Pic related jumps out of windows like batman

while every other character dies at the drop of a hat..

big difference between getting a bullet to the brain and surviving a high fall dingus

Glad he died shortly after that, since it was a bit silly.

i was just tired of seeing him get away with so much. but he redeemed himself for me at the end when he was going around fucking up all marlo's shit

you would survive that fall tho if you landed in the bushes not like it was onto concrete

I'm pretty confident that the guy he was inspired to did the exact same thing, except from two stores higher, and managed to survive

Was just about to post this

That doesn't mean it works in a fictional setting.

What

According to David Simon, Donnie Andrews (the guy upon whom Omar was based) actually survived a six-story drop. He didn't think the public would buy it, so he cut two stories out.

I also think blacks manage pain a little differently than others. You see all those videos on Worldstar where they get run over by cop cars and they just get up and keep running.

A narrative device needs to follow basic rules of plausibility or it comes off as ridiculous and immersion-breaking.

kill yourself

are you fucking serious? Omar is a literal anti-hero, designed specifically as a foil to the street-thug antagonists.

He's basically a fucking super-villain, yet the most mundane thing that happened to him is what triggers you? Get outta town.

The blacks have thicker heavier bones. That's why they run with more momentum and can't swim.

he still dies like a random street nigger in the end though

Yes but that shit actually happened.

adrenaline and the will to live is a hell of a drug.

David Simon is a liar, as is Donnie Andrews.

Do you have any critical thinking skills whatsoever? You probably watch CNN and believe every word they say unquestioningly.

>You see all those videos on Worldstar where they get run over by cop cars and they just get up and keep running.

they are probably on drugs, particularly pcp

>super-villain
>only robs pushers, only kills them if they fight back.

He's more like a vigilante with cashflow problems

Back to pol please

He broke his leg.

is there a single pol poster who's not a complete retard?

his flapping, loose homo anus acted like a parachute and slowed his descent

Season 5 was pure garbage for many reasons.That being one of them

>rules of plausibility
>can and actually did occur
that kinda makes it plausible, guy. i saw a construction worker fall 4 stories from the roof of my old high school where he was dumping off loads of asphalt roofing rolls, hit a large metal industrial garbage bin, and survive. he was limping away like fifteen minutes later. had another friend who fell a couple of stories from an abandoned building we used to tag up. omar's fall is plausible. maybe you need to get out more?

nah, season 5 was great. sure, it wasn't the best season, but the journalism stuff was spot on. i worked for two newspapers, an indie and a corporate one, and the shit i saw there was nearly identical to what the philip glass-type character committed. however, where i worked was known for its ostentatious headlines and extremely lax fact checkers and copy editors.

There are numerous verified incidents of people falling out of planes and surviving, if this is immersion breaking for you then you're just autistic. Weird shit happens all the time.

whats worse is the start of the jumping scene where snoop, chris and mike unload like 200 bullets into the couch omar is behind and he's in no danger

what

the

fuck

he also shows he's out of ammo in PLAIN SIGHT of snoop and not one of the three moves up to flank him even though they can take him from both sides. instead the keep firing into the couch.

he sits there for like an hour deciding "hrmm... should i jump out da windo XD maybe yes or maybe not!" that was the real immersion breaker

>You probably watch CNN and believe every word they say unquestioningly.
>unlike me
>i only believe unsourced infographs posted on anime image boards
>get redpilled

let me reiterate that its a fucking couch and 9mm can easily shoot through it. yet it appears to be an invincible shield

It's like a 6.57/10 desu, which by the wire's standards is pretty weak.
The whole serial murder thing was a little much (inb4 someone cites a real case) even more McNulty.

i think it had good points, maybe if they just did like a half season ending the marlo thing it would have worked better idk

What did you expect? He's a superhero vampire hunter.

Right because no one has ever exaggerated when telling a story. He fell 2-3 stories at most and likely landed in bushes.

Hey corner boys,

My name is Omar and I robs every single one of you. All of you are skinny, terrified cheeses who spend every second of every standing alone. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever robbed drug dillas? I mean, I guess it's fun shooting the crown off of colored ladies because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than finishing off the cheerios.

Don't be Kenard. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the star witness in a murder trial, and I don't scare. What games do you play, other than "coming at the king and missing?" I also get tons of reups and have a banging hot boyfriend, (he just got crucified over the hood of a car, stuff was SO in the game). You are all corner boys who should just give it up. Thanks for listening.

Show should've ended after season 2 tbqh.

Wire threads trigger polfags because its a show that questions SO CI O TY MAAAAAAN from a multi racial perspective.

Most of them unironically love Simon's Generation Kill though. Cause they say fag and spic.

theyre gang bangers, not professional hit man. Remember the barksdale v stanfield war? All spraying and preying like 90% of the other shootouts on this show

also,, tv and movies almost never accurately depict guns because it wouldn't look as cool

Although it was disappointing, I'm glad Omar went out the way he did.

Of course I wanted him to wreck shop, but getting outwitted by Chris and Snoop was a pretty good twist.

I didn't feel that way at all when I first saw it. But looking back it was a much better way to go than "Omar is unstoppable and exacted his revenge perfectly"