Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRMnpbk4MYA
youtube.com/watch?v=3OJ4HbaNVrM
youtube.com/watch?v=1jwiOTXzr4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very respectable edition.

>early threads

I miss the authoritarian days.

notice how many collection times there were?
now there's like one lol

BIG FAT SHITTER

I think /brit/ is starting to get lots of brit/pol/ migrants. They have a horrible problem with runs making new threads way before bump limit while good conversation is happening and nearly all the new threads lately have been less than 300 posts in.

Miss the custodian.

stop reddit spacing josie

>even Janny goes out on Friday night

pathetic

brainlet: abolish gay marriage
brain: allow gay marriage
big fuckin' brain: abolish marriage in general

Jews ruined the world.

dunny plumpf is not my president

Someone call the Janny

NOW!!!!

You are now thinking about that girl who in retrospect had a thing for you but you were too oblivious to act on it

LITTLE

been reading engels?

>girl
umm no sweaty x

this
the overwhelming impression i get is that lefties don't really want to dismantle the system, they just want to flip the system around so that the previously disadvantaged (they typically fall in this bracket themselves) are now the advantaged

“There can be no discrimination against gays. I’m against gay marriage.”

:)

>brainlet: hate the janny
>brain: love the janny
>big fuckin' brain: janny is a spook

You lads gonna watch the ruggers later?

>yurosmalls

Allow marriage for all adults, but transfer all tax benefits from marriage to parenthood.

can't wait to go to bed so I can have one of these when I wake up

Hi Mr Shapiro

gaylord

Flirted with a French Canadian girl lads

Yes dad

una perro vela caca

why do leftists hate white people?

NEED A BIG TRRRRUUCK TO DO MAH BIG TRRRUUUCK THINGS CUZ IMMA BIG MAAAN IN COWBOY BOOTS YEE HAW

*proceeds to drive to the office and park in a paved lot*

Don't get this caca meme

honestly made me a bit queasy seeing that, need an MP with BIG FUCKING JUICY TITS not Mrs May's

>why do pakis hate whites

Jealousy

>ameritragics

montreal girl i shagged a few times is on a billionaire party trip in monaco with a lot of men around
she complains to me i don't give her enough attention when she lives halfway across the country and pulls this shit

You're arrogant, annoying, wasteful, cowardly and parasitical.

spacex are sending people into moon orbit next year

do yurosmalls ever feel inadequate about their small countries and small everything lmao

she's getting bukkaked by fat hairy arabs right now

anime

glad american taxpayers are getting something for their money

antisemite

Based Elon

We don't pay for that

Wanted to post something but forgot what it was. Maybe you lads can jog my memory.

MUH gear stick big manly man driving le manual car le so manly so fast wow amazing so difficult xDDD

there's something seriously off about elon musk
he's dangerous

i couldn't care less, her only redeeming qualities are her tits
usually i put the minimal amount of effort in to keep the possibility of banging her again open but i'm considering just ignoring her completely

Hate Muslims x

Love a nice Russian lass

post antisemitic memes

looking down and seeing our dick instead of a big blob of fat makes up for it

yes we do. we pay for elon musk's musky balls to fuck around with nasa and spacex which are both going approximately nowhere. not memeing, they got like 1.5 billion for spacex

>british houses

JUST

ranold zlumph is NOT my president.

Did the man shift the gear

you're gay and are getting gay married to another gay, following the gay marriage law passed in (g)erm(a)n(y)

car pool with 3 coworkers every day and they all like country "music"

>muh 200hp 6L veeyate with a three speed slushbox
>muh BIG STRONG MURRICAN CHEBBY TRUCK

The part where retards buy into muh revolutionary co2 neutral propulsion that's actually unexpectedly environmentally hazardous and unsuited for the mass market and actually support it with taxpayer money to only create yet more billionaires?

>A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power. When you stand before God, you cannot say, "But I was told by others to do thus," or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRMnpbk4MYA

Hes the most important man alive

reddit

ever noticed that every lad who doesn't like sports in general and only likes football is an absolute ponce?

>tfw no sissy little britboi

why live lads

Absolutely gagging for some exercise

post your 50hp 0.9L french shitbox please
>a-at least it's a manual right? that's what makes it manly

hi x

really should only be one a week

play some Billy Joe Shaver
youtube.com/watch?v=3OJ4HbaNVrM

nothing wrong with that

no
football is a lads sport
benders and other assorted posh nonces tend to like rugby

Have you ever considered that big doesn't necessarily equal good? Your orange emperor is absolutely enraged that smaller German luxury cars actually outsell your Lincoln and Cadillac shitbarges even though Detroit are good guys who dindu nuffin wrong.

Half of Europe and south America lol x

bigger is better

the fuck are you looking at?

don't get people who only like football
it's an alright sport, but there are so many better ones that it makes all the hype over it seem daft

he's literally r*ddit: the billionaire

every song is the same
i don't mean this lightly, i mean they are literally all about the same thing and have the same chords and the same stupid southern drawl accents

A better world than has ever been seen. A kingdom of conscience. A kingdom of heaven.

want my 8 inch cock x

*flops and cries*
*kisses my mate*

everything about britain is small including the minds of its people that's why they get mad about things like large vehicles and big houses and space travel

>Have you ever considered that big doesn't necessarily equal good?

Yes, yes I have

>Your orange emperor

Manly is correctly estimating the required tool for the job, instead of hopelessly overdimensioning everything to make up for your lack of skill in control. Literally everything about the consumer market in the US revolves around making things as convenient and fail-proof as possible to cater to the biggest, laziest morons in the world.

pics x

I WILL start dieting tomorrow. I WILL throw out my chocolate bars and fizzy drinks. I WILL stop going to Greggs and McDonalds for lunch. I WILL exercise every day.

i should clarify - i don't mind that they like it, i mind that it's the only thing that ever gets played
AND they unironically trash my taste in music even though i never bring it up or try to play it

>this is the gay sport
youtube.com/watch?v=1jwiOTXzr4Y
>divegrass is for real lads

whoa, can that subaru really pull 50kg of firewood? holy shit, that thing's doin werk boy!

Just got a FitBit lads. Pretty nifty piece of kit imo.

>look at my small shit country with its dying out people

germans are a joke

>57%

Missed

I started doing this 4 weeks ago, I've almost lost a stone since then.

going to bed

night