youtu.be/_Ipj9JWCD_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are no answers only choices......

youtube.com/watch?v=sAS1z0Gmf9Y

where was the old tony williams

hello everyone

What's your opinion of Storm Corrosion?

haven't heard any of their stuff

I'd say it's a sure-hit if you enjoy Porcupine Tree and Angels of Light, so make sure you give their album a listen some time

weekly

sure will, thanks for the recommendation

What's the Nichijou cover album? please tell me it's not just instrumental hip-hop with no relation to the show

it's a lolicore album, I don't really know Nichijou but there's at least one track related

here's the link if you want
hmrecords.bandcamp.com/album/--2

Sam perry - if sadness could sing
+cut hands, amnesia scanner, muslimgauze
Lord tang - hello
Tolerance - divin

oh now that's much more to my liking I think, I'll give it a listen!

thanks for the recs

That Loreena McKennitt album seems neat.
Tell me about it.

>where was the old tony williams
you with the feds

just had dinner so resounding yes on that one

Out Of The Blue / A Letter From Home About Sound And Consciousness is an amazing fucking tracks
side A of Out of the Blue is a little too cheesy at times though

>what's your opinion on :zoviet france:?
I liked what i heard but for whatever reason havent gone back to them in years, i need to do that
+K&C
>That Loreena McKennitt album seems neat.
>Tell me about it.
Its a decently long live album of hers that covers a good portion of her best material. I love LM shes the most consistantly listenable of the mom-new-age artists

I slept on rocket, I listened to it when it came out but didn't really care for it then. Upon relisten, I like it
Now tell me what you thought of Julie Byrne
Is that a Nas quote
What kind of music is muslimgauze?
Best nick cave release? I like your funeral
Good colors/aesthetic
Seeing tv girl in January I'm excited

>Best nick cave release? I like your funeral
i've only heard up to tender prey so far, and funeral is my favourite too. i'm looking foward to listening to the good son

very rhythmic but often noisy ambient (some people would say tribal ambient or ambient techno) music with themes, samples and melodies about the (middle-)east
dude was ridiculously prolific and pretty much everything I've heard of his was at least good, and often absolutely great

>Is that a Nas quote
youtu.be/_Ipj9JWCD_I

Sounds pretty interesting, what's a good starting point?
Tell you the truth, I've only heard your funeral and skeletal tree. I guess I should start from the beginning of his discog. Nice quad
Thanks m8

u should check out the 'dance with dolly' single, the extended disco mixes of baby i'm burning and i wanna fall in love are fantastic

Vote Hezbollah or Mullah Said
maybe Uzi Mahmood if you want something that almost feels like it's got the beats of hip-hop

also Ouran is a classic anime

hey pop do you like Rainer Maria

Roy Harper - Stormcock
Q and Not U - No Kill No Beep Beep

If you like Doc be sure to check out Ice Cream for Crow and Shiny Beast / Bat Chain Puller