Based... Roseanne Barr?

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/282864-roseanne-barr-we-would-be-so-lucky-if-trump-won

I think we would be so lucky if Trump won," she told The Hollywood Reporter.

"I mean, illegal immigration. When people come here and they get a lot of benefits that our own veterans don't get. What's up with that?"

This is proof that Trump has the moron vote.

I thought Roseanne and Rosie O'Donnell were the same person??

>based
>none stop defending israel and jews
>literal jidf

based? aye fuck off.

i love her so much

Strange. She looks better now than when she was young.

They're not?

They are.

Well, yea, they are... Right?
Wait
this isn't gonna be another Berenstein Bears situation, is it?

Sauce on economic refugees getting benefits? I know they can utilize hospitals but that's it

>calling Trump supporters sheep
>every news outlet other than Breitbart has lambasted him since day one
?????

Is this what happens when you support trump? I'm a hilldog and I've been told I could work on my image a bit.

She's still capable of saying coherent things, but lemme tells you, she gone. Go listen to her on Rogan's podcast- bet you can't even finish it.

based

>STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
>STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
>STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
>STOCKHOLM SYNDROME
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME

SHE'S A FUCKING AVOWED COMMUNIST!!!

Seriously, she's probably just trolling in some futile attempt at turning things around, I mean, since when have leftists cared about benefits for veterans before? She's not going to be setting a new trend for rationality, so just take it for what it's worth, it's just bait leading to some other nonsense she'll spout before long.

She could be Satan himself, idgaf. She ain't influencing anyone or anything these days.
btw, go find out how 'Rosanne' ends. Depressing as shit.

what benefits do they get that we dont give vets?

HELSINKI SYNDROME

welfare, healthcare, and free housing

You guys are psychologically incapable of coming up with your own memes. All you do is copy and try to flip ours. It's disgusting, I'm embarassed for you faggots.

everything

vets have to put their names in a bureaucratic hat and the VA office will eventually just funnel the money into their own pockets anyway

(((Rosanne Barr)))

Honestly im surprised, she is anti gun jew....

Ayo hol up, is you sayin' that we were morons for not picking the inevitable loser?

>Whatarealcalifornianlookslike.jpg

I swear they were different people

>our own veterans don't get

yes they do

Roseanne and Joan Rivers are probably the only two female comedians that I have any type of respect for.

May his blessing be upon you

then the TRUMPENING is assured

she only says this because she hates women

I think she lost a good 80 lbs since the mid 90s

>This is proof that Trump has the moron vote.

THIS

I like roseanne and I like a lot of the stuff she has to say, but she is a big time israel and jew shill.

For instance she claims jews had nothing to do with slavery.

You shills do understand that you're only confirming our suspicions, and making us more paranoid, yes?

Jews don't like muslims. Jews like Israel.

Jews agree with Trump on these issues.

Rosanne's always been pretty based actually. Not saying she hasn't said her share of stupid shit, but she's pretty outspoken right or wrong and I respect that.

Roseanne Bar is a flaming liberal. This should show that many liberals have caught up to the bullshit of the Democratic Party tying itself in knots. Waves of illegal immigration by unskilled and illiterate people harm the prospects of working class native born persons. These illegal immigrants also threaten the social cohesion that is often necessary to implement a liberal platform. She may be annoying as fuck but we could use more like her.

i actually love roseanne. bitch has had a hard life even with all the celebrity. norm had her on his web show and it was a pretty good episode.

This is the same woman that butchered the national anthem in front of an entire stadium of americans. She knows no fear.

that was some god tier level trolling