Soccer a shit

Watch hockey and baseball. Much more entertaining then that "sport" you got there

>then

>american education
>then

>baseball

didn't read lmao

>boreball
>whiteboiluckstick
How about you drink bleach instead?

>There are people that don't like baseball
>They find enjoyment in soccer
>It's just passing a ball around for 90 minutes and ends in a draw

There are also people who weren't born mentally ill like you.

So I'm mentally ill for liking this nations actual sport that has lasted generations and a sport where you have constant action. Really gets the noggin joggin

baseball fucking stinks, if you're not batting you're on the bench getting attacked by mosquitoes, if you're not pitching or destroying your knees/back you're standing around getting bit by mosquitoes

Imagine something like this happening in football.
Yep, you can't, because the ref would stop the game the moment some player touched the other one and he acted like he just got shot.

Mowing the lawn is more fun than baseball

Going to a batting cage is the only time it's fun

>Bit by mosquitoes

That's why you use repellent or wear gloves to protect yourself from getting bitten

This. Hockey only stops if someone is either dead on the floor or throws the puck with their hand in the blue paint (dehann)

Get tricked you ugly yuroniggers. Do you even know what bait is LMAO

Thanks for the (You)s, cucks.

Baseball was one of the most borings things I have ever watched in my life.

>Brazil
>Yuro
Just fucking stop.

this is literally true and i just came inside from doing the lawn/weed wacking/edging. accuweather: RealFeel® 99° freedomheit

>then

I'm pretty sure getting assblasted by Germany felt the same way for you

>baseball
>constant action
lol good one

Did you read the other sport I mentioned? Could have helped if you read

Playoff baseball is exciting. With each pitch something awesome or something terrible can happen

sawker has more action than baseball, don't kid yourself gramps

>Assume I'm old because I like baseball

>a fucking leaf
Not surprising to see that in the meme cup.

I don't understand why hockeyfags are so obsessed with fighting. I love a good tussle, I'm by no means a pansy, and flipping pisses me off, but the hockey fights are ridiculous. It's stupid. It's one thing to HAVE fights, every sport does, but to promote them? My roommate is a Canadian who always goes on about hockey and I just recently learned that fighting is an actual stat that's tracked. The way hockey fans obsess over fights is primitive and makes your sport look like a joke.

>jogging around for hours and maybe scoring a goal or two
>action
just because your boring ass sport doesn't have any breaks doesn't make it any less boring

Is this a copypasta or are you this legitimate about there being TOO much fighting in the NHL. What a pansie you must be

I'm fine with there being fighting. But its retarded to promote it.
>COME TO THE FUCKALL ARENA THIS SATURDAY FOR HOCKEY, THERE WILL BE FIGHTS!!
serisouly fuck off with that, it makes it obvious that the sport has nothing else going for it

>It only shows fights

There's more shit then that. Dangles, breakaways, great saves, hits, and especially banter. Plus great jerseys, fans, and even arenas

and you have all that, so embrace THAT and stop acting like fighting contributes anything to it