51.2% of Frankfurt is Greek

>51.2% of Frankfurt is Greek

I am a Greek.

>Breitshart

i've been to frankfurt
therefore I an a Greek

nice

This is new to me Iki. I didn't know Germany was ever a part of Greece or Byzantium.

>Reading Breitbart Jews sorry News

>Brainfart

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

>t. Ivan Ivanovich

>Frankfurt becomes first German city where natives are minority
Yeaaaaaaaaah, no.
Offenbach, a city right next to Frankfurt, has been majority immigrants for some years now.

Also
>more than 60% are EU migrants

white migrants dont count

Why is it so hard for shartinmarts to accept that "white" immigrants are still immigrants?

Funny how the cities with the most immigrants like Frankfurt, Stuttgart and Munich are also the most successful ones by pretty much every metric :^)

Berlin and Ruhrshart need not apply, they just suck so hard even their immigrants are trash.

yes they do you braindead lard

they're still foreigners to that country, this isn't america where we only care about skin color and you're accepted

He thinks Greeks used to live in Germany before Germans took their place lmao.

Iki is one crazy guy.

>Frankfurt
>most successful ones
yeah, when it comes to crime

>le don't seperate Europeans and skitskins statistic

Discarded.

>t.Chang

>Berlin and Ruhrshart need not apply
You managed to propose and refute your point in a single post. That's very efficiently German of you, Igor. You have assimilated.

only when you equal corporate crime and customs violations with the risk of being beaten to death for your smartphone by some ronny

Ausnahmen bestätigen die Regel you dumb French-speaking Anglo Saxon

I've heard that Frankfurt and Munich are a Mecca for ex-Yugos.

>I've heard that Frankfurt and Munich are a Mecca for ex-Yugos.
No, Vienna is.

>Exceptions confirm the rule
Is a logical fallacy, alboshit. Immigrants flock to rich financial centres like cockroaches flock to a filthy kitchen.

>yes, hello, of course I don't know what I'm talking about

Let's ignore that Frankfurt was a fucking shithole in the 80s and 90s when most of the immigrants settled there

And it's still a shithole

Dirty as fuck, rather dangerous for a German city, full of drug addicts and homeless, and much more.

Just because there are some banks there doesn't make it a good city.

What the fuck are you talking about, it's fucking rich.

But for whatever reason, the fucking rich cities are also the immigrant-laden cities.

Cockroaches don't improve the state of a dirty kitchen nor do they bake the cake.

For whatever reason, cockroaches live near plumbing. They don't pay for the water nor did they assemble the pipes.

building mosques doesn't create wealth

it just kills people's sleep time and hoards muslims to pray 20x a day