in real life she's qt?

I think you're referring to his girlfriend and the situation with the kid and the ex. But did anyone else get a weird vibe about Lips professor and his girlfriend? Like when he was in the diner she seemed to be flirting with him, then like a couple episodes ago she says how she's attracted to smart guys. Maybe a future cucking from the professor up ahead?

Photoshop user.

She has some fat as fuck titties, that's why

>shaved armpits

Jesus christ, plastic actors cannot make this show good at all.

is there milk in those?

>in real life she's qt?
In real life stills she goes through meticulous makeup and dressing to lift her from the 5/10 she actually is.

Miss his Chinese gf who liked anal

She was his best girl by far imo

I found her voice annoying. Give me the milf professor Lip was banging. or give me her cute jock son

I hope this could happen, out of all the shit this show has put me through, like manlet lip being the most attractive guy on campus, to Ian's black guy, the tranny is probably the biggest sign this show is dead