Trained for 4 months

>Trained for 4 months
>Stronger than SSG Goku

Why isnt Toriyama a hack again?

Frieza is from a race of natural powerful beings. He didn't train AT ALL before meeting Goku the first time, and he could blow up a whole damn planet if he wanted to.

So yeah, the super-powerful being was able to train for a brief amount of time and beat the guy who needs to work harder for it.

Who did he train against?

He would need to train against someone much stronger than himself to improve

>race

then how come you never see anyone from that race other than him (and his family I guess but I mean if they're an entire race and can be super saiyan level without training the point still stands)

Because your white

Play Xenoverse retard, its canon

>then how come you never see anyone from that race other than him (and his family I guess

Good job ya fucking retard

but he came filled with flaws

>Who did he train against?

He had some weak sparing partner, but it was probably just gravity shit like Goku went through.

Here, it should have really just been a case of Frieza training while in Hell, fighting against the other powerful villains and the guard angels.

>He would need to train against someone much stronger than himself to improve

Most real-world fighters don't.

>then how come you never see anyone from that race other than him (and his family I guess but I mean if they're an entire race and can be super saiyan level without training the point still stands)

There's a suggestion that either his family are a freak bloodline, that his race had a civil war and only his family survived, or that they were killed through some Beerus shit. Take your pick, really.

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

What a stupid fucking get. Kill kys yourself my man.

First to check, FRIEZA NOW MEME

absolute waste, fuck you

NECK

why did this autistic post have to have the septs...

sudoku yourself

Then why the fuck was his race afraid of Super Saiyans for their entire existence when he couldve trained for 1 day and been stronger

You're the fucking idiots sitting around waiting for something meaningful from an essentially random string of numbers.

fuck you.

worst get in history

KINO GET

wow great get

nigger

Don't give it more attention than you need to boys, sage and move on

Fucking weebs taking all the gets. Dbz is shit too. You bring shame on your famiry.

fucking neck yourself retard

>Thinking Our Lord KeK gives a fuck about your shityy tv board

This just proves that you are all alone and godless

>He had some weak sparing partner, but it was probably just gravity shit like Goku went through.

You cant become SSG Goku level by gravity training

Stop memeing

This is Frieza canon now.

spotted the teenager

for real?
you fucked it up

it's more meaningful and dignified than discussing DBZ

Sorry to have interrupted your number autism, guys.

>Anyone in the Universe
>Stronger than Goku
are you fucking retarded m9?

FUUUUUUCK YOUUUU

Sup Forums is fucking dead to me

Numbers more than anything. Imagine getting zerg-rushed by Saiyans.

I didn't mean when Goku trained for SSG, I mean when he was training on the way to Namek. But still, Vegeta did use gravity training for the Battle of the Gods saga, so there's a chance Goku did too.

>Why is this thread constantly front page?
oh...

>a nice get goes to some retarded autist who wrote a book, without even a fucking picture
sm.h

Time to kys weeb

>Numbers more than anything. Imagine getting zerg-rushed by Saiyans.
bullshit, numbers dont mean shit in DBZ with power levels. Its always one guy standing still taking a bunch of punches and blasts and then he smiles smugly and destroys them

What did Sup Forums think about the newest arc?

This was funny for awhile but it's getting out of hand

>Why isnt Toriyama a hack again?
You think Toriyama sensei really wants to make more Dragon Ball, no he wants to make wacky stories with Arale chan and co. he never cared about these hyper violent edgy fights but the fans basically forced him to it, demanding MOAR Dragon Balls, he's cornered and he doesn't know what to do ;___;

Interesting thread

He was naturally really fucking strong.

Most villains in this show and most others never seem to be the kind of people who would dedicate themselves to the kind of training it would take to achieve their level of power. Especially the strong henchman type guys that really give the protags trouble. They're usually bumbling morons with this immense power

you should seriously reconsider your life choices

There are some real Sup Forums """""""""intellectuals""""""""" in this thread. Nice to see the average iq of the """""""""sophisticated""""""""" Kino-poster in full display every now and then.

>2 Gokus wouldn't do shit compared to 1 Goku

That's just weak story-shit.

>tracks post numbers
>tells others they need to reconsider life

He's a prodigy, but even he fizzled out in that form.

Wooow, this get is triggering all the butthurt autists.

Good.

>6666666
> it should have really just been a case of Frieza training while in Hell
plz no

thanks man, it really is great to be so smart

I can't imagine how frustrated they are that an actual discussion post took their precious digits, instead of some memey shitpost.

>their
Who the fuck are 'they'?

>they
Yeah, ((they)) indeed, leddit

The autistic cunts that get 2 inch wood from sequential digits, of course.

what if they all fused.

Sup Forums was a mistake

I'm sorry this thread isn't about your edgy Sup Forums wank fantasy.

Go back to Sup Forums then.

checked

>blame le fans
fuck that, he could just stop, he just has no integrity and rather act like he's being forced into doing something he's profiting off of. So no, fuck off, it's not the fault of the convinient scapegoat, he's a hack.

>le Sup Forums
>le Sup Forums

DUBS OF THE BEAST

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he actually wants to deny this

Goku started out really weak by saiyan standards. Slightly stronger than normal humans.

He had to train his whole life and then discover a legendary transformation of his race in order to barely match the power Frieza was born with.

Of course Frieza developed faster. He was the definition of untapped potential.

Too late to the autism party, friendo.

Deny what, tourist?

Isn't Frieza supposed to be some sort of "Emperor" of the Universe? Like a one of a kind being in the Universe like the gods? Technically he has the potential to almost Beerus level but he's a prideful cunt that doesn't train?

You're still here

He could stop but Dragon Ball is too popular to be stopped, anyway we don't need to defend him or blame him, the fact is that there is too much pressure in the whole process, weekly manga chapter followed by weekly tv episode, things seem to be a bit rushed, the tv series is needs to have breaks, I'm pretty sure if we had less episodes per year the overall quality would increase.

bless god

>did a bunch of pushups for a few years
>becomes stronger than intergalactic pirate demigod

He did squats too.

WASTED YOUTH
WASTED GET