Which gang has better rappers, Bloods or Crips?

>Bloods:
Nas
Lil' Wayne
Gucci mane
21 Savage
Young Thug
Wocka flocka flame
Cormega
GZA
RZA
Prodigy
Birdman
DJ Quik
Immortal Technique

>Crips:
Eazy-E
Kurupt
Ice Cube (affiliated)
Snoop Dogg
Nate Dogg
Warren G
Brotha Lynch Hung
Tone Loc
WC

Bloods because Kendrick

If we're talking 90s heavy hitters and West Coast vs New York, then it's always West Coast for me, which Crips seem to dominate in.

Lately though, Bloods have Young Thug and Gucci Mane. So I guess them for this decade.

Young Thug and Lil Wayne are the top 2 greatest rappers of all time. I will say Bloods

since when has kendrick ever called himself a blood?

Do you honestly believe that any of these millionaire rappers are actual gang members, or affiliated with gangs in any way?
Jesus Christ, you're retarded.

>rappers were born rappers, they had no lives prior to becoming famous
t. retard

Listen to gkmc once before commenting next time

Crips just have always had a more aesthetic for me because I like blue more than red, I grew up on West Coast rap during the peak of that era in California, and I just feel like 'Crip' evokes cooler imagery like dark skeletons and stuff. Bloods imagery makes me think of red sportswear and The Bulls basketball team circa mid 90s, which is kinda cool but not really my headspace as much as the latter.

You seriously believe the shit they rap about is true? You think hip-hop is real? Holy shit, my dude. That's the most sheltered, suburban white boy thing I've ever read. It's about as real as professional wrestling.

meant to say 'had a more *appealing aesthetic for me'

>Sup Forums in 2017

all mainstream rappers are products of Jewish mind control

and meant to say the 'former' at the end there. dammit.

No, you're the one who seems sheltered. You obviously haven't lived in rough parts of Southern California. Gang culture is very real and influential. Especially in the 90s and 00s when a lot of these guys were younger. They weren't always millionaires.

Oh fuck off, nobody is buying it. You ugly uninspired clueless pedophile creep.

source on rappers not being victims of mind control?

You'll always be defined by your seething jealousy and resentment over having no gifts or inspiration. You poor bastard. I genuinely pity you.

>proving a negative

HE NEVER SAID HE WAS BLOOD

You're a pedofile creep kike

two mass produce humans bargain pack not for individual sale

He's not active anymore, and probably wasn't years ago, but he was part of the west side piru (a bloods set) in compton. there's a video of him hanging out in his old neighborhood with them on youtube.

This is oddly specific for a random imageboard post dont you find kike

I'm the guy who originally mentioned him. Yeah Kendrick is neutral now and has never explicitly claimed anything but his clear affiliation is enough for me to mention him in this half serious thread.

>theres a promo video of hi trying to market himself as a reformed gangster
pmsl

Man it feels good to be actually talented and full of ideas, and be able to back it up. As opposed to ugly beady eyed old losers without a clue so butthurt over their graceless existential condition they go to huge butthurt lengths to pretend down is up which even they don't believe just out of pure resentment and abject poisonness before their inevitable suicide. I can see the emptiness and despair in their eyes.

i feel like this was copied verbatim from an anti-vaxxer facebook meme

Fuck off you bitterly projecting schizo kike lmao

you don't need to be a fearsome gangster to join the bloods/crips, oddly enough. these gangs have been massively pussified since the early 2000s. at most I imagine he was friends with a bunch of them (growing up with them) and maybe passed out dime bags on their payroll.

oh i doubt he was ever not apart of MKUltra

Ignorant as shit. Believe it or not but poor areas really do have a crime and a gang problem. Having a good voice or a flow when you rap doesn't keep you out of trouble growing up. gang members could've easily be their neighbors or people they went to school with. It's not that unlikely that a rapper actually knows what the fuck they're talking about

Imagine what he'd have to say about all these heeb owned products bouncing round hooting and hollering

"Why is this 'leftist' 40-something year-old English music blogger larping as an antisemite conspiracy theorist?"

;)