Mexico will beat Chile and Germany and there's nothing you can do about it

Mexico will beat Chile and Germany and there's nothing you can do about it.

>osorio
When will this meme end?

>best qualification results in years
>meme

juan pls

Why are chicanos so retarded?

7 a pinches 0. Ese wey merece ser amarrado en medio de Culiacán con un letrero que diga "los narcos son putos"

How is it his fault that Hernandez was walking the entire game? Blame the players.

You didn't send us your best.

Mexico's literally going to get disqualified in the Russia match after a Puto scream, screencap this. There's no going back now.

I hope >we meet in semis.
7-0 was Osorio's fault desu, that meme rotations made your team weak

Also, the current Mexican team will never have the mentality most Chilean players have with their NT. Some of them are hot garbage in club football but they shine with Chile. Mexican players do the opposite or are just flat out bad.

/thread

How many will we put past new zeland tomorrow lads?

Only if it is the Mexican "a" team

there really isn't

i'm just a guy sitting in front of a computer, there is literally nothing i can do

>Getting disqualified in a homophobic country for a harmless scream

I haven't seen a NT with that mentality, apart from Chile, really. Usually the best players for a NT are the same players who are stars for their teams, when, in Chile's NT, it's usually a team effort with outstanding perfomances of guys like Charles Aranguiz, Gary Medel or Mauricio Isla, pretty average players in their clubs. The case of Edu Vargas is a whole another story.

Like I said, I really don't know any NT that does that regularly, even though I know players that are shit for their teams but really good for their NTs, e.g. Giroud.

FIFA needs the PC points now. It would be perfect for Russia too, since they will reach semis without bribing the refs.

>muh butthurt because a congolombian is the best manager than any Mexican or Chilean manager out there
>inb4 muh ingeniero
The lad getting sacked? Lmao

I don't know if this saying is known in your non white nations but the Mexican team was pajeado. Besides the rotations those players were total pussies, an argentine player from nacional B would have never allowed to be humiliated, the Mexicans just took like the cunts they are.

Want to be better México? Hire an argentine manager like Chile. You need a civilized man to coach you and train you like Bielsa did to those Savages. Then an only then you'll be relevant ;^)

>manager puts up random line-ups to "confuse" the opposition
>team has no cohesion as a result
>blame the players

What the fuck FIFA?

What are you implying here, my nigger friend? Osorio is average at best. Argie DTs are good, (Almeyda, for example, he's probably going to be the next México's DT) but they won't ever make it in our NT because the federation would cut them at the first loss, Osorio got lucky because he's submissive as shit.

>osorio
>better than pellegrini

Anyway, you're right in one thing, Argentinians are the best coaches.

>argentina has been hiring argentine managers since forever
>0 (zero) titles in 24 (twenty-four) years

SOON lads

Su nariz nos guiará a la victoria

It's just a PR stunt, FIFA knows that vocal minorities eat this shit up for breakfast, and sanctioning México for a dumb scream that "offends" everyone would get them some praise. They'd probably dismiss Qatar and Russia's discrimination against these subhumans as not being relevant to football or that they are changing their bigot ways. You can't rationalise this with them when the scream is supposedly a "racial" slur, lel.

He will lead us to the finals m8s

Nah, Mexico is just bad no matter who coaches it. Osorio needs to go regardless.
And I will not ever have hope again for this team unless they a) beat Chile 8-0, or b) Mexico wins the world cup, I've had enough of their shit. In other words, I will not have hope for Mexico ever again.

>hire monkezilian coach
>get humiliated 7-1 home

What did macaco mean by this?

chicanos like you said the same shit last year and ended up getting raped 7-0

>hire monkezilian coach
>put a C team against Messhit, Riquelmeme, Verona, Zanetti & co
>win 3-0
>meanwhile you have 0 (zero) titles in 24 (twenty-four) years

Uma delicia

He's right

STFU CHIcANO and let these green fucks demonstrate it in the field

Some of them, I assume, are nice people.

Oh i don't know, maybe because their parents were(are) ignorant people that barely ended the 'Primaria' elementary school?

Our national team is like that. Dempsey was average in Europe but always tries his best with the American shirt. Donovan had a mediocre club career but was great in big games against Mexico and Spain.

dont worry, we got it covered

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

>meme tactics
>playing Chachurito as a left winger
>still starting DiMaria
>substituting Vela for Gio
>substituting Jimenez for Peralta
>Not taking out Layun
>Gonna swap the hole team vs New Zealand

>implying bielsa wasn't the right move instead of this fucking hack

also what's with the almeyda meme?
do you guys really rate him?

>El ChicANO defending the Mexican National Team when not even the Mexicans would do it.

So, once Trump deports you, where will you go? Will the Mexican Government place you in a small land reserve and isolate you from the rest of the country?

>Playing Chicharito in the wing when you had Lozano, Aquino and Damm in the bench

>it's a retarded chicanolard falseflag thread
every time

>Damm
He's shit, m8.

>Aranguiz
>average

No trajeron a Bielsa porque pedía mucho poder dentro la estructura de la selección y no se lo querían dar. En cambio el pusilanime de Osorio hace todo lo que le dicen sus jefes, que son las televisoras y los patrocinadores, y por eso sigue aquí.

>Le random changes and A-Z teams

a la verga reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mexico was like that but then all the best players started playing in Europe

He's really fast, in fact the second fastest in the world can change the game if used right

Este imbecil y sus putas rotaciones, como quisiera que tomara una puta decision y dejara una linea ya. Y luego llevar al tronco de Memo ochoa...

This Asshole and his deadass rotations, i wish the cuck would make a fucking decision and decide on a starting team already. And then he just casually brings the worst goal keeper right now as a starter...

on ta el pinche hilo, putos

>unironically our D team

qt alert

QT ALERT

where yo u fuck

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No pls, I need Chivas to win again

when the Mexican anthem was being played, couldn't save it

>Mexico somehow qualifies to semis
>It's against Chile
>They lose 4-0

I hope this happens to shut the fuck up the fucking Chicano's shit chat. 7-0 was not enough for you?

at least you killed norteño master race, thanks btw

When you say chicano, do you mean Mexicans in general or just the filth that jumped over a wall?

You guys are chill as fuck, Chicano for me = Mexicans on USA

Agreed.
>Low IQ uneducated peaseants BTFO

10 minutos mierdas, ojala pierdan.
Juegan a nada

>(You)