wtf

we hate that fat unfunny britbong

so not at all because choa isn't slutty

stop lewding jeongers

Which RV is /our rapist/

jin is loved world wide

>x
12 btw

Zico will continue carving out a very successful solo career while Rapmon will fade into obscurity as his boyband ages and he's incapable of doing anything without them

a jinbro, based him

I love this haircut

I love Zico and RM and wish them both all the success in the world

can't most of bts produce their own stuff too?

Why did he go with RM? Equally as awkward. Honestly should have just fallen back to Namjoon if he was tired of rapmon, half the fanbase calls him by his name anyway.

he fucked up big time by changing his name to RM

>Why did he go with RM? Equally as awkward
it's a lot worse imo

1. [+2,431, -235] After seeing the video, it's obvious she rammed the car while being distracted by something. Stop all these sarcastic apologies and apologize genuinely!!!

2. [+2,132, -77] Whatever the case, Taeyeon's at fault for ramming it from the back...

3. [+1,831, -76] So glad no one's gas tank exploded..

4. [+199, -43] I saw the video and her speed... anyone who drives will know that it wasn't simply not looking forward that can cause a speed like that, especially in the middle of a road in Gangnam. Well, it's up to her shame in the end. Just glad no one died.

5. [+194, -46] Isn't it an even bigger problem if she wasn't even distracted by her dog? Was she sleeping with her eyes open or what was she doing?

6. [+192, -29] I bet the people defending Taeyeon are the ones who've never driven in their lives. In order for a car to ram another car like that, you have to be driving while out of your mind. I just don't understand what she was doing to ram it in so hard like that?????

7. [+156, -43] I honestly find Taeyeon's fans more problematic than Taeyeon. Yeah, we understand that she wasn't drunk driving or caused this accident on purpose but she still caused this whole mess. Are you absolved of your crime if it was just a mistake???? And they should be worried about the people who were injured but they're too busy defending Taeyeon to care ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what if someone died? These fans would be like, "She didn't kill them on purpose!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+143, -5] Make sure you compensate them well and please stay awake when you're driving, it really only takes a moment for everything to go wrong when you're driving

>3. [+1,831, -76] So glad no one's gas tank exploded..
I can feel the irony

It's pretty crazy how knet is actually worse than reddit or Sup Forums. They just aggressively upvote anything negative about anyone.

haseul thick thighs

I want Jennie

leave Kim Taeyeon

nb just translates negative comments

did you see my bag?

>fucking a guy your age
vs.
>fucking a guy 20 years older

the latter is sluttier

hella trophies

>tfw my initials are RM and anons say it sounds bad

Omo I didn't know you posted here Jisoo

Hella thicc

they're just nitpicking, it doesn't really sound bad

Kys

> [+2,132, -77] Whatever the case, Taeyeon is at fault for ramming it from the back...

OMO

Couldn't even recognize kookie here. Looks like an old man.

A$$ so phat hit that from the back

fuck off weeb

most initials sound bad. you only use your initials if they sound cool, usually ending in an -ee sound (jyp, jt, kg)

r is an especially hard consonant and followed by m, just sounds awful

A quick summation of Korean netizen portals:

>Naver – the popular one, comments here are about as intellectual and relevant as YouTube comments (i.e not at all)
>Nate – the less popular trolly one, full of trolly trolls who troll when they troll, and general angsty kidlets
>Pann – the one where all the fans live, full of the usual insane overreach and general nuttiness that comes with fandom life
>All the others that nobody dare translate from

What’s less relevant than a Nate comments section? A website that translates a Nate comments section as if it’s important. Sites like Netizenbuzz are translating the equivalent of YouTube comments, in the sense that most people who comment on that platform do it to shitpost and half the time it’s not even a reflection of what they truly think. It’s an eternal shame that Korean pop fans are suckered in time and time again into thinking that these sites in any way reflect the reality of how people are perceived.

Netizenbuzz – milking tragedy and misinformation for clicks and ad revenue

What move is she doing here?

>tfw AA

should've gone with The Artist Formally Known As Rapmonster

Muhan Dojeon

in my language my initials means DICK

fuck off kpopalypse, our blog here is
asianmixtape.wordpress.com/

I have an eerie feeling you guys forgot about someone today

mozão

cheesu blast

Happy birthday Jin

Do you think Sujeong is okay with me calling her Sujeongie? I cannot help it these days. It is what I have been automatically exclaiming whenever I see her for the past week.

>Naver – the popular one, comments here are about as intellectual and relevant as YouTube comments (i.e not at all)
delusional, naver comments hold legitimate weight. idols literally admit that they falseflag to try to defend themselves on it

an (scam) artist

>korean netizen portals dont matter
LMAO love this meme

yolum a cute

aoa are the best christmas themed clothes wearers

not to mention some idols go on dc inside and ilbe

We R
We R
We RM baby

isn't id verification strict as hell in korea?

*pokes*

>TWICE are the best christmas themed clothes wearers
Word

word

didnt some guy a couple of months ago try to claim that knetizens opinions dont matter and tried to claim that its equal to /kpg/?

hype

no it isnt, korean social security numbers are shared by family members all the time. also, its not like it displayed

word

yuju...

feed her first, too skinny

I wish idols would read my comments and care about it.

#throwback

It's not exclusive to Naver, they do it on Pann too. No idol would dare admit they defended themselves on Ilbe though.

why do they always do jeongyeon so dirty?

legs for days

yo i dont collect any kpop things, but id love a mina polaroid

o..omo?