Let's say we pull that off, what would happen to you? Perhaps will you perish?

>Let's say we pull that off, what would happen to you? Perhaps will you perish?

The sensation would be most unpleasant

You are a man of great stature.

>it might hurt in extreme

Accompany these gentlemen into the aircraft while I notify Ittìn.

That's your subjective valuation

I applaud you for falling into my clutches. Tell me sir, was it intentional?

Compared to your size ? Yes.

Certainly! Since our proposal was not to Dr. Pavel's satisfaction, finding out what information he provided to you was of utmost importance.

>It's betrayal then!

I told them nothing! I repeat, I told them no information regarding your plan!

Kudos on becoming a prisoner of my agency, and on your exceptional planning as well. Pray tell, what is to come next in this plot of yours?

>tfw too dumb to intelligently banepost

immobilize this aircraft, with nary a single man to tell the tale

let me clarify; the unpleasant sensation would be yours to bear

Excuse me, I wish to be informed about the individual known as Bane.

Ah! I see you're an exceptionally loyal mercenary.

Well, he might be confused as to why someone would use a pistol prior to ejecting them from the plane.

Oh, it's nice to see that one member of this group can converse, now, who might you be?

Our identities needn't concern you, what might is our intents here.

Hmm, actually, I would like to know whether you require that apparatus on your face to continue living.

There may be some agonising moments.

You strike me as a robust and strong individual, I'm sure a man of your qualities would be able to stand it.

What I actually mean is that if you attempted to remove the mask, it would be you experiencing the discomfort.

I will ignore that comment. So then, what actually did you intend to do here? Have your plans foiled by your capture?

Exactly that.

The nuclear scientist you are transporting had declined our kind offer to work for us in favour of your offer, we just wanted to know what information he relayed to you.

I can assure you that I told them nothing of any importance.

Hmm, well then, I take it back, your plan was a success you found yourselves captured by us and now you know what Dr. Pavel told us, so what is the next part of your endeavour?

Taking the good Doctor for our own plans, causing this plane to fall from the sky and making it seem as if he perished in the crash by transfusing his blood into a corpse. We will also need to leave one of our own here as you have informed the Central Intelligence Agency that you have only captured one of us.

have we begun the burning?

Indeed, the combustion intensifies.

Was it ever revealed in the movie who Ittin and Maimen were?

You fine gentlemen have managed to destroyed my sides in quick time

Remove this warm scalp from the vicinity!

Kek