youtube.com/watch?v=MbcGTAkrQfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JZTVq7F78eE
youtube.com/watch?v=7i-SetC9QLg
youtube.com/watch?v=g7qxiGxAwyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YBL-6rDvqBY
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4TW5Z8eu0
youtube.com/watch?v=l5p7G-ou31s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So yeah, I really like this music, it makes me want to go to a ghetto party in Brooklyn and have big booty West Indian girls grind on my little shrimp dick

Not in particular, no.

Ted Nugent loving redneck detected

bump

Do you have a favorite riddim?
youtube.com/watch?v=MbcGTAkrQfo
youtube.com/watch?v=JZTVq7F78eE

One Dance by Drake is the greatest dance hall song of all time

i have a shrimp dick too, but its like jumbo shrimp. not much better

You and me both.
youtube.com/watch?v=7i-SetC9QLg

Delete this post immediately.

I know the autists here might write this off as low brow music, but the rhythms in some of these songs are complex as fuck, very layered and syncopated

>tfw no big booty Jamaican wife who makes curry chicken

No, not really.
Ska, dub, jungle, etc are all right, but I never got into dancehall.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7qxiGxAwyQ

yeah i love any dancehall/reggaeton

yes absolutely this

youtube.com/watch?v=YBL-6rDvqBY

Reggaeton is pretty cool too, I would love a nice big booty Rican or Dominican girl grinding her big butt on me. I think Jamaican dancehall slaps harder on average, though

Literally the lowest of the low, monkey mating music. You should be ashamed of yourselves

Why are Jamaican girls so sexy?

And who else didn't realize how not black looking Sean Paul was? If he didn't have cornrows he wouldn't look black at all

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4TW5Z8eu0

no
youtube.com/watch?v=l5p7G-ou31s

>Why are Jamaican girls so sexy?

Because a lot of them are more Ethiopian background. Look up Ethiopians. Almost another class of black woman. Them and Eritreans have pretty different genes from negroid blacks. Something like half middle eastern caucasiod or something. Dated a half Jamaican girl some time back, Ethiopian Jamaican on her dad's side, French on her mom's. One of the smartest girls I've ever known, and one of the most beautiful I've dated.

Dancehall is far superior to reggae imo

Fully agreed. Would much rather listen to really sleazy cheesy dancehall than roots reggae.