ITT: Unpopular albums in a band's discography that you like

ITT: Unpopular albums in a band's discography that you like.

Never got the hate for this album. It's not groundbreaking or anything, but it's a really enjoyable listen.

This opinion offends everyone.

Both based. Sketches of Pain is one of my favorite TFF songs, I was a bit disappointed when I saw them live and they didn't play it

great album

inb4 damn

nigga this shit isn't unpopular, get outta here

Not him but it's unpopular amongst Sup Forums soyboys

I'm not really a Panic at the Disco fan besides this album, but my god it's like a 10/10 for me.

I prefer it to Head Over Heels.

I'm so glad this recently got a remaster

I liked youthanasia by megadeth more than countdown. Don’t know if that’s an unpopular opinion or not

Great call

I honestly though this was a great album, never understood the people who dislike it

All their post-Watershed albums really. I get that it doesn't have the sound that got most people into the band but I think the songwriting is no worse than any of their more classic albums, and I like the personal, depressive lyrics

My favorite Toto album and a great mix of mid-80's pop styles.

Easily their most underrated

Their best album easily.

Agreed.

>new chilis album
>it's a double album
>stadium arcadium
>mfw

I'd even argue that this contends to be their best record

Most Kasabian fans want the same tired Britpop stuff over and over, but that's exactly why I like this album as its probably their most adventurous and refreshing.

Shit I posted the wrong album

I remember liking Wonderin' when I saw the video for it on TV. That song was pretty good, I'm not sure why everyone seems to hate the album so much. Unless it's not indicative of the album's quality?

i think this is their best or second best album

i think that it is

U-Mass is one of my favourite Pixies songs, maybe even my favourite. Definitely an underrated album.

Absolutely. I still don't understand the initial hate it got. For me, its definitely either their JAMC cover or Birds Dream of Olympus Mons as my favourite

forever being passed over for the debut and sophomore albums.

he he he

that guitar offends me.

It's held up surprisingly well, that's as far as I'll go.

great title song, but idfk what it is about

My favorite by them actually, other than NOTM which pretty much ties with it.

It's about Roland's heritage. He's actually argentinian and that heritage is what he was talking about but he said kings of spain was catchier and easier to rhyme with

His father and grandfather and so on had all been named raoul until him

oh wow
thanks for that!

Mhm.. I watched my share of interviews when I was super into them. I'm off to bed

Honestly, I think this is more consistent than Tommy, and the lyrics show a very sardonic and introspective side to Townshend that he never really expressed before or after.