butalbital

I don't have a single "favorite" album, and weed

cocaine

too soon

mdma

LSD or MDMA

ketamine

always wanted to try k, what's it like?

have you ever been anesthesized for surgery? it's like the moments before you fall asleep but lasting about an hour.
you feel like nothing is real; I always forget there's anything outside my room and it takes my anxiety away. i feel like i'm in a dream and get a lot of deja-vu.
you can't talk because your face is all numb, and your thoughts slow down.
Incredibly good drug for introspection without the DUDE LMAO part of psychedelics.

all this at the cost of your bladder slowly degrading :(

LSD

it feels like the word "monged" sounds

i wanna say LSD and it's the drug I've had the best times with but the true answer is hashish

>Incredibly good drug for introspection without the DUDE LMAO part of psychedelics.
what did he mean by this

Souvlaki
and
DXM
Fuck opiates
Fuck any drug thats physically addicting

LSD

yo what's your dosage/how much do you use it/how much do you pay for it?

when I use psilocybin or LSD i'm all DUDE LOOK THE HAIRS IN THIS PICTURE MOVE LMAO I FEEL LIKE A KID XD
and with ket i'm like
wow, really? THIS is what you're doing with your life? jesus christ man
also lol this feels like a dream or something

LSD / Marijuana

Interesting we have so many LSD and no psilocybin. is me. I wonder if music sensitive people are more likely to prefer LSD. From asking around in the general population, and from seeing various posts on forums over the years, it always seems that mushrooms are more popular and more well liked (which I can't understand at all since LSD ha always been enormously better for me), but here we see the opposite.

And now two more. I'd say this is an improbable skew towards LSD, both over all, and compared to psilocybin (zero so far). Interesting. Maybe something to do with music people being heady/introspective, and LSD synergizing well with that kind of mindset.

Salvia

boring ass

idk about anyone else but i have just generally had more pleasant experiences with LSD over mushrooms.

DUDE

ah I feel you

I did shrooms first (mostly chocolate candies) and had a great few trips, but when I got my hands on acid it was just better in every way - I really can't describe it. Maybe it was just the time and place in my life. I tried shrooms again later and it wasn't the same, plus eating actual mushrooms is disgusting.

Alcohol.

Shroom
Bubble hash, but marijuana in general

Agree on all counts about shrooms and LSD.

ur a loser salvia is dumb

pic or case/lang/veirs
dxm

fug

Pot and LSD.

Cocaine

and I know this is not a cocaine album obviously

weed

Caffeine

>cocaine
Have you done other drugs? Never understood how people could be into cocaine in particular. Expensive, short lasting, not interesting, doesn't feel very good.

Just listened to this yesterday. I love it.

Are you experienced and penicillin

I don't have an all-time favourite album but I've listened to this practically every day for a solid month.

Shrooms.

damn, sounds fucking amazing

wish i had access to that shit in my area

>doesn't feel very good.
dude it's like a drug sorbet that makes you feel like a direct descendant of Jesus Christ, Don Giovanni, Harald Hardrada and the fucking Hulk.

Have you done other drugs?

wow, first reference ive seen to that album on Sup Forums. so fucking good

Poppers

ay, most of which involve me taking cocaine alongside them

i don't take oxycodone too often anymore so ~30-40mg is enough to give me a great high. i try not to exceed once a week

lots of people try to finesse, some chick tried to charge me $150 for 100mg of percocet one time but it all really depends man. once scored like 300mg of ER oxy for $80

I've done marijuana, psilocybin, lsd, mescaline, alcohol. I think your experience might vary based on the quality of the coke you get.

But I disagree. Cocaine feels great. It's definitely expensive and relatively short-lasting, sure. It makes drinking and hanging out with your friends a lot more fun though.

Shrooms

It's pretty shitty in low doses, but on high doses is insane man. Feels like being in another dimension, where your mind separates from your body and music sounds like something from Aphex Twin's Drukqs. Intense visuals. Be sure to do it by yourself on a dark room and no more than one dose in two weeks if you care about your bladder.

Sure is expensive, short lasting and has a terrible comedown, but coke high makes you feel like a fucking superhero.

>Be sure to do it by yourself on a dark room
great advice to die of an overdose by yourself with nobody to find you for hours and hours

mashrooms

Jumping in on the coke discussion. Super bad for you, addictive, expensive, blah blah blah. I can't do stimulants at all (not even caffeine) so I have to give coke a pass. Everyone says I'm missing out but I'm OK with it.

Temporarily confused me there. I hadn't read that guy's full post and thought he was still talking about shrooms, which I thoroughly enjoyed doing by myself in a dark room.

But yeah you don't want to be doing that with ketamine

Marijuana and whippets

I like Marijuana I guess but I feel like it's done all it can for me. Had a great week with a small stash last year, got some more this year and it was alright but definitely not the same. Probably just chasing a feeling I can never recapture. I don't want to have to talk to my stoner friends anyway they're all annoying and boring so I couldn't get any even if I wanted it.

IDK, is there any way to get drugs without talking to anyone? How the hell do people just form those transactional relationships with dealers and such? Fuck sake, life would be so much easier if they taught you actually useful shit like this as a kid. IDK, the only thing that really appeals anyway is MDMA, sounds like it might actually give a feeling of happiness and human connection. Oh fuck it, I'm just gonna go kill myself alrea

I like to drink every now and again.

A few years ago I might have said xan.

I'll go w/ a simple pabst blue ribbon for now.

you wear sperries

alcohol is truly the worst. no other drug resulted in me lying on a rail line, or blacking out and waking up on the kitchen floor drenched in my own piss.

Weak

Does anyone know where AbloneLSD went after Alphabay went down?

>IDK, is there any way to get drugs without talking to anyone?
yeah i bought some pretty rare shit off the silk road in 2012.

is there an alternative for silk road now or is it all controlled by the fbi?

Not true.

I only own one (1) pair of Lacoste grey chukkas and one (1) pair of grey Keds sneakers.

Yeah, I'm pretty hesitant on it. I guess I could say coffee. I feel about the same on either.

And... I'm sure Xan would do _at least_ similar, user. :--)

fuck knows man, sorry i can't be more useful

Caffeine

I don't do drugs

>tfw no time for lsd trips anymore

look online
I live in a shitty euro country and even I have domestic ket vendors

no idea where you'd go irl

kek it's ok, thanks anyway

maybe someone else knows

weed, also acid occasionaly

never bought drugs from online before desu so i wouldn't even know where to start

Amphetamine

That's not the worst of it with booze.
I was travelling first class by train after nye a couple years back. Free drinks. I was being medicated by psychs then too, SSRIs. Got pretty wasted on the train, took an extra one of those small bottles of vodka off the unattended cart as I got off the train. Got a lift home, decided to take the dog for a walk, then it hit me. This guy I'd done some temp work for and who was before then a potential employment opportunity, found me covered in dirt tripping over the fence of a sheep field, the dog walking about free.

Never got work with him since.

deepdotweb . com has you covered, lad
go crazy

E

wouldchillwith/10

underrated

what's your dose/how much do you do it/how much do you pay?

here

Would chill with
Good boy

see

You need a stupidly high dose to OD on ketamine tho, something like 10+ grams (avg. dose is 100- 150 mg)

MDMA and mushrooms

Anybody else think doing drugs is pathetic?

Lots of people, but they're probably not posting on a board where virtually every worthwhile example of the relevant artform was produced under the influence of them.

Try Sup Forums

Its a natural curiosity among humans to see what's like to be in an altered state - so no.

Drug of choice is weed

get out pussy

i bet you arbitrarily exclude alcohol from your definition of drugs too

and his autism meds

thank, just wanna explain that i don't judge people who do drugs btw.

so why are u in a thread where the OP clearly asks u to post your favorite album and your favorite drug

Magic mushrooms

Would chill with you

I clicked before i read the part about drugs, and since i was already in it i posted anyway.

LSD or Weed, not wax or oil tho