Millenial ring-chasers BTFO, Jimmy Butler told the Cavs to fuck off

Millenial ring-chasers BTFO, Jimmy Butler told the Cavs to fuck off.
cbssports.com/nba/news/report-jimmy-butler-wants-to-stay-with-bulls-reluctant-to-commit-long-term-to-cavs/

That's my boy

yfw bron joins the lakers and suddenly everyone defends him

>go to Cavs
>LeDiva immediately has the front office trade you away because you cut into his touches
All this means is that Jimmy Butler has at least a few functioning brain cells. Good for him

goddamnit why can't the Bulls front office just build a team around him wtf is wrong with those buffoons, trying to trade him for no reason. amazing he's willing to put up with it for so long

He's not someone you want to build around. He's more a role player. Just look at how he performed in this year's playoffs.

Actually you know what? Do build a team around him. Fuck the Bulls.

t. Literal Retard

Don't know. I was praying the traded him here to the Cavs. So long as he kept last year's production up he a top level franchise player. You don't ship those people off for a few decent players or prospects lol. I really don't understand what they are thinking shopping him around.

t. choked away a 2-0 lead against the meme manlet

MUH 39 YEAR OLD RONDO

Jimmy Butler is a millennium tho

>leaf
HE'S NO RING CHASER HE'S NO COWARD LIKE KD

WTF I love Butler now

>born in 1989

twinkle twinkle little stars

Don't entertain him.

Also,
>Jimmy Butler told the Cavs to fuck off.
Nice fake news.

I would have much more respect for him if he was willing to take tens of millions off and go to a team where he was defense first 2nd/3rd scoring option but the chance to go down in NBA history and prevent the Warriors from reaching a dynasty instead of staying in Chicago and retried as 'a good player'

pic related, its Jimmys agent.

Jimmy butler is a number 2. If he's the best player on your team you're not winning a ship.

All he did was decide he wants money over rings and you're jerking him off.

>Not a free agent until summer of 2020
>b-but he only wants money
If you're uniformed please don't post

I'd choose money too. He'll get the supermax in Chicago. He won't in Cleveland.

nigger, cleaveland is a shithole and one of the shittiest markets.

your casual is showing

the bulls can and will end up paying him more than any other team could possibly offer when he hits free agency in his prime as the only good player on their team. The fact that you don't know this and are making fun of other s for their lack of knowledge leads me to believe you are in fact retarded

>has no idea how max contracts work, at all
>calling other people uninformed

kys laddy buck

Fuck you