>Americans come online
>Quality of Sup Forums plumets

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/swiss-the-richest-people-in-the-world-again/a-36479142
youtube.com/watch?v=ka5rHiTIbRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums
>quality

Yeah right I was on here the night of thanksgiving when most Americans were sleeping off food hangovers and it was fucking full of awful capeshit threads even worst than normal. Any good threads were fucking dead. Delusional 3rd world fags. Wee.

>Implying the worst Sup Forums time isn't Australia time.

Come back in 8 hours and see for yourself you limey faggot.

I'm not even from the US but the English are the scum of the earth and have no right to call others anything fucking inbreed dip shit

>Isn't from the U.S or U.K
>Thinks his opinion matters

I recently moved roughly half way around the world, and I can tell you- Sup Forums is shit 24/7, only difference more of the shit is in broken English.

>only difference more of the shit is in broken English.
And I fucked up MY English.
poetry

>thinks any opinion matters on Sup Forums

>hicks calling others 3rd worlders
with trump you sealed the deal
you are now 100% third world

funny how this picture really depicts, with a few words, the post-post-ironic nu Sup Forums

Every time

>Be British
>Country is well beyond its prime
>All your major cities are grey rainy shitholes filled with Muslims
>All your citizens are ugly horse faced human waste like in pic related
>The average British home is the size of a shoebox and hasn't been painted in 200 years
>Everyone just watches American TV and movies like everywhere else contrary to what they'd have you believe
>Still have the biggest superiorty complex around
What the fuck is wrong with Brits and why are they like this? Seriously Britain is a complete shithole outside of London. In August last year I went and the cities and homes were Eastern Europe tier depressing, especially in those post industrial Northern cities. Do Brits think they live in a paradise because it seems like it.

By the way I'm not an Ameri-60%-white-nigger I live in the richest country on earth by personal income.

So many bald men

I'm the post above yours, and you just made me remember that 90% of British men have horrific hairlines and everyone above 25 is balding.

?? i thought london was the worst place

Mate, London is a fucking shithole, as is the north. Most of the rest of the England is fucking great though. I've travelled all over the world and I've never found anywhere I'd rather live.

London was nice and modern, it's just that 90% of people there are tourists, foreign businessmen, Poles and Muslims. There were a few shithole areas but ALL other British cities look like the shit parts of London. In LIVERPOOL the people were literal subhumans and acted like homeless beggars.

I can't disagree with most of this. What country are you from though? I guarantee it's not any better. The fact that you decided to be vague with it proves my point.

Brits being ugly is a meme and our genetics are very similar to most Europeans (though we are fatter on average), we watch mostly British shows so no idea where you got that idea and praising Londonistan when criticising the Muslim infestation of the UK is odd; I live in a beautiful area in the south west that is 98% white

Switzerland.

dw.com/en/swiss-the-richest-people-in-the-world-again/a-36479142

>Cuckmany's tampon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Yep. nofunallowed.jpg
We were always cancer. Sup Forums has never been srs bsns.

>thinks UK opinion matters
USA is the only relevant country in the world

>outside of london

fuck off Jamal, this is a thread for white countries

>the richest people in the world
yet, you're not one of them

So sorry, Muhammad. Go ahead and bow to Mecca.

Don't forget to shart your tenders on mom's rug if she cooks them poorly.

>Mfw when British avg income is the same as the poorest parts of the US

>Captain Shartmerica
>A beta numale Reddit cuck
>Captain Sweden 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=ka5rHiTIbRo

Checks out.

>tfw won't go bankrupt if i get sick and don't go billions into debt to get an education

countries that elect niggers aren't relevant.