Does he really have all that potential people keep talking about or he's just not good at all?

Does he really have all that potential people keep talking about or he's just not good at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IyXxoyyFr8
skysports.com/football/news/11095/10920840/whats-gone-wrong-for-portuguese-wonderkid-renato-sanches
youtu.be/AfgdUfDgCq8
youtu.be/oWcomocWayE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont talk like you know shit about his life

He peaked at 20 years old

i love kendrick llamar

this

age just got to him

>is never played
"Lol what a flop"

He didnt even get a real chance.

Only played decently his last 10 mins or so on the field today

I'm thinking the fame and money got to him

BOW BOW BOW BOW BITCH I'M BUSTIN AT EM

He's a guaranteed superstar. I still think going to BAyern was the best possible thing that could happen to him. He has unbelievable natural talent and I think those Krauts up there will teach him how to play football really well.

He's a generational talent and will be our best player for the next 10 years.

Now try to say that with a straight face Jorge

Just because he's not good enough for Bayern Munich doesn't mean "he's no good at all".

GAY
A
Y

You literally can't prove me wrong.

I don't get where all this backlash is coming from. What did people expect from him? Everyone knew, or should've known, he wasn't gonna get much playing time on his first season and certainly wouldn't start on such a loaded and experienced roster. Also, he's still 19 or 20, Ronaldo went to Manutd at the same age and he wasn't anything "special" for some time either. People forget that developing a player isn't just throwing him out on the pitch and let him play. You don't know how used he is to the system, you dont know the team's timetable for his development, you don't know what instructions they are giving him. For all you know the coaches are telling him to do simple basic shit within the team sytem mostly on garbage time for this first season while he learns from his upperclassmen. And it's not like his talent disappeared, you can clearly still see his gifts on the court. Just chill and give him time. Bayern is a world class organization and they know what they are doing.

I normally berate the portugese for shitposting but he's unironically correct.

>Bayern is a world class organization and they know what they are doing.
>only 1 Champions League final win in the last 16 years with the amount of talent they have had

>I don't get where all this backlash is coming from
Butthurt Manure fans
The German press who can't stop mentioning his transfer fee

>he wasn't gonna get much playing time on his first season
With Pep he would have played a lot more but Ancelotti doesn't rotate as much
Bayern is a tough place for young players
Even Alaba and Lahm were loaned out for a season before they got a chance
Both of them were exceptional talents

>The German press who can't stop mentioning his transfer fee

35 mil is a bargain for him though. Benfica could've gotten double that for sure. We sold a much worse player with a much lower ceiling in Andre Silva to Milan for 38 mil. 35 for Sanches is fucking nothing.

>Even Alaba and Lahm were loaned out for a season before they got a chance

That's why I love him going to Bayern. I hate teams that just throw young players at the pitch and expect them to blossom. That's the kind of thinking that gets you a squandered genius like Quaresma.

Including bonuses he was quite expensive
Bayern got Vidal for 37 a year earlier
That is the expectation he has to live up to in the minds of many
Doesn't matter if the comparison is fair or not
Maybe the money Bayern spent on Tolisso will change that

I'm sure they'll love him when he grows a bit more.

Or he'll go be great to another team when his contract expires and then you will all hate him but you get the point.

>Ronaldo wasnt "special" at 19/20
Ferguson would disagree with you, and I'd take his word over some Barbosa hue

is he part english by any chance?

THAT NIGGA LEX LUTHER

Is that Cheif Keef?

Ronaldo was a very exciting prospect in Lisbon?

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil’ Reese and them.

Drenthe 2.0 kek
>Unable to find a club, Drenthe has since then announced that he is 'no longer a footballer', and 'fed up with the all the stuff in the football world', dedicating himself to rap instead.

>Ronaldo went to Manutd at the same age and he wasn't anything "special" for some time either.

r u sure about that?

THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

No hes clearly black, his family probably is from one of our old colonies

drenthe was genuinely good on his day tho, this kid isnt

He's basically a younger, even more shit James Rodriguez, and that's saying something

One good international tournament and everyone over hypes him

because he's shit

>tfw Bayern already spent 90m this year and no granate in sight

>ronaldo wasn't good at 19/20
wrong, but the issue is that sanches is 24 and still nothing special

Ronaldo joined Man Utd aged 18 and was clearly very special from the very start.

His debut: youtube.com/watch?v=-IyXxoyyFr8

>didn't even score a goal
what a fraud!

Ronaldo was Amazing for Sporting the fuck are you talking bout...

Guys, Im a Portuguese who watched every single game of benfica while he was in there.
I can honestly tell you Renato Sanches is the worst player I've ever seen in a Benfica shirt. By fucking far.
I Didnt watch a single game where he was even average. he was always plain SHIT.
After the game I turned on the TV and the benfica pundits were always saying he was the best player ever.
Benfica tries to brainwash people who've never seen him play to think hes good because he was so marketable because of his age and dreadlocks.

Bayern fell for the con.

>some Nigger is supposedly the future GOAT
>doesn't improve past the age of 18
>most likely already 24, 25 when he was signed
Many such cases

skysports.com/football/news/11095/10920840/whats-gone-wrong-for-portuguese-wonderkid-renato-sanches

/thread

lmao that kundert guy is fucking lying.
Everyone here knows sanches is shit, hes not even good enough for the U19 team.
The only reason he went to the Euros is because Jorge Mendes controls the NT

>most likely already 24, 25 when he was signed
I really doubt that.
He's been playing at the kids team in Benfica since 10 years old. There is actually footage of him on BTV eating a sandwich.
I think he was already born at a portuguese hospital.

Ronaldo was bought by ManUtd at half-time when he played vs them.
Ronaldo helped Sporting win 3-0 and embarrassed most of ManUtd right side in that game, and then in the second half he embarrassed ManUtd left side.
youtu.be/AfgdUfDgCq8

He was already a very promising youngster one year before.
youtu.be/oWcomocWayE

Why do these benficucks even compare CR to sanches is beyond reasoning.
And it's not just sanches, benfica never waits for talents to make a "natural" progression. There are countless flops coming from that club.

> Also, he's still 19 or 20, Ronaldo went to Manutd at the same age and he wasn't anything "special" for some time either
lol kys you cuck

Yes, because he rolls with 'Lil Reese and them.

Bruma é melhor.

He's just another pacy nigger meme.

Ofc. Although some thought Quaresma was more talented - and maybe he really was

>>/forumscp/

>And it's not just sanches, benfica never waits for talents to make a "natural" progression.
Do you mean forcing them to stay for so long that they leave to Porto for 11M who 3 years later sell them for more than twice the price? Or do you mean having your captain publicly announcing he wants to leave for the colossal Lester?
>There are countless flops coming from that club.
Like Cancelo, B. Silva, and Guedes just in a couple of years? And this is saying Gomes and Sanches are bad - which they aren't, they're just not worth their price tag.
Gijon won't have the best academy in the years to come, deal with it. I know it was pretty much the only thing you could grasp on but it's over

He's shit

he's not even fast, he just had a couple of relatively good games and all scouts fell for it for some reason

B. Silva was the exception to the rule you nigg.
Cancelo and Guedes are fucking horrible.

>Cancelo and Guedes are fucking horrible.
kys. And just wait for Diogo Gonçalves

He peaked at 27

waka flocka flame one hood ass nigga

He's the Anderson of 2017

He's like 30 years old already. I think we can safely say he'll never amount to much

That's why I put "special" in quotes because of course for people who were true football fans we knew he had a ton of talent. Same with Quaresma. What I meant is that the way he played for the first couple of years he wasn't the sort of player he became in the eyes of the casual fan.

I feel the same way about Sanches. Of course he won't be as good as Ronaldo, who the fuck will at this point? But I do believe he'll become a major star in the next few years. For me I was sold during the Euro16 when I got the exact same feel watching him play that I got from Ronaldo in 04. He was the best player on our team almost every game while being the youngest and overlooked because of the presence of the other already established superstars. I can't really describe it but even disregarding his obvious physical talents I just know he'll become a superstar and I know you'll all be proven wrong.

This guy is absolutely shit, he's not even good enough to start for our u21 squad. He has some talent but he is very dumb, you can see his eyes twitching when is thinking what his next move will be. Good on Benfica and Jorge Mendes to make that amazing business

If I remember correctly the United players practically begged Sir Alex to buy him after that game.

Anderson was decent before turning into turbo shit.