twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's a meadow acts morally superior to her parents episode

THICC

>big pussy is acting fishy
Lewd

She technically is morally superior to them

But I still hate her

>It's an Artie gets cucked episode

>Start of the series she's completely outright against her dad's occupation even explicitly telling him
>By the end of the series she's defending mafia motives to her FUCKING BOYFRIEND
nah she's a hyprocritical cunt like the rest of them

I mean compared to them

Obviously she likes the sweet life and Tony's money, but she was born into it. She never really made a choice. Carmella made an explicit choice to have children with Tony so I never feel any sympathy for her. Meadow didn't choose to be born into a mob family.

But yeah she does get more corrupt and lazy as time goes on especially since she gives up being a doctor because it's "too hard" (ironically it's the exact same reason Jackie Jr. quit)

>age 12 vs age 20

>it's tough mafia guys use blatantly homoerotic language eisode

>season finale
>normies expect a bloody resolution and betrayals
>Chase gives them a surreal trip instead
>Tony finds out Pussy's a snitch via a fever dream where he talks to fish

Chase, you absolute madman. Funhouse is literally the best television accomplishment of all time.

Chase's unorthordox approach was the essential divide between great and grand. Bravo Chase.

>it's a meadow walking around the house in her pajamas episode

Damn that was prime Meadow, shame she went downhill so fast in later seasons.

Those guys next to me? They're sleeping.

what did he mean by this?

He's sleeping with the fishes, for the second time in his career.

That Pussy had insomnia. Everyone else can get sleep but him.

>for the second time in his career.
?

youtu.be/2_9XmkHFqmQ

Best musical moment in the history of television?

The test dream is probably the most misunderstood tv episode of all time, people hate because it's 'weird' and 'nothing happens' but it's the one that dwelves the most into Tony's psyche. The dream sequences in this show set the sopranos from being just another run of the mill crime show

Yes.

youtu.be/bGG6NWi35Ic

Why do I suddenly feel so sad, bros? :'(

it's an AJ gets caught doing shit at school and gets expelled episode and you are reminded why you're scared of your dad episode

Too bad it's copypasta because it's true.

He played Lucas Brazi in the godfather.

>tfw you'll never get to build your own crime family with business interests throughout the tri-state area

WE'RE LOOKING AT THOSE BROSCHURES

LUCA Brazi. LUCA.

Did anyone feel all the pranks and mischief the writers had AJ do were too smart for his actor/character?

Like AJ always seemed way too fucking dumb to do anything besides eat and play video games, but they had him thinking up all these convoluted plans to cheat to pass his exams and otherwise playing 3D chess to get what he wanted (fake passing out to get out of military school).

This makes everything so sad once you get to s6, it all turns dark :(

FOR DA LAST TIME I DONT WANNA FUG MY MUTTHA

trips and double dubs confirm

The cheat exam shit was simple as balls, and he was caught.

The season 1 finale always makes me tear up. Silvio, Pauly, Chris, Ade, all the Sopranos eating in Vesuvio during the rain storm.

Try to remember the times that were good

The fuck are you talking about? AJ passed out because he had a panic attack.

who /gabagool/ here?

he got expelled for literally being an idiot and leaving evidence behind.
Leaving a box of delivery pizza in the crime scene, and for cheating in a test
and getting a perfect score everyone knows to aim for something less suspicious. He also believed the b8 of the principal when he told him he found his dna in a urine stained wall

>first 3 season everyone's wearing light-colored shirts
>most of the scenes happen during daylight
>fast forward seasons 5 and especially 6
>everyone's wearing black leather jackets, most of the scenes happen during night
>literal shadows in every frame
>heavy religious and ghost imagery
>decay everywhere

Chase, you fucking genius madman!

I'm pretty sure it's actually Luke. They just mispronounce it with those Italian accents.

Only because he failed to cover up his tracks

well yeah

He comes up with these ideas, has the initiative to carry them out, yet makes the dumbest fucking mistakes.

Although smashing up the trophy room wasn't really an "idea" it was just a spur of the moment sperg out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luca_Brasi

>tfw you were the one that made /gabagoolgeneral/ but it died off

In the early seasons there's always the shots of everyone sitting together outside of the butchers shooting the shit. It always makes me sad later on when all the tables are still there and there's just less and less people around. Sometime towards the end I remember there's literally just Pauly and Silv sitting out there, where the whole family once sat together. Everyone is dead or gone. It just makes me sad how much everything fell to shit for them.

it's honestly the most believable family on Sup Forums ever. Even the Breaking Bad circlejerk would admit Walt's family feels artificial af
>tfw the actors didn't actually live together in that house
>tfw they didn't actually spend the holidays together
>tfw meadow didn't actually move out to go to college

He didn't even bother planting some strategic errors in the answers to make it look less obvious. Him and his friend. Two identical 100% forms, that's ridiculously incompetent.

The /watch it/ general too

The show in general is becoming more and more dark and depressing. 6b especially is fucking grim.

It all started in s4 after 9/11. 4-6 was all about the end times

I’d like to propose a toast. To my family. Some day soon, you’re going to have families of your own, and if you’re lucky, you’ll remember the little moments, like this… that were good.

>yfw

>those dank ass sandwiches they ate at the meat store

Where can I get an equivalent to those sandwiches?

Don't stop believing

Go to a genuine Italian deli.

If you don't live in New Jersey or New York or Philadelphia this will be impossible for you.

ohh damn i didn't know that
i knew season 3 came out 2001 but i didn't know it was before december. They would have probably mentioned it by now though
>rewatching it as we speak, can't remember much. Feels like Christmas

Unironically, in Jersey.

Ironically not in Joizy

>thought about this quote after my mom died
>thought about all the little times we had together where everything was okay and we were all happy
>cry my eyes out for hours

september

Any shows that will bring me this close to a family like Sopranos did?

>AJ mentions in the finale he wants to be a helicopter pilot for Trump
>mfw a Soprano gabagool made it into the White House staff

Any decent deli or sandwich shop should have some good subs.

Six Feet Under

>crime family
>implying they weren't just a glorified crew

no he didn't you dumbass, that actor died in 1992

>Tony forgets he said this in the finale
>Hardly even cares about the notion

;_;

>making sopranos into a general

kys my fanook

>actually thinks AJ is being a smart ass
he was truly a different and empty person by then

Holy shit it's real, why did I confuse them? Fat italian fuck all rook same.

Nice dubs
Tony was detached from basically everything in 6b, God the last scene has so many great details to it, I wish chase didn't have to explain it. Fucking normies

I AM NOT A NIGGER, I AM SOMALIAN

WE

Your father was run over by a trolley, right?

Mooly

So he was a self-hating fanook right?

youtu.be/G3Gd_vSI0Pw

I SEE YOU BABY
SHAKIN THAT ASS
SHAKIN THAT ASS

y

>may reduce your chlorestorol
so might beating it to them titties muh dick

>how do you vandalise a swimming pool?
Ton had some comedy great moments you gotta admit

20 years inside, not a fucking peep. For what, to protect the likes of Rusty fucking Millio, Doc Santoro?

As much as the Dimeo crew had problems, it doesn't come close to the full mayhem in NY after Carmine Sr. died.

ITT: characters who literally did nothing wrong

LESBIAN SHOW

DISGUSTING

>tfw Carmine will never give life advice as you negotiate business

jdiamsa

Honeycombs are objectively superior.

Fuck cholesterol, it's got an IQ test.

It's
>lesbian show, whores, fucking disgusting.
The guy was loyle to his waifu, remember.

Actually, the Sopranos are literally funnier than like 95% of sitcoms out there. Gags, banter and uneducated stupidity everywhere.

>yfw Chris told Tony about Ade because he was loyle to his capo

P O E T R Y

So what did Paulie do after Tony died (assuming he died)?

There will never be a show like the Sopranos.

I get sad imagining this. I think of Paulie becoming acting boss and the family kind of just dying out. Without Tony, without Silv (presumably), who else really is there? I imagine Paulie sitting in the back of the Bing by himself. Shooting some pool alone. Eventually giving it up and living out the rest of his days alone.

Probably made a deal with New York. He was no leader and at that point he was full psycho superstitious

Tone didn't die, tho, I thought we absolved that meme.

He passed out on promotion in the finale. I'm assuming it's either or becoming a independent sorta guy or just retiring.

Tony dies

>I bet you don't even notice when it happens

The biggest question is, did Tony end up in jail? Keep in mind Carlo flipped and FBI got him in their fortress. Tony probably ends up like Johnny Sack, Patsy becomes new boss, with many younger members rising up the same way Tone and Sil managed to get ahead during the DiMeo days. Walden Belfiore might go places.

He's dead and alive at the same time. Did you lads pay attention to the quantum physics and Schrödinger's cat part

what was the most petty moment in the Sopranos?

For me, it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=1bpSOtuZyf0

fucking cunt had no reason to tell Carmela