There are no perfect albu-

>there are no perfect albu-

thundercat has the talent to blow everyone away and make a 10/10 album but he chooses not to
the entire last quarter of this album is a snoozefest and the wiz khalifa feature almost completely drink dat. Lots of good tracks on this one but it could be cut down significantly.

*completely ruins
woopsies

it's comfy to fall sleep to

BEAT

I love Thundercat and have total respect for the fact that he's making virtuoso jazz fusiony shit in an era when nothing about that is cool or popular but the guy really needs to reel in some of his memey shit and write some memorable hooks and melodies.

YOUR

well, he contributed to a 10/10 album in a huge way (TPAB)

MEAT

here you go

He knows how to write amazing melodies and is an amazing vocalist/bassist, but he doesn't know how to make an album that flows properly. All of his albums, and frankly many of his songs, have horrible pacing. If he could create an album that told a sonic story, the music itself would make the album near perfect.

Them Changes is a 10/10 song.

This is not a 10/10 album.

the golden age of apocalypse is still my favorite thundercat album

It's solid but too bleepy bloopy. It sounds like a poor man's FlyLo album. Apocalypse and the Beyond EP are his peak thus far. He synthesizes the FlyLo sound with his funky jazz fusion best on those.

god I've listened to that record so many times

IN THE CORNER

>posts his worse album

-ms

Listening to this right now for the first time, hope its as good as everyone makes it out to be.

It's not

Hey, that's pretty good.

It's really not