Commiefornia No Guns Allowed

FUCK THIS STATE

7-4 COURT DECISION

NO CCW PERMITS ALLOWED

WE JUST GOT FUCKING ATTACKED BY SHITSKINS WHILE THE COPS DID FUCKING NOTHING

AND YOU TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES IN PUBLIC?!

FUCK CALIFORNIA

Open carry is legal?

>implying it won't go to supreme court and they rule that this is unconstitutional

I was born here, and I'm only staying because the landscape is very dear to me

but Jesus do i hate the ever-living fuck out of Sacramento and nor-Cal

>tfw living in a state where anyone can concealed carry anytime no permit required

and guess what

our crime rate has not changed a bit

Shouldn't the same loophole that made it so every state has to recognize every other state's fag marriages mean that every state needs to recognize other state's CCW permits as well?

I feel like a fucking Swede

Just fuck my state up senpai

Nope

move to oregon with me senpai

>MUH FULL FAITH AND CREDIT CLAUSE

>he still lives in commiefornia

Yes
But "le guns can kill" meme
>Leftist
>Ever being logically consistent

Thats cute.

All it means is that the current way of doing CCW won't change

This means that each county is free to issue them as they choose. Counties like Fresno county are essentially may issue while Santa Clara county is tecnhnically no issue.

>that face

Fuck off no

Don't come here reeeee

too late

Only illegals get guns, shitlord.

Fuck you and the entirety of Commiefornia diaspora
>Loud
>Vapid
>Littering
>Nigger enabling
>Self centered
Ruin your own state and move on to the next because you don't see the land you live on as anything but a resource to be drained of its value. You niggers need to die

Same, it's glorious when your state BTFO liberal agendas

I have no control over my shitty liberal state, you dumb faggot

I'd rather move to a state where my vote isn't drowned away by mexicans, anyway

Why? I'm more conservative than you are

Yes you do retard. Inaction is a choice, just because it's easier doesn't make it the only option.
That shitty attitude is what allowed your state to be 60% Mexican
You and you're filthy cohorts will just make the same exact mistake everywhere you go and act like you dindu nuffin

Wrong.

You sound lik a nigger with all those generalizations.

Were fighting on the front lines while you eat cheetos in your moms safe state basement

If I move to your state, im deporting you and only allowing real americans

Why do you halfwits insist on posting things you don't understand?

Yeah your record really shows how good you are deporting illegals, faggot

Because I can control Obama opening the borders...

Youre a nigger

>America has barely any gun control
>has the most gun crime in the Western world.

This "gun control doesn't work" meme needs to end. It works in Canada, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands etc.

Yes, criminals can get guns illegitimately, but gun control objectively makes it way harder.

>I dindu nuffin
>Meanwhile illegals can get scholarships and licenses in Commiefornia
>Hurr muh front lines
You're sitting there doing nothing, about to run away from a mess you helped make, and now you blame it on someone else
Definition of a nigger right there

Couldn't this make a lot of people move away from the state?

how do you even shit that much

So you argue against states rights? BAKA

except majority of gun crime committed in America is already done with firearms obtained illegally

plus there are more guns in America than there are people

gun control genuinely does almost exclusively harm law abiding citizens

fuck yourself, leaf

you treat people as if they are literal states

>what is constitutional supremacy

If anything that BTFO's conservative thought. Proponents of CCW always talk about it lowering crime.

Whenever I feel bad about living in Maryland I just think of California
You guys are fucked.

Who says that's all hers?

>you treat people as if they are literal states
I treat people as people with responsibilities. If you're politically inactive you're asking for progressives to do whatever they want. Your whole argument is that you're too small to do anything but that's only a self fulfilling prophecy. Learn to take some pride in the ground you stand on you ungrateful cuck

Fucking bongs

>Your parents fell for the California meme

no, my argument was that it literally does not matter what I do because I am drowned out by liberals and mexicans anyway

>AND YOU TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES IN PUBLIC?!

Only morons abide the law to begin with.
It's not a justice system, it's a legal system.

Oregon is full
fuck off

And who's fault is that ya nigger
Of your state meant anything to you it would be worth staying. But you degenerates are so devoid of community that your home is nothing more than a means to an end

Take this shit to the supreme court.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

>Nor-Cal
>Bad
I mean if you dont leave Sac County then yes

>And who's fault is that ya nigger

I don't know? Obama's? Sanctuary Cities that refuse to enforce federal law but still receive federal funding anyway? Diehard liberals who believe no human can be illegal? The constantly increasing mexican population?

I have absolutely no control over any of these things. You are a retard.

I moved to NorCal for a job (game artist) and I seriously can't wait to get the FUCK out of this shit state.

i mean ya but if you think about it probolisitically which is gonna have the greater impact on making the world better, protesting the guns in california and trying to make things better or shiposting on Sup Forums. I'm gonna have to go with shiposting on pol

I wish Sup Forums would identify anons in the US also by their state. I don't feel like California is part of the union anymore.

With my Georgia weapons permit, I don't have undergo a NICS check to purchase a firearm. just a fill out a 4473. Love this state.

>Blaming others
Typical nog behavior
>I have absolutely no control over any of these things
It's like you can't read which would also lead me to believe you're a nigger.
You have a choice, inaction is a choice. Just because it's by far the easiest doesn't make it the only choice.

What do you think will happen with gun control in Europe when criminals realize they can introduce weapons hiding behind non supervised masses of immigrants?

South Africa and Brazil have much tighter gun control than the US and much higher murder rates.

And the United States has a lot more in common with South Africa and Brazil than it does with Canada, Japan, Norway, Sweden, or the Netherlands.

Just come next door and get guns.

I did notice the assholes in Paris, both Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan, were carrying way heavier firepower than you could ever buy in a US gun shop. Where was the gun control there?

sitting in sac right now, fuck me it sucks

>FUCK CALIFORNIA
The only people whose safety matters there are the people who can afford to pay millions for private security details -- who are armed.

This nigger right here doesn't know the difference between unrestricted and shall issue. Unrestricted means there is no permitting process for CCW. All the unrestricted states were either always that way or used to shall issue, so why would crime change if CC was always legal? Also shouldn't it go up according to liberals since gun control prevents murders? kek

it's like you can't read

action makes no difference when you're drowned out by the vast majority you dumb nigger

Shoot the people who decided this. It's the only solution and it's why the 2nd amendment exists.

>mfw comfy rural SoCal

>implying the Supreme Court will hear any cases regarding gun laws

>action makes no difference
Of course they don't. Political realignment never happens and it's all out of your control anyways. Go buy some Coca-Cola and don't forget to toss your empty bottle on the curb because everything is it off your control anyways.

This is why everyone's hates Californians

No that stuff only applies to fags buggering each other not to men defending their families

Why not just open carry?

This. You guys dont have to deal with liberal faggot havens like we do, we are on the front lines trying to swing cali. However im in north texas for the next 2 months on my grandaddies 100.acre farm and its comfy as fuck

When there's a circuit split it's highly likely they will, just to resolve it, no matter how reluctant they'd be otherwise

So open carry instead

Dude, you're living in Mexico. What did you expect? We've been warning you.

I think when Hillary will become prez, you can expect opposite result and after that other states will follow, Last ones will be forced by some federal law. Sad day.

Nigger im 21 by the time we were politically conscious things were already fucked. And oregon has been swingin liberal for the last couple of years while cali has been more conservative as of this past year. If anyone is failing its your negroid ass fag

>needing a permit to concealed carry
it's concealed, right? all this means is not to stick around if you have to use it.

Fuck off. Portland is a liberal faggot haven that's currently importing Cuckifornians at an insane rate and driving native Oregonians out of the city due to rising housing costs. Stay down there, we don't want you.

I rmemeber seeing some documentary about the unsung heroes in koreatown during the la riots who protected businesses with open carry assault rifles. Does that mean they won't be able to do that with this new law? Pretty fucked

you mean where the whites live. go back to beantown if you can't handle the tribals.

>And oregon has been swingin liberal for the last couple of years while cali has been more conservative as of this past year
Then it sounds like you should stay in Commiefornia, even though that is done to your delusion
>California is becoming more conservative thats why I want to move to a more liberal state
Kek pal, keep grasping at straws

Look at this CA KEK crying about shit. Get off your fat ass and do something for once on your gay life. You belong with the human shit that surrounds you, you are a turd.

AAHAHAHA

Looks like you're gonna have to fight me with your fist pinche puto.

Imma fuck you up

#votetrumpgetjumped

I'ld like to think they won't overturn heller while scalia's body is still warm. But I wouldn't really put it past them.

Our immigrant populations all come from conservative, socially """"backwards"""" places. The lure of gibs is hard to turn down though.

>implying i am politically inactive

Stop making strawmen nigger my state is targeted, yours isn't. Ever heard of retreating and regrouping?