Former Patriots and Chiefs tackle Ryan O’Callaghan comes out as gay

outsports.com/2017/6/20/15835374/ryan-ocallaghan-gay-nfl-new-england-patriots-kansas-city-chiefs

>Blocking for Aaron Rodgers, whom O’Callaghan had known in high school and with whom he became close friends at Cal, grabbed him the attention of pro teams

lol Aaron Rodgers played college ball with a fag

I wonder if his teammate s knew

>O’Callaghan can’t recall a single time during his six NFL seasons that he heard someone use a gay slur. Instead, he says, subtle pressure came from the constant talk in the locker room about women. Sex with them. Their body parts. Girlfriends, wives. That "sex talk" drove a sense of unease in O’Callaghan that fueled the fears of his truth.
>"There is so much talk about women in the locker room, even in the NFL," he said, exasperated with the amount of times he heard the chatter. "I’d just turn around and ignore it. I figured I couldn’t even talk about it well, like they would see through me if I did."

how do you think Seahawks' locker room looked like after Golden Tate fucked Russell's wife?

Probably lots of good banter

Bill Belichick GOAT coach my ass. Couldn't even detect a fag in his team. I wonder how many rings would Brady actually have if Bill didn't allow faggots on his teams.

>no accolades to speak of

Just more proof that fags suck at the game

>>Blocking for Aaron Rodgers, whom O’Callaghan had known in high school and with whom he became close friends at Cal

So they're admitting it now

>gaytriots

If anyone suspects rodgers is gay it would be this guy.

>gives you a whole new meaning to

>gaytriots.

>NEW FAGLAND GAYTRIOTS
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
:breaths in:
AHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PATRIOTS FOREVER A TEAM OF FAGGOTS

admitting what?

I can't wait for the feminists to complain about this and demand safe spaces for women in the NFL locker rooms

>Patriots won with a faggot

STRAIGHT "MEN" BTFO

>you now remember the user that called Wisconsin sports radio after the Packers lost and said "The reason why the Packers lost is because god is upset Aaron Rodgers is a closet homosexual".

That's really sad, its good he didnt end up killing himself

as a matter of fact, they went 18-1 with a gay man

>another gay bench warmer

Nothing to see here

>be american
>Be gay
>play football
>request trade to join tom bradys team...
Why are Americans so gay? Im a brit on holiday btw. Jew York City is pretty shitty.

>More like Ryan O'Cockinhand

really makes you think

I remember him for the Chiefs only because Pioli was lazy and would only get NE castoffs and he was the worst of all of the ones we signed. (Cassel, Vrabel, OCallaghan).

He spent a season literally on skates.

gay

>Safe space
>In the men's locker room
Im sure they went looking for """safety""" in men's locker room and not the bbc

why are all gay athletes so insignificant? not one of them is ever any good