/hoc/

/hoc/

Important dates!

>20th June: New Jersey reveals
>21th June: Las Vegas submits player lists, team revealed later during the NHL player awards show
>23rd and 24th: Draft

Exciting days ahead edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoHpongJWrE
youtu.be/OIVI3q-ZlX4
youtube.com/watch?v=nkvpvWGxXrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O M A H A WHEN

Is he Cell key material?

not last season
needs more meme magic

>new jersey reveals
huh?

>rags

he is referring to the lastest editions of the hockey sweaters for every team from adidas

no one gives a fuck about anything coming out of new joisy

They are changing supplier of jerseys, some teams are doing a redesign.

Adidas reveals the next seasons jerseys
12 teams are getting new jerseys (13 counting the Golden Knights)

The devils are revealing their new location

O M A H A

Minnesota high school hockey championship winner

>pedoshotta excelling with minors
This surprises no one.

uhhhhhhh

ded

finnposters have forsaken summer /hoc/

Why does this shithole have a label like this when they haven't had a relevant franchise in 20+ years?

Since when does Peyton Manning post on /hoc/

>canada talking about relevance

Oh the ironing

I don't see the irony here. Care to enlighten me, o faggoty tripfag?

New jerseys when?

>1980
>they considered the victory a "miracle"

>1960
>Kennedy elected to his first term of president

yamamoto and kostin will still be on the board and this man will select joshua norris

>rags

youtube.com/watch?v=uoHpongJWrE

What was his problem?

>2160
>necrobama begins his eight term narrowly beating out bernie sanders the seventh

>tim thomas jr jr jr jr jr refuses to visit the white house after his team the mecha-bruins win the 244th stanley cup
libtards still btfo

>tripfag thinks his meme league proves relevence

SOON

hello lids, do we know what time the new sweaters are being unveiled?

>waiting around to see new jerseys

This autistic sport just isnt for me.

>Not wanting to see New Jersey's for your team

When is it being released?

Daily reminder that punjabis called a hockey game

youtu.be/OIVI3q-ZlX4

/myteam/ gets a new jersey seems lile every year, as do most teams

Youre literally just falling for the NHL "more hype more ratings" trap

And your point? New Jersey's are either a nice thing to see or you just laugh at how atrocious they look. Remember the panthers New Jersey and how bad it looked,

they call every game for the cbc
how else can the cbc appeal to the pajeet audience

how THE FUCK are they going to keep the ice cold in Las Vegas???????????????????????????????????

they will place your mothers heart beneath the surface

Dunno how much plainer I can put it.

Youre giving jews their ratings and clicks to see what will for almost every team be the same jerseys as last year

Air conditioning set to 60 degrees keeps it nice and cool inside the arena

For me, it's Presidentti tumma paahto

i see what you're doing here

CBJ home jerseys leaked. Not sure why they're planning a big reveal party, most jerseys will look exactly the same. They probably learned their lesson from when Reebok made more than half the teams look like shit with their meme sweater "tech"

rip Doan

now who offers him a contract or is he forced into retirement.

They look better, but they better feel good with the material they use

He goes to Pongs to win a cup

>They're still shit

perfect conditions for an NHL team

Does he go to Winnipeg and help them win a cup?

Please no.
I don't want a 3 peat.
I want a new team to win it dammit.

that be some kind of cucking and would make for some great memes if it happens.

>Laine lets Doan get the empty netter in game 7 of the finals vs Pongs where Jest win 3-0.

Jets could do it if they're healthy and get a goalie and one defenseman. Hamonic and halak could be good assets but the contract of halak is a problem

They look the same except the new collar is arguably worse. I own jerseys from both brands and they feel pretty much the same, adidas jerseys being a little softer to the touch maybe

how THE FUCK do they keep the ice cold in the other sunbelt cities?

New Hurricanes sweater leaked

>not the 90s redesign

gayyyyyyy

Well, I at least hope a new third jersey is made for the islanders. Those black and white jerseys were good but didn't fit the team. Maybe fishsticks again?

>reebok
I think this one's a fake

No third jerseys this year. They'll probably be back next year tho

Fug. The best islanders third was that winter classic one with the NY logo with some chrome. I think the isles did well when wearing said jersey. But who knows if we exist next year as a team!

Did they ever say why there isnt third jerseys this year? Cant see how it effects sales or anything

How do I get a hockey gf?

Move to Vancouver. Kipper will be your gf

I think that jersey with the chrome shit and incomplete stripes was disgusting imo. But then again, I unironically like the fisherman jerseys

Technically, adidas has to make 62 new jerseys plus ASG and Winter Classic jerseys. They'll be back next year, don't worry. Reebok did the same thing in 2007-08

Please come back Kip

More sales. By releasing the primary and third jerseys a year apart, more people will buy both rather than choosing just one.

So our winter classic is the rags and sabres in citi field....

Why couldn't it be Buffalo and the isles!

>Why couldn't it be Buffalo and the isles!
because bettman wants viewership

Adidas owns reebok, you know that right?

Id rather watch Tavares and ho sang then watch the same boring rangers team with zuccarello and an aging lundqvist

Which sunbelt team will get an outdoor game first?

ofc you would, you're a glutton for punishment

Preds or Tampa. Wouldn't be suprised if one was made at LP field

we already had cucks v kongs

This. Apparently the authentic jerseys will sell for $200US but the replicas will be made by Fanatics and supposedly the quality will be comparable to the jerseys they sell at Walmart for $40. Pic related

Nobody would watch it

When are the new jerseys revealed? (GMT +2)

>Pierre LeBrun @PierreVLeBrun
>Do not believe Ottawa was able to work out a deal with Vegas last night before GM GM's self imposed deadine. But, does he circle back again?

Methot will be a Golden Knight

I know, but they probably don't share the factory where they make the jerseys. Even if they do, they still have to start from scratch since the template is different. I have no idea how any of this works tbqh

Will ottawa be a bottom feeder again?

Around 5PM ET

They have the designs..it doesnt take much for a textile factory to print jerseys. They could easily have an entire years worth of sales printed by August.

You're right but it wouldn't make sense from a marketing standpoint. They figured out the average person will only be buying one new jersey a year so making 3 available right away is pointless. When they bring back 3rd jerseys next year, people will be more inclined to buy one I guess

>They're are people who post here that think Vegas will be competitive this year

Kings vs Golden Knights in Vegas next year. Mark my words

youtube.com/watch?v=nkvpvWGxXrg

They do an okay job in Glendale.

No ADIDAS stripes?! YES

glendale has never had to keep the surface playable in June

next thread, blue man group edition

Dat Bob Miller

Also dat Hrudey cam

Yeah, it's a big relief

Minnesota and Colorado are going to be different I know. New Jersey is claiming they are but I don't think they'll change anything from what I've seen. It's not really a change but the oilels are dumping their royal blue homes in favor of the orange being the home

Ya that's really good. I was worried about that after seeing the WCOH ones.

I expected a lot more changes. Remember in 2007 when Reebok unveiled like 5 completely new logos and more or less 15 new jerseys with major changes? Not that I'm complaining, most of these new jerseys looked like absolute shit and the league as a whole looks better now than they did 10 years ago

hehe