At what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

at what age did you grow out of metal, Sup Forums?

Stop making fun of me

stop this it hurts

It's not meant to be mean just a question I want answers to.
"I havent yet" is one.

but the homer pic implys that playing baseball is more mature than listening to metal and of course you're question that forces you to say that metal is something to grow out of.
A bit of a contridiction considering this pic is from a cartoon lel

>homer_playing_baseball.jpg
>not getting the reference
shiggy diggy

14/15

ooh, I kind of recognised it but I passed it off

t. nu-males

tfw only got more into metal after high school

What age?

>mfw when I got into metal a year ago

The fuck?

Around 17

After I grew out of rap

Grew out of rap and metal about the same time too, indie a bit later.

FUCK OFF

Someone post that facebook ruse pic.

Post punk is the natural follow up to metal in music growing

This guy walks up to you in a bar and asks you what do you think of their latest album. How do you respond?

I don't think I'm a monkey I just sling dung in the slums with the junkies

"Am I supposed to know who you are?"

I don't listen to mallgoth shite

For 3 years I was a /nbbm/ all year round tier metalhead. I went deep into the scene and even met a couple bands in person. I got so sick of the image, the lifestyle, and the music that I just completely scrapped it one day and started fresh. I sold my electric guitar/amps, metal records, show merch/shirts and now I'm diving into neo-folk and a lot of older Country and bluegrass. I really like what scott conner of Xasthur did when he ditched black metal and started playing acoustic.

"Please, deathchad, it was uhh uhmm"
notice his veins twitch as he readies himself to crush a "poser"
"No please it was ..."
Swallows pride
"fucking brutal"

"Wow Mr. Wiseau, I didn't know you did music too!"

SO HOW'S YOUR SEXXX LIFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH
*hi hats*
HI
*faster hi hats*
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

I DID NAHT

I almost died when I first read this btw dude.

I did not hit her

I did not

That's what happened to me

lol nope, its like metal but you can tell its more pussy-fied

I still enjoy metal casually but I grew out of DUDE ZOMBIE ROBOT VIKINGS METAL AS FUCK DUUUUDE type metal about 3-4 years ago

>I became a pussy 3-4 years ago

Around 17. Started feeling immature. Metalheads can be the biggest pseuds.

give me one music that isn't childish. Its you being psued thinking non-metal is so mature and good

After I grew out of grunge and alternative rock

what was the first genre you grew out of felllas?

My favorite artists are Steve reich and la monte young but I'm trying to get into metal because it's a little more pleb and I can try to bang metal chicks.

Too bad it's all garbage lmao

Steve Reich is garbage

Blackies are the worst

What did he mean by this

Sure thing metal boy :)

>mah minimilits
now imagine if thats all you listened to, yeah it will start to sound garbage too. Doesn't mean its better

I am better than you please get that through your head :)

I used to make these threads a few years ago. I'm just now getting into it at 20, though.

>I am better than you are

I've listened to literally hundreds of metal albums and I've only come out liking about 50 or so. But it's really dumb not to give metal a chance when there's so much out there. Faggots go on and on about the music they like like. Like their shit don't stink. I'd have no problem with that if they those same people didn't shove their garbage in my face and telling me to stop liking my garbage.

ITT: Robots

It's not that I don't like it anymore, I just can't find a good situation to listen to it in. Not with the grind of everyday life, it's definitely not some epic journey. I used to listen to it while thinking about all of the things I could do in the future. Now I'm there, and well...