Turks apologize for the Armenian genocide

Turks apologize for the Armenian genocide.

You are making us look fucking bad. Because of you it looks like countries only apologize if they get defeated. Be a fucking man and apologize. It's better for you. It's better for me. It's better for the Armenians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_ez-Zor_Camps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually the Kurds are responsible for the Armenian genocide, not Türks

t. Mehmet Roachoglu

what genocide

Germany talking about genocides, what a blast

It is almost like a certain (((minority))) did not manage to introduce a new originial sin in Turkey, which could be abused to push society-wrecking ideology.

Because of this genocide the Holocaust was even possible faggot.

Armenians = Askhenazi Jews

They are the same race. Different religion, same assholes.

you can't compare those two. you apologied because evil nazis ((you)) killed 6 million jewish civillians. meanwhile we are dealing with a made-up genocide that didn't happen.
sure we deported them and maybe some atrocities happened during process. maybe 600k civilians got killed from both sides. however it's very different from genocide.

Only losers apologize.

You are weak and a loser.

What evidence is there for a single murder that NSDAP carried out on innocent civilians?
Them being kikes doesnt matter.

"What if it was you who were targeted for genocide!"
What if it was I as a baby who was living in dresden.

The main purpose of the invention of the holocaust is to call the NSDAP as murderers to call national socislism tge ideology of mass murderers.

I am not a murderer nor do advocate for murder, yet this is what my enemies try to emforce on me.

germans are pathetic apologetic cuckolds
turks are pathetic children who can't face the truth

we do it the right way

and ur mum ate my sis kebab

my mummy doesn't give money to pakis

nah she just beats my meat for me

What evidence is there that the so called 'firebombing of Dresden' happened? Show me the bodies mate. The allied air forces were just trying to delouse the German civilians' clothing. The inhabitants of Dresden actually died because evil Nazis horded all the food and gave them typhus.

> shutting up and never talking about it is the strategy to follow
Etenal. Fucking. Anglo.

there is no point dwelling on past mistakes, at least we will acknowledge facts if questioned

DO IT AGAIN PASHA ENVER

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_ez-Zor_Camps
>concentration camps
>death marches
>very different from genocide