What the fuck happened to rap? It used to be about slapping bitches and calling all the competition faggots...

What the fuck happened to rap? It used to be about slapping bitches and calling all the competition faggots, but not its all people like logic and token fighting for SJW bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/17/hip-hoprb-has-now-become-the-dominant-genre-in-the-u-s-for-the-first-time/#e327f8353834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I take it you don't like evolution, right?

yeah fuck them for not wanting to be as edgy as possible all the time

I'll take homophobic coke fuled 5xl t-shirt and huge jean rappe4s over these anxiety filled xanax popping easter egg baskets faggots

>if you're not actively trying to piss people off at all times you're a soyboy

"I dont care if your black white gay trans im going to kill myself if you dont start taking me seriously" -logic

“My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge that’ll stab you in the head whether you’re a fag or lez, or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest pants or dress, hate fags? The answer’s, 'yes'" - eminem

word

Quality thread

>implying ethnopolitics arent the edgiest concept in existance

>frogposter
>thinks that 2000s rap is the good old days
>thinks that social issues in hip-hop is new

cute

eminem was never good

>It used to be about slapping bitches and calling all the competition faggots
Can't stand SJW's but that shit you're talking about was tired by Snoop's second album tBh

thank you

50 cent was the final peak of gangsta rap.
After that kanye took over and warped it into pretentious sad boy shit.
Fast forward to today and rap is like some cringe fucker with face tattos talking about naruto and his feelings.
Would have totally got the shit beat out of him in the gangsta rap days.

Rap is following the same path as rock.
Start out as party music, become ultra masculine sex, drugs, and rock and roll, hit its peak (no, you fucking millennial, rap is not popular in the teens, raps peak was the early mid 2000's, it was selling millions and millions of units), slowly start to get more and more pretentious and effeminate. then die.

this

everything that you wrote is wrong.

Rap only just now, literally this year, started to hit its peak.

forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/17/hip-hoprb-has-now-become-the-dominant-genre-in-the-u-s-for-the-first-time/#e327f8353834

and even then it was always part of mainstream pop culture in every decade since the 80s

dude rap used to sell way more, being culturally relevant is different from being financially successful

It's the jews

Shut up frog bitch. Want old school rap? Go listen to it, it didn't go anywhere. People always bitching about the current state of radio, well guess what there's about 3.5 million albums in existence, go find one you like, you fucking pussy.

based trips of truth

>/r/lewronggeneration

>dude rap used to sell way more

It literally doesn't I just posted a forbes article about it.

why don't you make some relevant gangster rap then faggot

there's plenty of contemporary music to make your 16 year old white ass feel like a nigger, you just have to not be a dipshit and look for it

yeah public enemy are a bunch of soyboys right?

what does public enemy have to do with the current state of hiphop

people seem to forget that people were bitching about how radio rap wasn't as real as the underground in the 00s, 90s and 80s as well

their music was about "token fighting for SJW bullshit" rather than slapping bitches and calling the competition faggots

not really

underrated