Is he the only player who deserved the ridiculous fee paid for him (60M+)?

is he the only player who deserved the ridiculous fee paid for him (60M+)?

yes

He deserves $120 million per year by Real Madrid since he's the best soccer player of all time.

1) Ronaldo
POWER GAP
2) Pele
3) Di Stefano
4) Raul
5) Eusebio

>shitty meme list
kys

>this flag
>this topic

How many times did Pele, De Stefano, and whoever the fuck these guys on that list TSUUUUUUU? The answer is ZERO so your opinion is invalid. BTFO!!!

Only European players were elegible for the Golden Ball when Pele and di Stefano played

i unironically agree with this list

Will TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

get the

F I F T H?

ofcourse, clearly the best transfer ever.
if you disagree pls kys and name other examples of players who won shitloads of balloon doors and champions leagues after an expensive transfer.

>flag

no

Golden Balls have nothing to do with it. If you can't TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU than you are nothing. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Are you trying to troll or are you that much of a true ignorant American stereotype?

but hes correct. maybe only got it wrong with raul

>Barcelona star Lionel Messi has been ranked the best player to ever play football by famous Dutch magazine 'Voetbal International'.
>Here is the ranking of the top five:
>1. Lionel Messi (Argentina).
>2. Diego Armando Maradona (Argentina).
>3. Johan Cruyff (Holland).
>4. Pelé (Brazil).
>5. Alfredo Di Stéfano (Spain/Argentina).

>dem digits
Ronaldo winning the next 2 WCs single handedly confirmed!

>"Koke, he called me a faggot," Ronaldo said. "I said yes, yes, a faggot. But a very rich one, shithead."

Obviously the best huge transfer, but certainly some of the others have been worthwhile.

Gareth Bale, for instance, is a three-time Champions League winner.

>Cruijff

Had to sneak their chief of choking into the top 5 and didn't even have the spine to put him in 2nd place as first loser.

Pele shouldn't even be on this list.

I remember ronaldofags saying it was Higuaín's fault

kek

nigga won 3 world cups, he's definitely a top 5 player of all times

>still pretending ronaldo is like this in 2k17

SEETHING

no, suarez did, too

he's got some issues, I seriosly believe he's some kind of megalomaniac which is the reason he has trained himself so hard to be almost as good as messi

You don't have to be a megalomaniac to want to be number one.

That's the kind of mentality you need in order to succeed.

he's one of the few players I ever heard talking so much about individual trophies and even saying he cares about them

Yes, but he takes it to another level. Never seen a player get upset because someone stole his tap-in.

He's toned that down recently. I don't think he cares that much about his stats anymore, probably because he figured out that he can't keep his 1 goal per game ratio anymore now that he's aging.

That's what happens when you think you're time has come to be the best player in the world only for an autistic midget to upstage you, then you become obsessed with statpadding to try to match said midget statistically since you know you can never match him in skill.

he's just insecure and everyone kept bitching about winning la decima so he was always trying to stand out.
he's chill now, at least in his playstyle

ronaldos carreer is 100x more impressive than messis

thats just a simple plain fact

if you put messi playing for sporting then manchester united, he wouldnt even be able to make the first team

now put ronaldo growing up with ronaldinho, deco, xavi, iniesta, he would probably have 10 balloons by now

PK7 wouldn't even start for Barca. His passing, first touch and dribbling aren't up to Barca standards.

Not Pelè but Di Stefano and Cruyff yes?
End yourself

messi wouldnt even be a footballer if they didnt find him at 10 years old and start pumping him full of drugs for his ubermanlet "condition"

>to be as good as Messi
In scoring goals.

lol may I remind you about Andre Gomes, Rakitic, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto, etc?
Barca standards means nothing

>that flag
>that skin color

>Busquets and Sergi Roberto are bad
Stop posting

>american talking shit about skin color

LOL

thats the most delusional post ive ever seen, even for a chicanito.

Busquets' dribbling surely lacks a lot, do you think it's up to Barca standards?

All of these players have midfielder skillsets. Barca's style mandates that all 11 players on the pitch have midfielder skillsets. Penaldo does not have a midfielder's skillset. Messi, Suarez and Neymar do.

Busquets is king of the rondos on Barca. Ask any player on Barca who the best player on the team is with the ball at his feet and they'll say Busquets. His turns in particular are something special. He's a great dribbler; he just doesn't go on long dribbling runs because that's not his fucking job.

but are they up to Barca standards?

>Rakitic, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto
Yes.
>Andre Gomes
Still needs to prove himself.

Easily

>PK7 wouldn't even start for Barca
Funny because one year before, Quaresma left Sporting for Barça and Quaresma started about 10 games.
So Ronaldo, being much more professional shouldn't have had a problem with that.

so all those average/mediocre players are up to Barca standards but Cristiano Ronaldo isn't
Nice shitpost

seriously????? do u have the video?

>so all those average/mediocre players are up to Barca standards but Cristiano Ronaldo isn't
That's correct, because he lacks a midfielder's skillset. He's a specialized tool who is brutally effective in the right system. Barca's system is not that system.

Scoring goals isn't part of Barca's gameplan? Are you Pep?

Suarez is just as good at scoring goals while having far superior passing and holdup play skills. With Suarez at striker and Messi at right wing, Penaldo's goalscoring becomes superfluous and less valuable than Neymar's dribbling and passing from the left.

Oh sporting chugs out clones of exactly the same player?
According to your logic, systems should have the same balloon doors as tsu

Why are you pretending Ronaldo was always a tap-in merchant?

If Barça had Ronaldo from the start, he'd be playing like his old MU days.

Penaldo's passing and dribbling were never at Neymar's level.

>Penaldo's dribbling were never at Neymar's level.

You're right, it was better.

>Suarez is just as good at scoring goals
now that is shitposting

tbf it wasn't. Ronaldo was never a good dribbler but he doesn't need it
substance > flair

His goals per game ratio over the past two seasons is close enough to Penaldo's to be within the margin of error of random luck. At worst he's a very slightly less effective goalscorer while being vastly superior at passing and holdup play.

rondos are for passing not for dribbling.
>tf
>tp

>that flag
>this post
Go back to hotdogegg m8

>american™ messi™ autist™ status: activated

>over the past two seasons
exactly
Ronaldo has been scoring 30+ goals for a decade, Saurez only had two/three seasons like that in his career and he's declined already

prolly the saddest poster on Sup Forums desu

I didn't say Suarez was just as good, I said is. Learn to read.

I'm not your bogeyman.
>b-but if you're not my bogeyman how can I attempt to control the narrative that Fagnaldo is better than Messi by implying that every American who thinks Messi is better is the same person?
Sucks to be you.

If anything he's diverting from the "Messi and Pele are the GOATs! Maradona? Is that a pizza?" stereotype, if anything.

tl dr Carlito.

How the fuck are you posting from all the way over here isn't Sup Forums blocked

Did you seriously say Suarez has midfielder like qualities?

>deserve

He's very clearly proven his passing ability and vision during the last two years with Barca. Maybe you should watch him more. He's much more than just a poacher, unlike PK7.

Have you enjoyed only watching football the last 3 years?

Even at his best, Penaldo was a meme dribbler.

>deserved

he just got his second league title in 8 years

2 in 8 years
let that sink in

nothing happened until Bale arrived and you cannot refute this

back to back champions league wins?

Looking at the amount of cl wins bale was worth it too

A burguer who knows about football. I´m impressed.

>no Garrincha

>busquets is a better dribbler than messi, nerman or iniesta

He's the target man for the best team in the world, with the undisputable best midfield in the world servicing him.

Been watching since 96 buddy
Have you enjoyed your daily dose of YouTube compilations?

Messi choking a 4-1 Ballon D'Or lead is like 7-1