+eno
~negativland
+++talking heads, kanye
++danny brown

>radio massacre international - solid states
ooh this is very nice, thank you
nightcrawlers - crystal loops
alessandro cortini - sonno

Any recommendations similar to Richard Dawson would be very appreciated.

Rating literally every album I've actually heard from the charts so far (hardly any):

Immediately backing up on what I said but I'll give Another Green World a ++ since he's not let me down yet.
+++VU&N
++Dummy. Maybe actually a + or a +++. it's been a while.

++Yrself
Don't you have to manually remove the album title and artist in the settings and it's naturally on? So did you purposefully do that because you want people to ask you what the albums they don't know are?

+Peasant. Closest I can think of to that album is an album by Nature and Organisation called Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude. I haven't hear that one fully in quite a while but it had an of-the-past folk feel to it that peasant made me think of.

+the body, dalek, prurient, HANL
toadliquor - feel my hate the power is weight
khost - governance
iron fist of the sun - family survival stratagy
techno animal - brotherhood of the bomb

i turn it off because i don't like the text over the albums + most of the albums i listen to are Sup Forumscore garbage.

I just got into that prurient album, it's actually been a while since I was so instantly hooked on an album

+Negativland good shit

+XTC

protip : If you tag an album as various artists in the "album artist" category, last.fm will scrobble it as one album but also as individual scrobbles for the artists

Roy Harper - Stormcock
French Frith Kaiser Thompson, Live, Love, Larf & Loaf

Giants Chair - Red and Clear