I went to school with this cheater and have plenty of stories to tell about her mexican lying ass

I went to school with this cheater and have plenty of stories to tell about her mexican lying ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmdASyfTIDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do tell

What's her degree in anyway? Some bs humanities?

Proceed

Then call a journal.

Shes going to yale with a 4.95 gpa

I'm guessing she cheats on shit? Also guessing she is a hardcore SJW?

go on...

Plz don't just be a mindless racist. Give us a good story

No she isn't.

I have a 7.9 GPA btw I'm illegal and have big tits

your a lyeing fagget

everybody cheats in college
it's a lot like life

I was actually friends with her for the longest time but after seeing how manipulative she was I stopped.

For starters everytime we had a test she would miss it on purpose to have more time to study. This wasn't like 2 or 3 times this was every week. School had a policy where if you had a parent note your absences could be excused so she would rack up around 30+ days of absences all forgiven by her mother. Shed miss a test and then text me what was on it. When I didnt respond she would text someone else. I know this because a big group of my friends would be studying and get texts from her asking

Got any nudes?

ill post my degree if you want

Can we get a pic of her in your yearbook for proof?

>asymmetrical eyes

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Lie cheat and steal holmes.

It is what la raza does.

Dubs demands nudes

please do tell
I need some tips on how to cheat the system when i go on exchange to the US

her tits are fake. her family is poor af but still her mom went out and bought her fake tits. She was real proud about them and told me how excited she was for the procedure

Literally who?

Is that the Watchmen villain? And he said that? Im so confused

Fuck off Quentin. You dont even post on Sup Forums anymore you cuckold connoisseur.

Kek, I actually believe this for some reason.

Some salty person sees this bitch up on stage and thinks "imma talk shit about her on 4 chan".

Drink bleach, it helps

lib bait

Canadian faggot jokes about shooting up his school on Sup Forums, faggot gets doxxed. He looks like the Watchman guy.

she's right though, trump is a horrible person. he's no better than hillary, and she's a horrible person, too.

Please tell us you have some kind of proofs or knowledge of her ex BFs. Maybe at the very least we have nudes to pass around on Sup Forums

Sure you did

do it liarfag

RIP Eddie and Mamacita

to all you faggots who don't believe me.

come on op post some proof

Is she a virgin?

OH SHIT

>mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=YmdASyfTIDk

>Going to public school

No nudes. I know she has them though they but they were never leaked.

yearbook or gtfo

Eddie was based tho

>Side wise photo

You had best be smakcing your hand with a hammer you son of a bitch

I know an Indian girl who did the exact same thing!

YEARBOOK MOTHERFUCKER

Post proofs of this for truth and scientific research and trump and shit

Ivy League's reputation is dying. This bull shit is going to kill them if they keep this up for even one more generation.

When I was in public school, we had a directory of students with their contact info. You should "accidentally" take a picture of that and post it.

So pure. So fragile.

Call Joe pags right now he's talking about it

More stories
What'd everyone think of her speech? Are people surprised she's going to Yale?

bump

>People still caring about absurd weighted GPAs

I'm glad my high school never had any of this bullshit.

OH SHIT

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

ok so why did teachers and staff enable her missing tests over and over??? surely not all of them fell for it?

Or was she saying she had cancer or some shit?

Did you sniff her bicycle-seat, if you didn't then if you had the chance would you?

Get it out to the normal fags

Can i tie you to a chair, put out a pack of cigarettes on your balls then throw you and the chair in a pool to stop the burning?

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

We need to start asking hard hitting questions like does she do anal?

I didn't buy one here is my diploma though name covered

Open it and take a pic of her yearbook photo

>illegal immigrant
>hasn't talked about ICE yet
We need to get this bitch out of here

the niggers and mexicans in the crowd were clapping and the white cucks as well but a lot of families didnt say anything. The thing is with graduation everyone brings there family so all these mexicans had like 10+ people cheering for her

>mfw spics and nigs going to some random ivy league college is fucking news that gets even more attention than white Nobel laurates

Are spics and nigs that retarded that them going into some good college has to be news? even without illegal status, spics and nigs going into some good college becomes fucking news and I just cant help laughing

is McKinney Boyd actually in Mckinney? Remember the McKinney pool incident last year?

Hah...... I live in Frisco, just realized she went to McKinney....... Weird. I bet there's a lot of people who will back you up, illegals aren't popular here

Ok don't hold out on us, give us some spicy gossip to spread.

greentext now

If you had a teachers note teachers couldnt say shit. a lot of them disliked her though you could feel it she was just fake with them and they saw through it

JUMPMAN JUMPMAN DEM BOYS UP TO SOMETHING

Sorry she dumped you bro

did any teachers call her out on her bullshit?

CALL JOE PAGS
CALL JOE PAGS
CALL JOE PAGS

NORMAL FAGS NEED TO KNOW

save the texts

does she have to go back?

Rally your former classmates together; expose her! For great justice!

That bitch is being crowned king of the illegals on Twitter

>yfw all the students who got into accepted into all ivy league schools in the last few years, are minorities.

Affirmative action at work.

Is she a slut? What kind of guys does she go for?

I did this like 2 times in high school then stopped because I thought I'd get caught eventually. But to do it for EVERY test, just lol. she is fucked when she goes to Yale.

I don't have any proof for the stories but I do have proof for the cheating because I always sat next to her and she would look over at my test of text me after she missed a test asking what was on it and shit but I do have some rumors ill share

save the texts, send them to the school board, superintendent and news

that kind of shit can easily be a instant expulsion

POST SCREENSHOTS OF THE TEXTS

So post caps of the texts

She'll just play the oppressed Latina card and her professors will bend over

First of all, don't use any more racial slurs OP because I'm going to make an image with your posts in it and that shit won't look good on social media.

CALLLLLLL

You'll get a giant audience

>est 2006
10yr old school system. Is it private?

stay mad amerifat

Every single college girl is a slut. No exceptions.

>yfw all the students who got into accepted into all ivy league schools in the last few years, are minorities
>minorities
You mean non Asian or Indian right? For them AA fucks them a lot.
Btwn any source for your statement? I think I will stop donating to my alma mater if that is true for all good schools

dont be such a leaf, leaf

Hey dude, protip: register a burner email and put it in the email field on your posts so if a reporter wants they can contact you anonymously. Thanks for sharing this, good work user.

Big slut

>I went to a party this year at a lake house that she was there at (this was after she got her fake tits) and everyone is pretty drunk except me cause I gotta drive.
>mexican soccer players from mhs show up 2 guys good friends and they start hitting on her
>I didn't see anything happen except they go to a room together and don't come out till hours later

What was her ACT/SAT?

>800
i aint callin that shit nigga

Bro, when she bombs in college it'll be hilarious

Holy shit.