Post yfw Dorner comes out of hiding after faking his death to assassinate Hillary Clinton

Post yfw Dorner comes out of hiding after faking his death to assassinate Hillary Clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM
youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are people on Sup Forums right now who will dismiss based Dorner because he's black.

Damn, has it been that long? I still remember that fucking livestream.

It's been nearly 3 and a half years since he successfully faked his death.

I missed the whole Dorner thing. Wasn't he just some black guy that chimped out and accused his coworkers of being racist? I remember him claiming that they were singing Nazi songs about killing blacks, that's when I stopped caring.

But if there is anything red pilled, please do tell.

WITH AN M16A4!

>mfw i thought he had the venom snake horn on his left side of his forehead

He was pissed about corruption in the LAPD. He reported his training officer (black woman) for kicking a (white) man after he was already down. He got fired for making false statements, The whole system worked against him because he wouldn't be quiet about their bullshit.

Did anything significant come to light other than the kicking thing? On the news he just sounded like your average dindu nuffins, yt be opressin me n sheit.

Please happen

He's not a dindu. Go read his manifesto.

don't toy with my feelings, IS DORNER ALIVE OR NO?

RIP Chocolate Rambo

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Dg5Y5GweM

>horse tracks leading away from the cabin
I don't think I will ever feel the sheer elation and pure hope I felt when I heard that
Watching those livestreams in the basement of my university was legitimately one of the best times of my life
I can only hope that Kek will bless us with another happening of this caliber again.
Can't corner the dorner

The Dorner has a corner in all our hearts.

That would be great
pic related, his Russian counterpart

Man I actually miss this guy even though most of society has forgotten or thinks he's insane.

I heard he is like he likes his KFC...deep fried.

Dorner killed innocent people.

I don't like the LAPD, but the enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. The Dorner worship on Sup Forums sucks.

>BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN

I still think they pinned that on him. Hell the cops shot a few innocent people when they were trying to catch him anyway.

he was just sick of the bullshit in the police department. the lies, the corruption, the silencing. he was ex-military and most military blacks and Hispanics are red pilled. his killing spree was an anti-police state fueled rampage.

I CRI EVRYTIEM

youtube.com/watch?v=TFa19KCb5Q0.