MMAaGgiee Ill FiNd Y-YouU

>mMAaGgiee Ill FiNd Y-YouU

What did he mean by this

you need to read the comic to get it

Despite dying he will find her Jr the afterlife and be with Maggie again.

/thread

It was a threat. He's gonna come back as a zombie and eat her

It means the whole thing is
a)Simulation
b)A dream

But it sounds menacing when someone that's all messed up and bloody says it. Like, "I'LL GET YOU"

he sounded so retarded in that scene

what a dumb way to go out lol

Maggie is his wife.
She knows what he means.

Better than "suck my nuts".
Why didn't he just jump up and fight him? You're dead anyway, might as well go down fighting instead of being shoveldog.gif

explain. It's been ages since I read Issue 100

you try jumping up and fighting when you're half braindead

Not with that eye you won't.

Retard.
Negan said one of them is gonna get the shit best out of him and anyone who interrupts will cut Carl's eye out and feed it to Rick.
Abe took one for the team and stood brave despite being killed.

He will be waiting for his wife in the afterlife, but obviously we all know this won't be the case. This was his last effort to try and comfort maggie

They're all half braindead. You know how much it would hurt getting whacked in the head? Christ

Carl and Rick suck

these special effects are mad gay
david cronenberg movies from the early 80s had more convincing effects than this shit

>obviously we all know this won't be the case

Literally when Maggie and Glenn first meet one on one they talk about God.

I might have shed a tear when he threw up the peace sign

This was an odd line. I took it as him being so retarded at that point that he didn't comprehend what was happening.

Holy fuck I saw this before seeing the episode and thought it was real

Is this Steven yeun with makeup?

Yeah but its more funny when you consider he starts making religious references after receiving heavy brain damage lol!

hahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha nice one fellow redditor!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he was more alluding to the known fact that Asians are bound to hell and are un-redeemable in the eyes of the Lord and Savior.

I wonder what his brain smelled like haha

haha anyone else wonder what his brain would feel like against your dick?
kek not that I would actually try it out, that's pretty messed up, just wondering haha

Let's make this clear.
Don't ever reply to me again unless it's on topic or reddit tier bullshit like you just posted.

>mMAaGgiee Ill FiNd Y-YouU...
>*splat* FUCK YOU GOOK! HUNT DOWN AND DESTROY ELLIOT RODGERS! LONG LIVE THE WHITE RACE!

Is Raimi's writing better or worse for Negan?

Oh shit I get it! Joke for smart people lol

no. if you're serious then let me assure you that losing your virginity will rid you of certain urges.

Holy shit, how dense are you people to still not get this line?

Glenn was threatening Maggie. If she ever moved on and started fucking some other guy after his death, he would reanimate as a walker and eat her brains. A little fucked up if you ask me but that was Glenn. A territorial psycho 'till the very end.