Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtu.be/_Y4VE8CJhlg
breakingconvention.co.uk/speaker-lineup/aimee-tollan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here we are.......

sophie

based elliot

*spread out my arse* anyone want to go in?

love benzos lads
LOVE them

just REALLY want susanna reid to bully me.

thinking about the watershed point at which the floccinaucinihilipilification of childhood toys takes place

20 years after you turn 18? 40?

might broil a poo and garnish it with a wank

thoughts?

splendid idea

one of the animals has left his cage today
in search of better things so it seems to be

listening to oj da juiceman before heading out to do bad stuff

don't know why anyone pretends SalvationJew LARPers will save Europe. They're the ones who run the migrant camps and resettlement programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

post a pic after

ah yes let us repeat are posts

get a clue, if nobody gave you a you nobody will

Who's the Ivory Coast lad who literally linked his thread >90 seconds after this one

The Swiss had become, in their wars with Burgundy, the most renowned of all foot-soldiers. They were unskilled in manœuvres; but their pikemen, charging in dense masses, proved irresistible on many Italian fields; until it was discovered that they would serve for money on either side, and that when opposed to their countrymen they refused to fight. At Pavia they were cut down by the Spaniards and their fame began to wane. They were Germans, hating Austria, and their fidelity to the golden lilies is one of the constant facts of French history, until the Swiss guard and the white flag vanished together, in July 1830.

>ah yes let us repeat are posts

>get a clue, if nobody gave you a you nobody will

3" willy lad

Ugly slag

foy

qwertyuiop
asdfghjkl
zxcvbnm

christfag on suicide watch

Gf
youtu.be/_Y4VE8CJhlg

Alright here's the 411 folks. Say some gansta' is dissin' your fly girl...

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

her voice is so flat

why did psychology become a thing? just a bunch of anthropocentric psychobabble.

You part of the eggfam?

she poops from there
profound thought

Shooting Stars came on as soon as I opened this. Fucking howling.

it's unironically a jewish invention

>STANDING

56F (13C)
86% humidity

hello negro

kinda love christian mysticism. wish the world was more complex and mysterious and not have science ruin the tension on every corner

so what
jews contributed more to european society than anyone in this thread

>jews contributed more to european society than anyone in this thread
on a per capita basis i think not

hello shlomo
I suppose you also love christianity too right?

had one too many ciders tonight hehe

>just a bunch of anthropocentric psychobabble

Business idea: stop giving autistic American teenagers with easy access to guns copious amounts of behaviour-altering prescription drugs

I saved a drowning child once, can we really put value on that?

jews control your country and your life. they rule your life while you cry on the internet. pathetic hahaha. am israel hai

eliott, columbine, no drugs

ON THE EDGE OF THE CRATER
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

You dropped your card lad

*Gold Member*
*Weenie Hut Jr's*

Jews bow to Bogdanoffs

jidf arrived just on time

Aldi employees are always right miserable cunts because they have to do so much

u dropped ur gay card lol

*grabs your shoulders and howls and spits in your face*
alright shlomo

Applied to Aldi once. Glad they never called back to be honest looks like a horrid little runtish existence.

anime

By this scheme of violence Philip II of Spain turned the Reformation into revolution. He saw that generally nothing was more striking than the ease with which people changed religious profession; and he believed that what was done with success in Germany and Austria and England, could be done in the seventeen provinces of the Burgundian crown.

r8 this fit

Why are ALL the JFs/namefags either pakis, jews, nonces, or some combination of the three?

the false state of israel will be destroyed inshallah

hahah your tax money goes straight to tel aviv you fat stupid american. once we will reach full power your time will be over. it has already started, your friends are all prescription opiates junkies and your government bows to us.

How's /GF2017/ coming along lads?

Paki Jew nonce here. No hate pls.

ugly scrote

cant imagine being half jungle asian. every one of these hapas ive met look like indian mud people unlike east asian hapas.

the future is bright if teen fashion beatificates elliot rodger

hello lads its me again im bored again and need a 2d video game idea that i can make to entertain myself

>parents

dire little gremlin

cop

>aldi chocolate milk
>low fat
>tastes great
>good pick me up after gym for your shake
>cheap

Right fucking tip

weed

recreate fallout 2 but in a medieval setting

tosser

oh fuck off you spacker

candy crush but replace candy with bollocks

>2017
>he still Bradley posts
Sad!

wish floccinaucinihilipilification-posting could become a gimmick tbqh

>+ craigslist

degenerate slut
breakingconvention.co.uk/speaker-lineup/aimee-tollan/

>Her main area of interest is drug policy reform which inspired her undergraduate dissertation exploring public attitudes towards drugs. Residing in London, her current thoughts are concerned with the lack of diversity within the psychedelic community.

>he fell for the protein shake meme
drone

elliott only drank

anyway, if anything, weed would deter shooters because it makes people placid and stupid

abhorrent slime

>+ work 1 day/week

>protein
>meme

What do you get out of this? No one thinks you're funny or impressive

The Muscovite empire extended from the frontiers of Poland to the farthest extremity of China. In numbers and in extent it was the first of Christian Powers. But it played no part in the concert or the conflict of Europe, and its existence was almost unnoticed and unfelt. Potentially the most formidable force on earth, practically they were forgotten and unknown. In a single reign, by the action of one man, Russia passed from lethargy and obscurity to a dominant position among the nations.

They're not a meme dickhead.

a lot of diversity in the dealers though haha

when i meet with the syndicate of american doctors i always tell them to continue giving presciption pills to their yank patient
going to turn their country into a proper runthive for the sake of israel and the boat full of jews they refused to take in

CREASING

calm down mboko

london?

I unironically find Bradleyposts funny, don't know why

Because you're a Deano

is that why you keep spamming them every thread?

just eat a good diet. you piss away most of that shake

Fuck off yank