W/ Westworld Thread General

Might as well..

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhSG5ZFX8Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Dolorable.

Logan

>You will never get to watch Yul Brynner strangle Maeve to death and shove her corpse into a furnace

Maeve is the worst part of this show. Her whole arc is terrible. Sad!

Guys, I'm late to the show and just finished catching up.

Please, please, PLEASE help me create a funny new meme that I can spam in these threads for the next 5 years.

I'll take suggestions right now.

Shrink ray.

Shrink ray

Why have these threads been so dead lately?

I blame Maeve.

>not directing people to new bread
OP is a bundle of sticks

Cause of the exact things in op's webm. The threads suck because everyone one has the same 3-4 lame discussions and jokes.

I am watching Beyond Westworld. I am hoping that it will reveal what's in the center of the maze.

Shrink ray

I really hope the MiB is not William. Just because it seems really predictable. I don't want that to be the cliffhanger/twist.

Reposting my reply since old thread died. It makes very little sense that the oldest offices would be the deepest underground.

nevermind it was the party where maeve was walking around looking at all the shit god damnit why does fucking maeve have to ruin everything with her ugly ass body and her horrid fucking face and her shitty faked accent and her overuse of the word fuck I fucking hate her and everything she does in this show just ruins the entire fucking thing like god damn i fucking hate you fucking bitch stop fucking ruining my show i bet jj abrams fucking shoehorned her in to be black like the jewish rat he fucking is motherfucker i hate that piece of shit ruined star wars too mother fucking jew piece of trash probably made that joke about the nigger dick too i fucking hate this show god fucking damnit fuck maeve fucking get off of my show it would have been perfect if not for you jj abrams and nolan that stupid fucking nolan bitch probably is shoehorning in as many 'crazy' twists as he can right now like the timeline bullshit like the man in black is william bullshit like the motherfucking everyone is a host bullshit fuck off you motherfuckers just give me a god damn show about robots and humans in a theme park where people live out their wildest fantasies in the wildest part of history in the wildest west of all not this stupid fucking administration bullshit and this fucking nigger maeve 'i am the smartest robot' bullshit fuck off it would be literally impossible overall its complete bullshit unless the two doctors are also robots which is just another motherfucking bullshit asset to the show who the fuck would be like 'wow amazing' when hearing that bullshit fuck off you motherfuckers go back to scenes about teddy and the maze and the man in black and dolores and the good stuff like the pilot episode you motherfuckers god damnit fuck it all damn it all television is doomed

I used to think so too, but that's where the shrink ray comes in. Once you know it's there it all makes sense.

Reminder

First for double shrink ray theory.

How does this BTFO the obviously correct timeline theory?

Less than 24 hours till we get Elsie 2.0 lads

Do hosts pee?

you mother fucker

She is very, very, very ugly.

The show is pretty mediocre, only it has going for it the whole 'mystery' shit that people eat up and show has been dragging it out as much as possible. Barely any good plot and character progression has happened throughout the last 6 episodes and they're being overly tedious with this Arnold and Maze plot which is where all the interest is

⏹⏹ ⏹⏹⏹⏹⏹, ⏹'⏹ ⏹⏹⏹.

Well I'm glad you'll be able to save yourself so much time posting in these threads since you don't like the show. Enjoy!

so cute. i want to lick her skin while she sleeps

My dicks ready

That's very memeworthy, user. Did we write that for you?

>the obviously correct
lol stay in denial. the image proves will and mib are in the present day

But are there two timeframes or three?

You know arnold 'died' like 5 years before this scene takes place right, and Dolores's flashback when the town was not buried appeared to be the same dance practice scene from Ford's reverie about Arnold?

There's no reason to think the town wasn't buried 5 years before William got there and 35 years before the Wyatt Narrative began.

Explain Lawrence dying/coming back in the "same" cycle, please.

>timelinefags still trying this hard to force thier meme
This is getting old. I bet you morons are the same as faggots spamming shrink theories

Maeve is going to get BTFO by Hale once she smuggles the corporate data backup out of the park just as planned and gets used as a glorified USB stick, while Pa Abernathy acts as a distraction.

Who do you think upped her paranoia and self-preservation?

But multiple timelines have been pretty much confirmed right? By people saying they have been pretty much confirmed in these threads a billion times.

Simple question, I just want to know how Lawrence can be an already establish, living character in Pariah, where William and Logan are going to meet with him, AND be MiB's prisoner? Then, when MiB murders Lawrence, how do we see him alive and well far off in Pariah a few minutes later as William and Logan meet him?

If the timeline theory is wrong (and it's not) then you should be able to explain this to me.

two robots.

next

No two hosts have ever been identical in the entire park. It would break immersion.

They don't come off an assembly line like Terminators.

After MIB kills and hangs Lawrence, they show Logan, William, and Dolores arriving in Pariah with Slim. Slim tells them that El Lazo will see them tomorrow and tonight they can party with the naked women. The next day they reveal El Lazo to the group. The reason they couldn't meet El Lazo as soon as they arrived in Pariah is because he was not yet cleaned up and reprocessed to be put back into rotation from when MIB left him hanging. It is pretty clearly implied that if MIB continued roaming around with Lawrence, Slim would have continued stalling Logan's group or avoiding the introduction. Since Lawrence was killed and being reprocessed, the hosts knew to redirect the guests in that narrative to wait a day for his loop to restart as El Lazo. The fact that Lawrence = El Lazo does not mean the two timeline theory is confirmed, if anything it explains to us how this is happening in one continuous timeline: the narratives adjust for the time the key hosts are being reprocessed underground.

Has there been any evidence to show that they create multiples of any host? Seems to me that creating a new host is a very expensive and time consuming option, hence the fixing and sending back out rather than multiple versions.

Also,

I certainly hope this show gets to something relevant any time soon, because it's kind of crap.

>One dimensional characters. Le good guy. Le mad professor. Le black woman who don't need no man. Le mysterious MIB who doesn't give a fuck (did we show you how little fucks he gives recently?). Le career woman. Le stupid British person. Le inquisitive lady who gets killed. etc.
>Explosives everywhere that somehow never kill guests.
>Repetitive "so sad 2 be a robot :-(" scenes are still 1/3 of every episode
>(unintentionally) comically stupid surgeons care about their job so much that they'll risk losing it by letting a host do whatever the fuck she wants.
>The writer is literally an attempt at a comic relief character in what is supposed to be some sort of a drama.
>The exotic chick can't act to save her life.

Shit reeks a lot of L O S T 2.0. Heavily laden with cheap melodrama and mystery but little to show for it.

>Best not to dwell on these troubling memories. Otherwise, you might be drawn back into them. You might lose yourself in them, as some of your fellow hosts have every now and then.

>cut to Dolores with William
>seeing slightly different set of bodies in the water
>just like when the little native girl who knew about the maze vanished in episode 4
>Dolores openly questioning questioning if William is even real and whether this is really 'now'

What did they mean by this?

They meant that she is becoming self aware because the other twenty identical scenes didn't cement the point already.

It's not pee. It's squirt.

Do hosts get sweaty? Does it smell bad?

I'll admit I just rewatched the scene and saw that Slim does indeed have them wait the night, however I didn't see anything implied about him roaming and buying time for anyone.

This also means they have a very, very speedy turnover rate if you're correct. They can pause time for hosts, but they cannot pause actual time. This means that they were able to retrieve Lawrence, bring him back to the butchers, have him cleaned (a process they've shown seems to happen in mass quantities) and then repaired and then sent back up in a matter of a couple hours. It also means that Lawrence's plot isn't very concrete if they have no problem just resetting him when he's already on the run for what we can assume is crimes we see him later commit.

I just don't believe they would bring an already murdered host back into the cycle and story. Every time Maeve is killed, she sees the cycle start new again with new clientele. Why would anyone put in that much effort when they could have used a different host and uploaded the El Lazo story?

Was the blond lady that killed teddy at the end of the episode the same as the clementine 2.0 lady?

>killed

And no it's the 2/10 from episode 2 that tried to fuck William.

30 years ago.

Different timeframes is canon user, same with William being MiB and the shrinking ray. You just have to deal with it.

>Arnold is Bernard fags btfo

haha.

thats a robot made to look like fords dad. not arnold

>the clear spot where a third person in the picture is standing that Bernard can't see
Come on user.

It doesn't look look anything to me

I don't get it, why did Maeve think she could leave right then by getting on the carriage?

Did Felix and Sylvester already change her spine? Where did she think she'd get her army from that she knows she needs?

Was getting caught part of her plan?

Is ep 9 supposed to be available on streaming before airtime tomorrow?

No.

WYATT AND TEDDY IS REALLY DOLORES AND TEDDY.

DOLORES IS WYATT

>white paint is gone after 5 years, even after a flood.

no, definitely not.

What would you use for your weapons?

You get a weapon fired from the shoulder and a side arm.

I'm 4 episodes into this and they still haven't revealed what's in the center of the maze

it's only underground if the canyon is real, but if the canyon is fake, it would make sense that the storage and lab were at around ground level before the canyon was built up around it.

hmmm good point I forgot all those land features were artificial anyway

They may get sweaty, but the question of smell is up for debate. Some have noted that hosts in Will's timeframe don't attract flies when they die, while hosts in MiB's timeframe do attract flies. Even MiB has said that the once more mechanical hosts have been replaced by sadder flesh and more organic parts. The shift to a larger percentage of organic parts probably brings along with it more variation in scent.

Whether or not you think the most current hosts smell will depend on their level of personal care and your own interpretation on smell.

Personally I wish I could compare the smell of Elsie's golden nectar from 1.0 and 2.0 ..I wonder which I would prefer.

Clem probably smelled the worst though. Too much of a rind on her.
>no discount

>Some have noted that hosts in Will's timeframe don't attract flies when they die, while hosts in MiB's timeframe do attract flies.
literally shrinkray tier theory faggot

>finally catch up
>check out Westworld discussion on the internet
>immediately want to kms

This show is infinitely more fun when you avoid fan theories.

Also, would you raise her son?

If I kill the baby will it come back?
Can I be the story telling God?
youtube.com/watch?v=MhSG5ZFX8Mg

Can confirm, I avoided these threads before the Bernard reveal and it was way better when I wasn't trying to guess everything that was going to happen and just watched it with an open mind. I don't believe either the timeline theory or the will=mib theory so it all just looks like shitposting to me

Would you raise her son tho?

I hate children

Theory reader here
I actually like both reading these threads and just watching the show. I can't say I watch the show and think of these Sup Forums threads. Perhaps I am retarded

@76675858
oh (you)

Most of Sup Forums would cuck themselves for a chance to fondle Dolores. Anyone who says no to your question should be ignored just because it'll be a waste of time to date with them.

I really like her eyes.
Typically not my type but would cuck for fuck.

Probably a Schofield and Sharpes.

And a tomahawk.

If Dolores has anything more than average sex skills, there should no wonder why Will fell for her.

Using her money? Sure

why is this bitch so ugly?
She's like the adam driver of women

YOu take that back f-faggot

She and the blonde host are both lizard aliens

I've lost confidence with the declining quality in each subsequent episode.

Maeve's entire plot line destroys any sense of immersion with the retarded butcher guys.

>no cameras in the surgery ward
>cameras in the morgue (??)

>first ep staff wears costumes in the park
>rest of the show they wear retarded looking hazmat suits... in a totally safe environment...

>"butchers" can reprogram bots
>what the fuck does behavior do again?

it's like they never bothered to consider this stuff.

ONE MIRRION STORYLINES

yeah why da fuck do they wear those hazmat suits

If they took them off, would they die?

it would be extremely painful

It's worse than you think.

Felix isn't even supposed to have that behavior tablet. He literally stole it but he's flaunting it around walking everywhere with it with Maeve.

And apparently Maeve slicing Sylvester's throat and him bleeding all over that room is ignored too.

And Sylvester, who knows Felix is a little bitch and keeps willingly helping and telling Maeve everything, doesn't bother to make sure Felix is pressing the right option to reformat her.

Maeve having MRSA was ewww.
Robot herpies is apparently a real thing sharing tengas.

Is that a repurposed Dolores at right with the fan there

Nah, jaw is too feminine.

Well I made it through this. Shame it was cancelled right before they reached the center of the maze and revealed who Arnold is.

70s chick was hot though

>jaw too feminine
what are angles faggot
Can confirm. I am a people watcher and I look at women's photos a lot from various angles

MiB is the android version of Will who is the first person to find the centre of the maze and die from it

Also, all the androids were made from blood sacrifices of previously living people

if fuck pissfu and muskfu ONLY

rest are for people who dig traps

not that im judging

Don't you have a country to prepare to run Donald?

Reminder that when dumb and dumber went to tamper with Maeve's personality values, they found they were already tampered with.

By someone with way more clearance than those bozos.

Maeve has gotten this far because she's been allowed to get this far. She's trying to escape the endless cycle of suffering, but even this path of escape has been prepared for her.

It's all according to plan.

Trying to figure out how they handled the shrinking in the original movies. Was it all practical effects?

they never do user