Because of this commiefornia court decision I've decided to buy my first firearm Sup Forums What gun should I buy to...

Because of this commiefornia court decision I've decided to buy my first firearm Sup Forums What gun should I buy to piss off liberals the most?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU
ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/50rds-9mm-federal-le-tactical-hst-124gr-p-hp-ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=s-BMc8Ocre0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying you can get guns that aren't on the liberal approved gun roster in commiefornia
tough break m8.

gimmick caliber

Get you a 1911, simple cheap and effective.

If you want a firearm, why are you purchasing a hand grenade?

>Not liking .45 Great Ape Punisher

>buying a gun to "piss off liberals"

Are you 13?

Glock 19
You don't want any exotic caliber.

You need to buy a weapon that is absurd overkill that no human being would ever require for self defense.

A belt fed LMG is a good starting point, but any assault weapon should do. Anything that shoots a good number of bullets, really.

Buy a golden deagle brand deagle. The 44 mag version is on the roster and you can buy the 50 ae barrel conversion for maximum libshit butthurt

Definitely not anything in a boutique clown caliber.

Especially not in a pistol for christ's sake, literally zero practical advantage

>Implying it's not .45 Gay Anal Penetration

no he's american

I would buy another AK if I knew it would piss off liberals

45 gap != 45 auto

>Not buying .50 AFRICAN ELIMINATOR instead

Glock 40

Go big or go home.

seconded g19

cheap to shoot and effective with proper rounds

ccw daily for me

can't go wrong with 15+1 either

500 S&W largest handgun caliber you can buy. For when you need to shoot a bad guy behind the refrigerator in your neighbors house across the street

I'm in the same boat, going to buy an AR-15 because I heard assault rifle laws are going to change soon in Cali

Don't buy 45 GAP it's the memest of meme rounds to the point where I forgot it existed.

Don't you mean meme caliber?
Isn't everything memes these days?

>.45GAP

Walther pps

For how much are 1911 going for?

Colt .38 snub nose police special

Literally TR he comfyest of all guns

1911's vary in cost wider than Glocks and are usually more expensive.

OP, get a Glock 19 as your first gun. Easy to use, cheap 9mm ammo and effective.

Then get an 16 inch, midlength gas AR for your first rifle..

This will sufficiently piss off liberals. Move forward from there.

>Glock
Also,

and a remington 870 for a perfect trifecta

liberal here, not pissed off

Sig P320 compact. Like a Glock 19, but better in every way.

I got issued a Glock 38. Great gun though, GAP ammo is cheaper than .45ACP, and you can find it anywhere. The meme isn't true.

except for looks, reliability, addition of safety, brand, cost, and ammunition allocation

Yes. Seconded.

Just get a Glock 19. Used if you can to save money. After you have been into guns awhile you can always sell or trade it very easily. But you probably won't want to let it go.

>Sig P320 compact. Like a Glock 19, but better in every way.

That's the gun I have. Very nice too.

the russian description of the nagant makes me giggle

Colt

Snubnose

Police special

Yes, the p320 is way better than Glock. It's my carry gun too.

>MUH NO SAFETY
Nice meme. safeties are literally personal preference

glock 20 (10mm) would be a good start. i went with a 17 for my first glock but go with the 20.

G19 carrier here too. Gen 2 is only 14+1

Not black and spoopy enough

> looks
who cares and lolwut?

>reliability
just as reliable

>addition of safety
it has no safety

>ammunition allocation
wtf are you talking about?

If you are looking for a striker fired polymer handgun for concealed carry/defense I would highly recommend the Sig p320, the Walther ppq, or the HK vp9. They are all very high quality, precise, highly reliable firearms. I recommend feeling the three and seeing which one you prefer. I personally carry a vp9.

9mm is a great round. buy some Speer gold dot jhp rounds, or Hornady critical defense jhp if your local store doesnt have gold dot.

If you really cant accept the fact that terminal ballistics differences between modern 9mm and .40 rounds are completely negligible, despite 9mm having better capacity and slightly lower recoil, then just get 10mm and be done with it.

If you are a .45 fag, all the same things that you say .45 does better than 9mm or .40 caliber 10mm does better than .45.

That being said, all duty calibers work. 9mm just has higher capacity and cheaper ammo than most.

Hello OP, I went with this.

Very happy, I was way ahead of you.
4 more days before the sheriff emails me, and I can pick it up.

Get a glock 18!! Very cheap 500$ and best gun!

>Sheriff

Wut?

>Sig P320 looks better, isnt just a box with a handle
>Sig P320 is just as reliable, if not more so
>Sig is the superior brand
>You pay a bit extra because you are getting a better product
>Ammo allocation
W....What the fuck are you on about m8

youtube.com/watch?v=gZTRjXD7AVU

Hk45c

Those JHPs are trash

>4 more days before the sheriff emails me, and I can pick it up.
>nc
what?

do you live in charlotte or omthing

No meme calibers. That's for retards.

here you go, buy this.
ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/50rds-9mm-federal-le-tactical-hst-124gr-p-hp-ammo

Better grip, better sights, better trigger, modular design, better fit and finish... less than $50 more expensive.

Kel-Tec PF9 Trayvon Killer. Cheap, reliable, concealable.

you really don't need anything more powerful than a .357 magnum. those overpowered guns are not something you should start out on, might develop a flinch or other bad habits.

a good entry level 1911 like a Springfield Armory or Ruger will cost around $800, a shitty Filipino one will cost around $400 but is worthless. A high quality Kimber or Les Baer will be over $1200

>ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/50rds-9mm-federal-le-tactical-hst-124gr-p-hp-ammo

Thanks, what do you think about the ZQI 556 greentip knock off?

Pretty close.

>A high quality Kimber
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>sig vs glock

why are you buying a pistol anyway

you can't commence street sweeping operations with a glock

>A high quality Kimber
Stop this meme

def get a glock 29

>buying
>guns

have fun getting it confiscated when hillary becomes queen mob criminal ruler of amerikkka, lol

Not pic related. Fuck 45 GAP.
Glock is a good gun. I've got a 30, a 19, and a 23.
Can't go wrong with a Glock for your first handgun.

Little 9mm works fine
youtube.com/watch?v=s-BMc8Ocre0

They won't get confiscated. Worse case scenario she forces an MSRP buyback and we make more money than we spent.

ar-15

>$700 for a glock 26
wew

Exactly. I will never understand why glockfags cant grasp the purpose of the product they espouse.

The glock is the honda accord of handguns.
Simple, reliable, cheap, and get the job done.

I really like both glocks and accord, even though I own neither.

The difference being that accord owners dont go up to turck owneds claiming their car can tow more
They dont go up to toyota camry owners claiming their accord is twice as reliable
They dont go up to porsche 918 spyder owners and claim their accord is faster

Glock owners need to understand their product and stay in their own lane

OP here, I like the 500 S&W idea...

>Or pic related... which might be fitting since I live in SF

The Democrats will never ban guns, to strike down the individual right to bear arms, forcing gun owners into the welcoming arms of right wing militias, would be a disaster for them politically.

>and stay in their own lane
I think you need to take a break from nuthugging "gun celebrities" on gun forums. The Large One is not going to let you slobber his cock is you suck up to him enough.

The best part about Glock is you don't care if they take it away after you shoot a feral gang of niggs.

>Zero reading comprehension
The gun was 539, the other money was associated goodies.

>I like the 500 S&W idea...

:)

Just don't shoot yourself in the head from a recoil induced flinch. Load one round at a time to practice for a while.

I like your style

is that a swastika on your wallet

>"gun celebrities" on gun forums
?
Son, stay in your lane is a military term, not my fault some aspiring le eblogger faggots happen to use it.

>The glock is the honda accord of handguns.
It kills people just as dead as a sig or any other pistol you care to jerk it to.

Obviously any larger gun, so long as it is made of black polymer, has a pistol grip and a large capacity magazine. Any true /k/ommando needs an assault weapon

spare me the bullshit

The part your argument falls apart is that most of those metrics; towing and "going fast" are in any way applicable to firearms. Reliability is though, and Glocks are as or more reliable than any handguns on the planet. That's a proven fact.

If you are going to shoot a lot be very aware of the cost of ammo. I shoot thousands of rounds in a summer and the cost of the ammo makes the cost of the gun sort of irrelevant.

what was the recent court decision?

>Implying that the Jews aren't making these for $10 in Mexico.

Face it polack, you got jewed again

All duty size handguns from major manufacturers are the same shit performance wise. There are only insignificant differences between them, the only reason to pick one over the other are features.

No. Remington quality control is shit.

Go with a basic bitch Mossberg 500.

Kek, you got your shit pushed in, son.

Columbia logo, but pretty close to a swastika.

I own a bunch of Glocks, H&Ks, and the Sig p320, I would select the p320 hands down over all of the others. It just feels so nice and smooth to shoot.

.500 is awesome but the .460 S&W Magnum allows for you to use .45 Colt and .454 Casull for practice. Also, keep in mind that factory .500 S&W runs about twice what .460 S&W does cost wise. If you don't reload, the .500 can put you in the poor house quick.

you still spent $700 on shit for a $375 gun

>Glocks are as or more reliable than any handguns on the planet.
most handguns are more accurate and more reliable than you are

glock really isn't special

This triggers the commies.

That more rights are taken away.
You didn't hear about it because the leftist media is okay with these rights being taken away.

I would say that if you don't reload then x-frames in general are not viable unless you have shitloads of money. And if you do reload the cost of ammo for both is around the same.

>500 S&W
>large
Ok, kid.

You all are missing the point. Which was not to buy the best value/performance weapon... but to buy that which most pisses off the bernie libtards OP must deal with on daily basis...

Grab an SKS,
It's Probably the most battle capable semi-auto that is ban-proof in commiefornia.

Or get an ARES SCR cali legal version

Stay away from bullet button straight grip ARs, they're just a disappointment every time you look at it.