forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1579847
youtube.com/watch?v=0lIbwUMG7wU
hoopshype.com/2017/06/19/lebron-james-wife-los-angeles-lakers-clippers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah fool change this image I can't look at this shit till tomorrow

da fuk is brooklyn doing

Rebuilding

DangerRussell just got traded

Lakers had to sacrifice Deangelo to get rid of one of their awful contracts.

Now they have the cap space to just sign Paul George next year.

Getting a "young" star depending on how much you believe in DLo while getting rid of an injury prone vet

This is a great deal for the Nets the fuck you talking about

HAPPENING

Makes me think they are gonna trade again for George now

Celtics are fucked, Nets are gonna win some games now

WHAT THE FUCK ARE MY LAKEYS DOING??? YEAH WE GPT RID OF MOZGOV BUT WE JUST RECEIVED ANOTHER BAD CONTRACT IN RETURN PLUS LOST DEANGELO

FUCK YOU MAGIC

>Nets are gonna win some games now
lolno

This makes Brooklyn worse.

DLo's career is over.

Molly > Joy

If anything this makes Brooklyn worse immediately. Lopez on the move indicating they're shedding vets in exchange for young talent

They won the majority of their games last year when Booker, Lopez and Lin all played and were healthy. Lakers fans will tell you D'lo isn't going to win you any games.

D'lo plays Lin's position.

Still a great trade for Brooklyn, but no way win-now

That makes them worse ya dummy. Lopez was 1 of only 2 players on that team that weren't complete shit.

Jesus I dont know how to feel about this. Clarkson starting at 2? Ingram?

Magic is gonna need to explain this one

No, D'Angelo can improve them by a lot especially if the Nets can grab a decent player in FA. They won't be worst in the league anymore, probably gonna be 3/4 range as it stands

Lin will be moved soon i imagine

You're a delusional fucking laker fishy. D'Angelo isn't going to win jack shit for the Nets. Fuck off.

Is Lopez's career over? Only the Nets thought he was any good and they are glad to dump him off now.

D'angelo Russell isn't a good basketball player, but it's still the right type of move for the Nets

This. Magic fucked Ainge over hard

Idiots. Im the only Nets fan here, I know my team. Brook was always a hurt slow moving non rebounding fuck. You meme on Okafor, Brook is almost as bad

D'Lo really benefitted from having a nice offense like Walton's. This really fucks him over now that he'll have literally who coaches.

we did it RBL!!!!

we did it BBB!!

lol you're a dumb ass homer, D'angelo is worse for Brooklyn than Lopez and he's not drawing in free agents.

Man I can't wait to see Lonzo Ball in action

He'll put up nice numbers on shit efficiency, I think this does improve them slightly... Like
Said i need to see what happens to lin

Yeah sure buddy. Nets will be the worst team in the league again and it isn't even going to be close.

Only thing that annoys me is that we're going to have to wait for that Sacramento pick in 2019 instead of getting a top-3 pick from LA next year

If the Lakers want to clear cap to sign free agents, they might as well trade the #2 pick. No way Lonzo can help a team make the playoffs for 4+ years.

Lopez is better than Russell though, by a sizeable margin

Brook has probably played more games these last two seasons than D'angelo, with better stats.

They finally bounced Russel. Kinda feel bad for him desu but maybe he can do something in Brooklyn.

First thing I thought too... That Brooklyn pick is probably a 2 or 3 now

did he ever had a career? he was known for being a snitch than for his bball abilities 2bh

Hahahahahah nets are going to be worse than last year AHAHAHAHAHAH

THANKS MAGIC LMAO

Hahahahahahahaha Celticsfags on suicide watch gonna miss my Dangie Russello doe

>nets have historically bad years and nothing to show for it
ahahahahahaha

It's a win win for both teams. Lakers get a big and clear out the clog at guard they were starting to have. The nets get somebody with star potential. It probably makes the nets worse in the short term though, but it's not like they were going anywhere with Lopez

RBL WE OUTCHEA

#27 PICK AND RANDLE FOR PG CONFIRMED

WHO CAN FUCKING STOP US

Damn Magic just pulled a fast one on Danny
This fucks with them getting Butler a bit, though that Brooklyn pick is still very good its not a guaranteed 1 or 2 now might be a little lower

Guy played 75 games this year, 73 games the year before that. Lol his impact is not going to be replaced by fucking D'angelo Russell

Lopez is much better than Mosgov and is expiring. But I feel for you. Lakers got fleeced

Lakers fans having a meltdown

forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1579847

This. Nets could potentially be better but right now they really only got LeVert and D'Angelo. I don't watch them much but I remember that kid having some good games

everyone with russell as their avi on twitter are now calling him soft and overrated LMAOOOO

LAKERS STAY LOSING

CELTICS GETTING BUTLER AND HAYWARD

Lmao lakers meltdown is hilarious, this week has been better than the whole season

The amount of samefagging by Boston fans is astounding, you got fucked on this, even if its just slightly, admit it

There's no samefagging, just /nba/ laughing at the stupid fishies

Lakers don't need a big. They have Kareem Abdul Zubaar

youtube.com/watch?v=0lIbwUMG7wU
This was more than 8 years ago.

>20 posters
>48 posts

Uh huh

>suck russells dick all season and spam him
>traded as an extra to dump mozgov's contract

fucking lmao lakers fans are the DUMBEST fans in existence. they make warriors fans look smart and experienced.

YES THIS IS PRIME /nba/ LETS FUCKING GO

So will Lin and Russell become bros? I hope so lads :3

Here come the D'Angelo stans who pretend he was good because he put up empty stats and chucked a lot. Wow he's so good his stats are the same as Steph Curry's first seasons. Well did Curry win anything his first few seasons? Haha fuck off then.

Unless you're a virg-sperg, Joy will never be better than Molly because she never says fucking anything.

>Brooklyn looks even more likely to get first overall
>Lelkers look just good enough to not be the worst team in the league but still complete shit, giving the Celtics a top 5 pick
>Lelkers now confirmed to get Ball at 2, letting my Celties get Josh Jackson at 3, just like he would at 1st overall

Danny Ainge really is playing 4D chess out here.

>defened magic
>even called him a basketball genius
>this happens
how do I recover bros??

Masturbate to LeBron to Lakers rumours

>Okafor and the Sixers lasted longer than Russell and the Lakers
Hmm

Players who matched D'Angelo Russell's 3P% and PTS, AST and REB per 36 minutes through 1st two seasons: Curry, Bird, Manu, CP3 & Harden.

*fleeced by your gm*

>mfw Lakers just made sure Celtics get another elite pick next year

Clarkson 27th and 28th for George? The Pacers wanted more picks im guessing this is what its setting up

lopez for geroge. who says no?

/nba/ is literally never right AHAHAHAHA

Last two digits confirm how many wins the Lakers have next year

WTF ARE YOU DOING MAGIC

GET RID OF THIS BUST NOT DLO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why do people think lebron would go to the lakers? LA hates him because they're kobrick dickriders and he has no reason to play for LA just because he's investing in business there.

you think all the fake drama in Cleveland matters to him? he made it up for fun

BBB is a 5⭐brand. Going to buy the shies if the kid acatually doesn't bust tbqh.

>virg-sperg
Joy is the moderator. She shouldn't be speaking unless the conversation gets out of control. She's not an analyst.

PG: Marquis Teague
SG: Mychel Thompson
SF: Thanasis Antetokounmpo
PF: Drew Gordon
C: Jaleel Cousins

Who stops this team?

Thank you based Marks.

>point guard league
>trades for an overrated center

Nets doing exactly what a bad team should do. Take on unwanted deals in exchange for picks or high-potential players. Marks is smart.

Love for the 4th pick
Irving for Butler + Picks
Chicago picks + Thompson for PG13

Fox
Butler
PG13
Lebron
Tavares

say hello to your 2018 NBA champions!

real big ballers buy shoes now knowing hes going to be the GOAT

you're not big baller material son

God if we were getting rid of one of our core I'd get rid of Randle

black babies are ugly as FUCK

worst draft class of all time. hopefully they end up in china soon and we can forget it happened

i-is it my time now?

>per 36 minutes
There is no more pointless stat in the universe than this

hoopshype.com/2017/06/19/lebron-james-wife-los-angeles-lakers-clippers/
more cuz hes whipped

No one, they'd be D-League champs for sure.

call it fake news if someone calls you out on it

Celtics and Lakers fans should not be talking shit yall both got fucked hahaha

>hes whipped

guy cheats on his wife 24/7. in the summers he randomly tours cities in america to fuck random whores. he could care less what she thinks since she would be a random crack whore if not for him.

What are you, a Nets fan or something?

>Celtics and Lakers fans should not be talking shit yall both got fucked hahaha
Celtics fags got fucked over harder though. Fultz is a superstar in the making , Dlo was at best a fringe all star

Ingram has more upside than the snitch... he's gonna get stronger and gonna work on that jumper

PG: Wangwing Wonwang
SG: Wingwang Wangwong
SF: Xin MinXinXin
PF: Xao Mai Mai
C: Buk Lau McXin

who stops this team?

This. Like those spergs who say some European center who gets 6 rebounds in 12 minutes would average 18 rebounds per 36.

Holy fuck do emojis work again senpai?

did any of those people snitch?

PG: Perro Caca
SG: Caca Perro
SF: Javier Gonzalez
PF: Gus Fring
C: OrreP AcAc

he don't know

DLo will probably develop way better at BKN, he and LaVert could be the start of something nice there. I'd trust Sean Marks to get this team back to a respectable position soon.

C E L T I C S

A L W A Y S

W I N

We traded away a #2 pick in hopes of pursuing a 34 year old Lebron in free agency. Let the monumental stupidity of this sink in for a minute.

Where my Sixies fans at? Looks like we've already won the offseason