Pulisic's worth

If Pulisic legitimately develops in to a world class player, what would he actually be worth just for marketing potential?

The opportunity to build up an early bandwagon in the most untapped wealthy sports market on earth seems more valuable than on field performance could ever be so long as he's enough to be featured in a 1st class lineup. He's also good looking which of course added to the marketability of Beckham and Ronaldo.

>untapped

The American sports market is saturated to fuck, anyone vaguely interested in sports has like 4 teams from 4 different sports to chose from

>He's also good looking
He's pretty bland desu
t. girl

You're an idiot. That's like saying theres no potential for a cookie market because the muffin market is already so big. Soccer literally cannot grow anymore in places like Europe and South America, but it can in the US.

roastie

no one gives a fuck about soccer here he is worth as much as bradley or donovan were at their peak, NOTHING.

CHI

he's not black enough to get Americans excited

>chicanos are this triggered
Go back

lol this is top banter Nigel

In fairness football is deliberately held back in America because the (((big 4))) have far too much money to lose. Did you think it was just pure coincidence that only one big sport in America has a salary cap and it's the same sport that has a market that's bigger than just America which makes it harder to dictate policy?
I'll tell you right now that if football clubs in America had the same (((owners))) as the (((big 4))) then football in America would suddenly explode in popularity.

>Only one big sport in America has a salary cap
Wat

MLS does have NFL owners. Kraft and Kroenke come to mind.

>t. Glazer

Just wait for next year. If the US finally manages to get into the QF, the US will suddenly watch alot of football.

>made literally 30 posts with spam about pulisic beating méxico
>1-1, pulishit didn't touch the ball at all

We went to the QF in 2002. Nobody cared.

Kek. It's funny because it's true. American sports threads just consist of arguments about which giant black guy is the best. It's no wonder that cuckoldry is a cornerstone of American "culture".

and Blank now

been hearing this for a while now

Says the man whose country is literally blown up every other day by brown invaders

>US finally manages to get into the QF
dumb australian

Tom Brady is literally the most talked about player in the NFL you retard.

i sincerely hope that Dortmund ruin him just so that Americans on Sup Forums shut the fuck up

Please go back to subreddit r/pol

Go search some syrian minefields for grenades, Uli.

>seething Buyern customer mad he couldnt steal DembelGoat or PulisGod
What happened to getting a Granate?

No one is implying that soccer will sweep over the US overnight but the TV deals for the MLS will get better which means not viewers and more fans. More people will be watching the PL on NBC and the Bundesliga/Champions Leauge on Fox

Basically it becoming a lot less taboo or "hipster" to be a soccer fan

2bh if you're a TV owner and want to make profits, what sport do you choose to air?
The well-known, respected sport with plenty of commercial breaks?
Or the un-American, outsider sport with ZERO breaks to sell commercial spaces?

TVs are what which hold association football back in the USA. If there were plenty of breaks, there would be plenty of games aired.

>what would he actually be worth just for marketing potential?
about tree fiddy

>look, look a white person also players our sport!

LMAO

There are plenty of creative ways to show ads without ruining the view of play on screen. In a Mexican game I saw a few weeks back, they would minimize the screen slightly and have ads bordered on the sides for a few seconds before resizing the screen back to normal.

Obviously I dont support that jewish shit but Im just simply trying to make a point here.

I see, but the point of an ad is to captivate 100% of the brain of the watcher. This inefficient "solution" is at best parasitic, and not as effective as a 100% screen 100% saturated sound 15 seconds commercial

I don't know how it is in France, but we have multiple channels in the US that can show multiple sports.

go back to syria, rapist

My point was about why airing association football isn't incentive for TV owners
It's easy to break a baseball game to show an ad and come back without losing a bit of the game (same with other major US sports)
But it's impossible to do with association football

Well ruskie women love the bbc desu

good women loving poor low life nigs is a meme

a-any day now

>Chicanos don't believe this guy genuinely better than Vela and Chicharito

Reminder that Wurstulli never said they will get a Granate. He only said that if they want to improve the team they have to get a Granate.

Yeah, but the NFL is also naturally hampered by the fact that it can only have a handful of games every year because of how violent the sport is. The NBA is hampered by having a boring and predictable regular season. MLB is hampered by the lack of interest in national games.

Soccer has the advantage of having a lot of games that matter, matches that dont include your team that are still fun to watch, and a nearly year round season.