What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He loves his country.

tree of liberty gotta be littered with the bodies of dead sand niggers

These two people are literally no different. Just fighting an unjust war in an attempt to defend their countrymen.

Couldn't get a single no scope kill

I'm not taking a position on this either way, but aren't snipers cowards?

His agent got him cast in a terrible movie.

>I understand nothing about warfare the post

snipers are a great tool for disrupting and controlling the battlefield.

I'm not taking a position, sir, just asking questions. So, the traditional view of heroism, standing up to an enemy and facing them head-on, is not what war is about? War is about winning using any means necessary, like Malcolm X said?

Not taking a position either way, but doesn't the same hold true for IEDs and suicide bombers? What is the truth of war?

No

How do we go from this...

>there will never be a Carlos Hathcock movie because he loved killing gooks and wasn't conflicted with himself at all

TO THIS

I've never been in the military, but if snipers are anything like the ones in videogames then they're fucking cowards. How would a sniper pull a downed buddy to safety, or capture an objective? They just sit back and do none of the actual work.

War has no meaning. It's all bs

Being a literal sociopathic compulsive liar.

>I've never been in the military
>Compares war to video games
You might wanna keep your mouth shut

Someone has never had to no-scope a nigga running up on u wit an AK, sheeeeeeit.

yeah if i ever join in the military, i'm going to pick assault and really play the objective unlike those snipers and pog cucks

>American

I hear snipers never capture any flags or defuse bombs, lazy cunts.

t. 300 confirmed kills

There's no glory in it, but it's strategically necessary and somebody has to do it. And it's not like war magically becomes a positive and uplifting experience when you throw yourself in harm's way and rescue a buddy and stuff like that. Any way you slice it, you're just a bunch of strangers trying to kill each other to settle a conflict between politicians. And guns exist, and guns can be used to snipe, and if your enemy's figured that out and you haven't, lots more of your friends will die

when i was in the service none of the marksmen would ever even TRY to capture the flag, this user is right on

>what are mobile sniper strike teams

stop posting pls

>Spotting and picking off enemies from afar before they reach or after they attack your comrades means your a fucking coward that does no work

idk, the west has bioweapons, assorted chemicals, nukes, and lots of robots that they refrain from using for moral reasons. Why is sniping okay?

Why is war okay?

Yes they are. Which is why when caught they are always tortured and murdered brutally.

Why would you think they are cowards? If you keep going down this path would you say it's cowardly to bomb your enemy? Perhaps it's cowardly to shoot at them from under cover. Should we just all man up and meet our opponent in an open field with swords and axes?

i was gonna post this.dont they program them to off themselves if caught

all modern soldiers are cowards then because they use guns and technology instead of beating each other to death with their bare hands

>Intense political hatred of spider, nicknamed Miss widow
>Spots widow in garden
>Raises foot above widow
>Decides not to just smash it
>Widow runs off
>Fumigates entire garden next day
That'll show'em.

Why did that bitch send her kid to his death? Damn savages

Always makes me laugh when people try to act like MANLY MEN on anonymous image boards

I don't think that happened in real life, I believe it was just the lady.

DON'T GRAB IT DON'T GRAB IT

NO
NO

BLAM

>How would a sniper pull a downed buddy to safety, or capture an objective? They just sit back and do none of the actual work.
>none of the actual work
Retard.

He couldn't stop lying and slandered someone famous.

Honestly baffling how you can be this stupid

Isn't it cowardly to bomb an enemy? Not taking a position either way, just asking.

Wait, are you referring to my post? I hope not, because I'm just asking questions, not taking positions.

>you will never go 96-0 again with an RPD in Bog

Because anybody with a long-barreled rifle can be a sniper. Every country in the world has those. It's immoral to drop a billion-dollar nuke on a poor country and slaughter countless civilians, because that is WAY more force than is necessary to win most conflicts. But you'd better not bring knives to a gunfight, sniping is just shooting from a distance, you can decide not to do it for moral reasons, and then your enemies will decide to set up a bunch of snipers and just pick you off all day long. It's immoral to send your own troops into certain death

Sorry, not all of us decided to dedicate our adult lives to killing poor, starving teenagers in a country we have no right being in.

The last fight was so bad, what where they thinking?

Excellent points well-made.

Knowing that snipers usually crawl themselves into enemy territory alone, yeah no.

They have historically had a pretty shitty mortality rate and have often been shot on site when captured so no.

>snipers are cheap like in Battlefield!!

wow Sup Forums great thread

I'll also add that effective use of snipers can end a battle, even a whole war, with FAR less unnecessary death than the type of "honorable" on-the-ground combat that idiot is talking about. Snipers fire one bullet at a time, aimed carefully, there's not a whole lot of unintentional collateral damage.

sup reddit

Wait, why are you calling me an idiot for asking questions? I wasn't taking a position either way.

I hate it when sniper fags steal jets just to jump out to get to their favorite camping spot. Fucking assholes

The idiot was the poster who started the whole conversation by saying "If war is anything like my video games, then snipers are fucking cowards." That may or may not be you

I agree. Snipershitters always spawn in the planes just to jump out of it and set up camp. Fucking pricka.

Who gives a fuck lol

Let me ask you something: is a drone pilot more cowardly than a sniper?

If so, is a sniper more cowardly than an infantryman or combat medic?

It stands to reason that the farther away from your enemy, the more cowardly and dishonorable your actions are. Especially considering that American snipers (and all combat forces for that matter) have overpowered weapons and have a severe advantage over the scrappy farmers they're murdering.

I understand you're taking this personally because you were in the military - perhaps you're a bit biased?

He was a pathological liar that got blown out by Jessie fucking Ventura.

He was fighting a "Patriotic War" for a foreign power, killing a non-enemy. Of course these guys knew it in the back of their minds.

Not really. Drone pilots however are the scummiest.

American Sniper wasn't really conflicted with himself either, they made that up for the movie because "muh noble patriotic sacrifice"

The real Chris Kyle was a self aggrandizing compulsive liar.

Generally, even when they're combatants not shooting children is something hard to get over, unless you're already in war crime mode.

I know a guy that was in 2 PARA that did 2 tours of Afghan with pretty heavy fighting, was fine until he killed a kid, even though he was clearly an enemy it still fucked him up.

Shit happens.

at least he's out of the closet now. i'm happy for him and the gay network embracing him.

>shooting women
>shooting children
>while a part of an invading force in an illegal war of aggression
>wants to be treated like a hero

he's lucky that he got killed by another dipshit in the woods rather than spending his life in a jail cell in the Hague.

The sniper is trained to handle alot of discretion and discriminate between not just between combatants and noncombatants, but between different combatants for targets of opportunities. They dont indiscriminately kill like IEDs and suicide bombers, and are arguably the most surgically precise weapons on the modern battlefield

"I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation. War is hell" -Sherman

Americans (and others) aren't just murdering people, and they're never just "scrappy farmers." Glory and cowardice is not objective, it is not relevant in war. The only thing that matters is winning

Its just teenage angst. Ignore

Eh, if nothing else he did a good job portraying his character.

>defending America
>problematic

Holy shit, the Jews are powerful.

It's actually just good bait and the number of replies to that post are why people keep doing it

I hope you get gang raped by seals

We should still be using napalm. A sandnigger will pull out shrapnel and be ready to blow himself up again in a month, but if he can't even move his face cause 90% of his body is burned he won't be a threat any more. But politicians need to save face because of all the pussy ass hippies that will throw a hissy fit.

So that's how you farm (You)'s

Good to know.

>Should we just all man up and meet our opponent in an open field with swords and axes?
Yes. War has become too impersonal. Give everyone a sword and no doubt their opinion of it will changs dramatically.

>murdering
I don't think you know what that word means

I guarantee all these "war is hell", "everything is permissible", "sniping is noble and brave" anons would NOT feel the same way if their enemies had the same relative advantage Americans have over their enemies.

Imagine if ISIS could simply press a button and wipe your entire platoon out - or wipe your country out.

It's like the P2W player who exploits and uses cheap tactics to just destroy F2P players. Same difference.

>Break into someone's home and force them to cooperate while holding their family at gunpoint
Why was this allowed?

>It's just like muh vidya
If the sandniggers had our technology we would be dead, or we would be Muslim converts.

I guess we have different ideas of "honor." To me, the most honorable way to fight a war is the way where the fewest people get killed, on either side. Ground combat is messy as hell. Killing people is not fun or honorable no matter how you're doing it. Like the other poster said, war is fucking hell. People like you commend some soldiers for "bravery" because it's a way to reconcile yourself with the shit they had to do for you.

A drone pilot might not throw himself in harm's way and meet your definition of "bravery," but if he can prevent a large-scale occupation and several battles by taking out a few key people, then he's fucking saving lives.

not to defend Amerishits but if ISIS had that capability literally a million times the people would be dead

lmao isis are retards

How? Please explain.

ISIS doesn't have drones but they do indeed have snipers. They're actually a very well-funded, effective military unit with expensive modern weaponry, they're not "scrappy farmers" like you assume everyone outside the West must be. And they're certainly not helpless victims. If you lived anywhere near their territory, you'd be praying for America to send all the cowardly drones we've got

Knew too much about what went down in Iraq. CIA killed him b/c he started writing/talking about it.

That's why they don't have our technology. Although you probably underestimate their Semitic scheming. They have networks online, they promote their shit on various social media to recruit and inspire. I think they even accept things like cryptocurrencies as donations to fund their little dune adventures. They even have a monthly that they publish online called Dabiq. Very high production quality to be honest. The morons in the field that have room temperature IQ don't surprise, but their leadership is smart.

usually they have to infiltrate enemy territory and may have to kill opponents quietly with their bare hands/knives in order to get in position. So no.

Why didn't the nurse just tend to his baby?

Reminder that the Iraq War/Syrian War/Arab Spring are Israeli instigated conflicts which has cost trillions of dollars (US and Russian predominantly) and hundreds of thousands of lives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm(commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1]The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction."

>alt-right anti-semites posting "policy documents"
mentally ill much?
inb4 PNAC, Operation Northwoods, Gladio, yadda yadda yadda... get help

Richard Pearle was on Bush's staff, and the timeline for the Iraq War/Incursion into Syria fit perfectly to the events that have happened
>alt-right
I'm not though, these are neo-cons I am exposing.
>PNAC
Kristol and Kagan are warmongers, no one should defend them

have fun dying in a war for Israel.

>You can only be alt-right or a neocon

lmao leftists are really getting desperate these days

>360

Literally did nothing wrong.
He didn't have any problems.

>What was his problem?

being a cowardly, violence-obsessed, ignorant, gun-nutting burger. americans think that being a violent ape is some kind of feat that should be celebrated by the public at large. They obsess over violence, conflict and weapons. They love to gloss over their crimes and celebrate their killers for hire. Sure, Cletus there went to third world fuckholes to slaughter people just to "bring freedom". He totally wasn't a psycho pawn in the hand of the military industrial complex. Nope, it's all about freedom and murka number one good goys, watch this propaganda movie and thank them for their (((((service))))).

When it comes to Kyle it's even worse, since this inbred fuck was also a lying coward who loved to completely make-up shit that never happened. Of course this is completely ignored in this Lifetime movie-looking piece of shit. Hey, there is a scene where he spaces out while watching tv, can't you see how killing people torn him apart? He also dies and all the trucks covered in american flags have a parade to honor the patriot. Thank you for your service.

Who are you quoting?